My Strange Life
Chapter 5: The Strange Case of Dr. von Siemein

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Strange Case of Dr. von Siemein - In this twisted version of the American Dream, a sexy teenage girl lives a life of sexual adventure as she bounces in and out of trouble wearing little more than a cheerful smile and a shameless attitude...But Amy's not a slut. She's a 21st century sexual terrorist! Jihad!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

Doctor von Siemein's office wasn't exactly as I remembered it, even though it had only been six months since my last appointment and I really hadn't paid a whole lot of attention on my previous visits anyway. The musty old furniture was gone, replaced with some new brightly colored leather chairs and a kidney shaped coffee table with a black and yellow Ying-Yang design printed on it. The walls were brighter too, I thought, gloss white with abstract paintings hanging on them. I looked at one that seemed no more than splattered paint. A little thing said it was a print of Fathom Five, by Jackson Pollock, and I loved it. It seemed like the more you looked at it, the more you could see in it, like there were secrets inside secrets. But they weren't secrets at all if you just opened your eyes and looked.

Another thing that was different was something my Daddy noticed right away, and that was the nurse. The last time I'd been here the nurse had been a woman who looked like the Quaker Oats guy on the big round oatmeal carton in our kitchen. This nurse looked like she'd stepped out of a Victoria's Secret fashion show for doctors!

She was very tall with long, straight red hair and white all over, from the 3" stiletto slings she had on her feet, to the nylon stockings on her impossibly long legs, to the short little dress that was just as tight around her thighs as it was around her ridiculously large breasts. Her blouse had an exaggerated 'V' neckline that exposed the creamy, jiggly valley of her deep cleavage, pulling against buttons that appeared woefully small for the job.

She had a nametag perched precariously above her left breast that said 'Nurse von Siemein' and a stethoscope around her neck that dangled and bounced between her boobs as she moved. She looked maybe twenty-five at the most and definitely did not resemble any Quaker that I'd ever heard of. This chick was hot and any moment I expected to hear the music start, you know, so she could start dancing on her desk for us.

"Amy?" she said, walking over to us with a clipboard in her perfectly manicured hand, and I noticed her fingernails weren't too long, but painted blood red like her lips, pouting lips too, until she smiled to show perfectly white teeth.

"Uhhh..." I nodded and my ego was taking a beating, believe me.

"I'm Nurse von Siemein. It's so nice to meet you!" She certainly was friendly. "And you must be Mr. Welch! How do you do? I'm so glad you came. We get to see so few fathers around here!" She smiled again and I could see her eyes were green and smiling too.

I just blinked, being a little overwhelmed and suddenly feeling embarrassingly inadequate in my little schoolgirl uniform.

"Call me David, please..." My Daddy was shaking her hand and smiling like a little kid in a candy store. "I'm glad I came too, now ... I mean, I was glad before but ... I, well ... We're here."

"And glad," I said maybe a little sarcastically, elbowing Daddy in the ribs. He was getting drool on his tie.

"Me too!" the underwear model, uh ... I mean, the nurse said happily, drawing a deep breath, and I swore I'd sue the panties off her ass if she put out my eye with one of those buttons.

Nurse Siemein stood there a moment and then handed Daddy a clipboard telling him to look it over, make sure everything was right, and fill in the blanks indicated before he signed it. She would be taking me into her office so she could check my vital signs and then we'd all meet the doctor. Didn't that sound like fun?

At least she sounded like she knew what she was doing, but I'd pretty much decided I didn't like her, mostly because my Daddy had already decided that he liked her just fine. He was smiling and nodding and not sitting down until we'd gone around the corner. I know because I looked over my shoulder and saw him still standing there, staring at Nurse Siemein's tight round butt as she led me away.

"Your father is very nice," Nurse Siemein said as I sat in a chair by her desk. "Very good looking too. I can see why you're so pretty." She started taking my blood pressure, fitting the cuff around my arm.

"He's not my real Daddy. He married my mother after I was born," I told her as she started pumping up the cuff, putting her stethoscope to my arm and watching the needle jump with my beating heart.

"Really?" Nurse Siemein said, taking the blood pressure thing off. "Well, you're a lucky girl then, Amy. If I had a nice handsome Daddy like yours..."

She didn't finish her thought as she stuck a thermometer under my tongue. I sat there thinking maybe Nurse Siemein could tell I was a little ... Jealous? Possessive? Something like that. She was getting out a flimsy cotton hospital gown and a pink terry cloth robe from a cabinet and she laid them out on the little examination table in the middle of her office. Then she pulled out the thermometer and looked at it.

"Perfect!" she proclaimed and wrote the numbers down on a form. She measured my height, "Hmmm... 5'4" exactly!" and my weight, "Let's see... 103lbs, I'm so jealous!" Then she got some tubes and a little foam ball and some rubber tubing and all the other stuff that meant she was going to draw blood.

"Do you think you could pee right now, Amy?" she asked as I rubbed my arm and I hated getting shots and all that stuff.

"Ummm ... I think so," I said, so she had me do that first.

There was a big bathroom, with a toilet and a sunken shower and a sink, tiled white all over, but even though it was so big I felt a little funny with Nurse Siemein in there with me. Usually I did this part alone, everyplace else, I mean. I'd never had to pee for the doctor before.

"Here, you just take off your skirt and panties, that will make it much easier" she told me.

"Okay," I agreed somewhat reluctantly, kinda wondering what the deal was. I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it while she took a collection kit out of some plastic wrap, looking up and smiling as I pulled my panties down.

"You have such a pretty pussy, Amy!" Nurse Siemein smiled at me and I almost blushed. "The prettiest one I've seen all year!"

"Well, it's only February," I muttered as I sat down on the toilet, but I already knew I had a pretty pussy anyway.

"Have you given a urine sample before, Amy?" she asked wit her friendly green eyes smiling at me.

"Ummm ... No?" I wondered, because maybe when I was really little. I hated those kinds of questions.

"Well, I'll help you then. First we use this," she pulled a moistened towelette out of a little foil pack, "and make sure you're nice and clean."

I thought she was going to give it to me, but instead Nurse Siemein asked me to lift up a little and she started wiping my pussy. I stared down at her hands, except mostly her fantastic tits were in the way, as Nurse Siemein very gently rubbed the cool soft tissue around and between my labia.

"There! Now I'm going to hold this ... right here..." she slipped the round plastic container beneath me and it had a funny half-funnel shaped thing, " ... this goes here, see? And I'm going to spread your labia for you, Amy, and then you can pee."

"Uh!" I swallowed hard as the woman did precisely all that and I kind of shivered as I felt her fingers probing and splitting my pussy lips, opening my slit as her bare fingers made a V kind of shape. Wasn't she supposed to wear gloves or something? And when she told me I could start peeing I felt so self-conscious that I couldn't!

"Stage fright?" Nurse Siemein giggled and she started itching my pussy with her finger. "Come on, Amy ... Come on ... Give us a little pee, sweetheart..."

Her finger felt really nice and I closed my eyes trying to think of stuff like Niagara Falls.

" ... Give me some of that sweet golden pee, Amy ... Just let it go all over my fingers ... Come on..." her voice was soft and lilting and she was flicking that spot right where my pee comes out, just beneath my clit and then " ... Oh! Good girl!"

"Ahhh..." I sighed as a stream of my urine started flowing out, over Nurse Siemein's finger and into the plastic cup.

"I knew we could do it!" She was smiling when I opened my eyes again. "Such a pretty color too. Like champagne!"

She closed the collector cup thing and used another wipe to clean me thoroughly. At least she was happy just to watch me as I dressed myself, pulling up my panties and fixing my plaid skirt around my waist. I was a little embarrassed actually, especially since I knew I'd pissed all over her hand, but she didn't seem to mind. I guess being a nurse is like that. We washed our hands together in the big sink.

"Have you ever had an enema, Amy?" she wondered and I shook my head no, wondering why she'd ask me a question like that, but she just smiled.

Drawing blood didn't hurt too much and I was a lot less self-conscious too! Nurse Siemein was talking the whole time, asking me questions about school and boyfriend's and stuff. You know, just chitchat to keep my mind off the needles. I had to admit, the needle hadn't hurt too much. Maybe she really was a nurse and not just a Vegas showgirl on vacation. And as she was putting a band-aide on my arm, she started telling me she needed to ask some questions.

"Don't worry, Amy. Everything you say in here is just between me and you and Dr. von Siemein. I won't tell your Daddy, even if he asks, which he won't. So answer honestly, okay?"

I nodded at that.

She started with the usual about my periods and stuff, how often I got them and what they were like. She asked if I'd ever noticed anything weird, or gotten pregnant, junk like that. It was all pretty much like the old Quaker nurse had asked me the last time I was here, but then Nurse Siemein started asking other questions, about my personal life.

"Are you a virgin, Amy?"

"No." I figured there was no sense lying about it, and I may even have sounded a little proud of that fact. Like I was feeling a little competitive for some reason and not knowing exactly why or how to deal with it.

"Have you had unprotected sex with a boy? Intercourse without using a condom?" she asked, ticking off little boxes on her form.

"Uh, yeah," I shrugged

"How many times?"

"Mmmm ... I'm not sure." I tried to count all the times I'd had sex, but I knew I was forgetting a lot of them. It was kind of scary counting like that and realizing I couldn't. I wondered if that made me a slut.

"More than five, Amy?" Nurse Siemein was looking at me and smiling a little, like she just knew it was going to be way more than just five!

"Yeah."

"More than ... Ten?" She was teasing me now.

"Probably, yeah. You mean, since the first time right? Not just this year or something?" I started wondering why she needed to know an exact number. Couldn't she just use the 'Greater Than' sign we used in math class? Why had they taught us stuff like that if you didn't use it for stuff like this?

"How old were you when you had sex for the first time?" She put her pen down and looked at me.

"You mean with a boy?"

"Yes."

"I was thirteen."

"How about girls?"

"I was twelve."

"Okay, so how many different boys have you had sex with since you were thirteen, Amy?" Nurse Siemein picked up her pen again.

"I guess ... sixteen? Or seventeen probably."

"Have any of them ever used a condom?"

"Ummm ... No," I made a face, knowing that had to be a wrong answer on any test.

"Okay, and how many different girls?"

"Why would I use a condom with a girl?" I wondered, kinda deliberately, but she deserved it.

"Amy," Nurse Siemein gave me a little pout.

"You mean just kissing or going all the way?"

"What's going all the way with another girl, Amy?"

"You know, like getting your salad tossed, uh ... fingering and licking and stuff."

"Okay then, how many girls have tossed your salad, Amy?"

"Three." I was getting kind of tired of all these questions, so I asked one of my own. "Have you ever gone all the way with a girl, Nurse Siemein?"

She smiled at me and put her pen down again.

"Would you like to toss my salad, Amy?" She was staring at me with those bright green eyes and I thought she probably liked to eat little girls for snacks.

"Uh, I was just wondering," I answered, looking down at my hands.

It was very uncomfortable, having someone able to turn the tables on me so easily. I was used to being kind of aggressive, kind of in charge, at least with most people. I wondered how Miss Squires would deal with this woman, and I pictured Nurse Siemein getting spanked while Miss Squires buttfucked her with the Dominator. That made me smile.

"Well, if you change your mind let me know," Nurse Siemein smiled too and picked up her pen. "Have you ever used anything like a vibrator or a dildo, either alone or with a friend?"

My mouth fell open and I wondered if it was just coincidence, or if Nurse Siemein could read my mind.

"Uh, yeah." I think I actually blushed for some reason.

"Vaginally, anally ... Both?"

"Both, but only one time in my butt," I admitted with a little cough. This was getting really personal now!

"Did you like it?" She stared at me and I nodded. "How big was it?"

I told her about the Dominator and how Miss squires had fucked me with it as punishment. It felt nice telling Nurse Siemein the story, though not the whole story, of course, just that one part. My skin was warm and I could see that she was very interested too.

"Have you ever been fisted, Amy?" She licked her lips. "In your vagina or anus, by a man or woman?"

I shook my head no and Nurse Siemein put her hands on the insides of her thighs, giving my bare skin a gentle squeeze and maybe just a little push to spread my knees.

"Do you like things that stretch you, Amy? Do you like it when you feel too small and it feels uncomfortable, maybe even ... hurts, just a little?"

I nodded and said that I thought I did like that. "I liked the way the Dominator made me feel," I told her truthfully, wondering if maybe she'd hypnotized me somehow. I shouldn't have been telling this woman anything.

"How did it make you feel, Amy?" She ran her short red nails along her own legs then, spreading them slightly against her tight skirt.

"Like it was splitting me in half," I whispered. "It hurt ... but..."

"You liked it?" she asked with a knowing smile and I blushed for sure then.

"Yeah."

Nurse Siemein nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm going to run out to my desk and check to see if your Daddy finished those papers yet. I want you to change your clothes for me. You can put yours in that closet over there. Don't wear your panties or bra or anything, just the hospital gown and the robe will be fine, and I'll come get you in a minute. Alright?"

She smoothed her uniform and smiled and closed the door behind her.

I changed quickly and sat down on the chair to wait, wrapping the robe around me because it was a little chilly in that room. Nurse Siemein finally reappeared and behind her came a man of about forty, or maybe a little older since I'm a pretty bad judge of age when people get old. He was nice looking though; tall with reddish hair and nice brown eyes to go with his generous smile. Behind him came my Daddy, so that all four of us were crowded in that little room.

"Amy, this is Dr. von Siemein, and he's my Daddy," Nurse Siemein smiled at me and I'd almost swear she winked at me, but I wasn't sure.

"Hello, Amy." He was flipping a chart open. "You were probably expecting my Uncle, weren't you?"

I nodded dumbly, guessing that his Uncle was my old Dr. von Siemein.

"Well, you might have noticed he was a little, uh ... old..." the man smiled and I nodded and laughed a little. "So he retired and moved down to Miami. But before he left he asked if I could come and watch over his patients, so he'd know they were in good hands."

"Very good hands," Nurse Siemein whispered to my Daddy and I noticed they were standing very close together.

"So guess what the first thing I did was, after I got here," the doctor said.

"Ummm ... I don't know," I told him with a smile and shook my head.

"She didn't notice. None of my patients do," he said with a theatrical sigh, looking at his daughter, the nurse, and then back at me, gesturing with his arms. "I redecorated!"

"Uh ... We redecorated, Daddy," Nurse Siemein said, smiling at me.

"I noticed, I really did!" I told him, giggling and feeling pretty relaxed. This guy was good.

"You did not!" He looked at me with a sly grin. "But that's okay and, yes, Eva, you did help." He smiled at Nurse Siemein then looked back at me, clapping his hands. "So I'll be your new doctor, Amy. That is, if you want me to be." He looked at his daughter again, "Did you give Mr. Welch the papers and explain everything to him?"

Nurse Siemein smiled at my Daddy and he smiled back. "Oh yes, I think David, er Mr. Welch, is very happy with what I've shown him so far."

My Daddy nodded eagerly.

"And I've told him how very good you are with young women like Amy. How gentle and attentive you can be to her special, uh ... needs. No two girls are ever the same and we like to treat our patients like they're part of the von Siemein family." She leaned close to my Daddy and touched his arm with her fingertips. "And we're a very loving family, Mr. Welch."

"I, uh, yeah, well ... that sounds very ... uh, nice," my Daddy said. He was looking down Nurse Siemein's blouse, but neither she nor the doctor seemed to notice.

"Well then, why don't I take Amy into the examination room and Eva, why don't you show Mr. Welch into the waiting room and make him comfortable." Dr. Siemein looked at me with a soft smile and held out his hand. "Right this way, Amy."

Strange as it sounds, I actually held his hand as we walked down the carpeted hallway and into a large room with the all too familiar examination table in the center. The room was nice, not like a regular hospital room at least, it was carpeted and warm and smelled freshly sweet, not like disinfectant at all. Along one wall there was a window and I could see there were some chairs inside, but no people.

"That's our observation room, Amy. Sometimes during special procedures other doctors come and watch, or some medical students might come to see a procedure," he smiled, "But don't worry, no one is going to be observing you today. Unless ... Well, sometimes the mother's watch, you know, just because they can be so nervous, sometimes worse than the daughters," he laughed. "Anyway, if you'd like your father to watch, I can have Eva bring him in ... It's up to you."

I seriously thought about it for a minute, thinking how interesting it might be to show Daddy everything he was missing, but I didn't want my new doctor to think I was some kind of little girl either. I especially didn't want Nurse Siemein thinking that!

"Ummmm, no it's okay."

"Well, alright then, Amy. Why don't you sit down on the table ... There we go. It says here you're fifteen years old, is that right? And you've had no problems? That's good, but you get your period about every six weeks or so, is that right? Uh-huh, and then it only lasts for two or three days ... Okay. And it's been like that since you got your first period when you werrrrre ... twelve, okay."

"That's, um ... normal," I said. "Right?"

He didn't answer me right away as Dr. von Siemein looked at some other papers.

"My Uncle ran some tests, do you remember those? Right, the ones at the University Medical Center ... and, let's see ... He had your mom in for a consultation last ... hmmm ... July it looks like." He sat down on a chair and rolled over so he was right in front of me. "Did my Uncle ever talk to you about that? Or your mom, did she talk to you, Amy? No, well ... Sometimes girls have some small abnormalities in their ovaries..."

He spoke with me for about ten minutes, even using a little book with pictures to explain why I would probably never get pregnant, unless they fertilized one of my eggs in a test tube and put it back inside me. Even then Dr. Siemein told me I'd have to be super careful, because the slightest little bump could knock that egg loose real easy and I'd have a miscarriage.

I could tell that he didn't like having to be the one to tell me and he said that bodies change all the time, so maybe in the future I'd be different, but he didn't think so. It made me sad, but I suppose I was too young to be really angry. I'd never given serious thought to having kids, although I guess it was just assumed, you know, that it would happen. I kind of wished my mother would have told me, because she knew for a long time, but didn't. I wondered why, but I wasn't really mad at her. I wondered if Daddy knew about it.

Dr. Siemein told me that he would give me an extra special exam, not only to make sure about my ovaries, but also to make me feel better. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I was just feeling kind of numb, anyway. I took off my robe and then the hospital gown, so I stood there naked in front of the doctor. He didn't have me lie down right away though, he sat in his chair and put his hands on my hips, turning me slowly all around.

"I was looking at your personal history questionnaire, Amy. All those funny questions that Eva was asking you..." he said softly. "Did they embarrass you?" I felt his hands stroking me gently, on my hips and down my thighs a little as he looked at my butt.

"No, they didn't ... I ... I like talking about sex and stuff," I said over my shoulder, shivering just a little. He had super-duper soft hands and they kept turning me around so that I faced him again.

"Eva was very impressed with you, Amy. She told me you asked her if she wanted to have sex with you, is that right?" His mouth was close to my tummy, so his hot breath tickled a little.

"No ... I ... well ... it just kind of ... came out like that..." I felt my skin burning like I had a fever as I looked down at him.

"You're a beautiful young woman, Amy," he said softly and put his hand on the inside of my knee, sliding it upward so I had to spread my legs a little. "How long have you been shaving?" His fingers grazed my sex.

"A-About five months." His hands were super gentle, warm and dry, like I said before and ... Yeah. I liked his hands a lot. "Since school started."

The doctor turned me again, so I faced away from him and he pushed slightly on the small of my back, bending me over the examination table with my butt sticking out. He stroked my skin, bringing his fingers between the round globes of my ass, working deeper until his fingertips found the soft pucker of my butthole.

"Have you ever tried anything anally, Amy? Like your finger or a vibrator, or maybe even a penis?" Dr. von Siemein played with my asshole so softly I felt my muscles spasm just because they wanted to.

"Yessss ... I ... I told the nurse..." My voice was cut off as he slowly, so very slowly, pushed his finger inside me.

It didn't hurt at all even though I was dry back there. It just felt really good as he twisted his finger, pumping it in and out of me, relaxing my anus until it seemed like my asshole was sucking on him. I held my breath as Dr. von Siemein worked his digit inside me completely, until his other fingers were curled and pressed to my skin. He held himself in there, feeling my hot rectum tighten and relax around his finger with happy contractions. It was like my butt couldn't decide if I should push against that long, thin finger or try to pull it deeper.

I sighed as he withdrew slowly, slipping his finger out so carefully that I could actually feel my little sphincter shutting tightly against the emptiness.

"Your ass is wonderful, Amy. No nice and tight, very warm in there, and clean too," he smiled as he lifted his finger to his nose and then stood up from his chair to bring it to my lips. "Taste it for me," he whispered. "Clean my finger, Amy."

I looked at Dr. von Siemein as he rubbed the finger that had just been in my ass across my lips and then parted them, urging me to open my mouth and suck it for him. I worked my tongue around it while he watched me with a patient smile.

"Good girl," he sighed, sliding his finger in and out between my tight lips while I used my tongue to wash away the faint flavor of my asshole.

"Mmmphh..." I agreed, sucking hard until he pulled his finger from my mouth with a wet plop.

"Now just lie back and put your feet in the stirrups, please."

His gentle hands pushed me down and the doctor lifted my feet, spreading my legs so that the heels fit snuggly into the cushioned stirrups. He adjusted them and I had to slide down with his help so that my butt rested almost at the very edge of the table.

"There we go." Dr. Siemein said with a smile. "Nice and comfy."

He rolled his chair over, between my legs and reached up to turn on some very bright lights, adjusting them so that they shone on my pussy. He sat down and began feeling around my sex, touching and stroking the soft flesh and completely ignoring my cunt. He stroked the insides of my thighs and then moved his hands around my hips, up to my belly and even my breasts, pausing over my hardening nipples, teasing them and then moving back down.

"You have a beautiful little pussy, Amy." He looked up my body and smiled at me. "Easily the prettiest one I've ever seen."

"Thank you," I said self-consciously, mostly because I didn't know what else to say. I was feeling flushed all over and terribly excited in a new and frightening way. I wondered what my Daddy would say if he knew what the doctor was doing.

"Are you okay, Amy?" Doctor Siemein asked me. "You look a little nervous. How are you feeling?"

Just as he asked me that, I felt his fingertips brushing my pussy, teasing my outer folds and just barely touching my hard little clitoris. It sent a chill through me.

"I-I-I'm fine ... I ... Oh!" He rubbed my clitty with his thumb, putting pressure on it so that the nub of flesh suddenly seemed charged with electricity.

He chuckled and rolled his chair around, finding the right spot or something as he brought his mouth close to my burning snatch.

"Here, let's see if this will help relax you a bit," and with that he began licking me slowly all around my pussy.

He gave me long, sweet strokes of his tongue across my labia at first, licking upward from the bottom of my slit up to the top. That was pretty amazing and I could feel my tummy tingling inside, my thighs growing tight as my legs wanted to close around those good feelings. And then Dr. von Siemein started flicking his tongue, moving it across my small pink labia and teasing me with the tip as it would butterfly across my clit. And then he would cover my pussy with his mouth, like he was French kissing my sex, and push his stiff tongue inside my hole and just wriggle it around until I was panting and breathless and bouncing my butt off the table.

He did this for a good long time too, bringing me up and down like a yo-yo with his wonderful mouth until I thought I was going to explode if he didn't let me cum soon. When he began sucking my labia into his mouth, nibbling and pinching them with his lips, even chewing them gently with his teeth, I started losing it. He'd move his mouth from one to the other and sometimes do both at the same time, before switching to briefly tease my clit with his tongue. It was truly amazing, almost as good as what Jenny can do with her mouth, but then Dr. von Siemein is a gynecologist, so he should know his way around a pussy, right?

I was soon bucking my hips wildly, jamming my feet into the stirrups and gripping the sides of the table with my hands, as Dr. von Siemein pushed his tongue deep inside my cunt, finally giving me what I needed. A good, hard tongue fuck! His probing tongue wiggled and tickled and searched my vagina thoroughly. He pressed his lips to my labia, fucking me hard with his stiff tongue.

A flood of girl juice poured out of my hole as my orgasm ripped through me and I had to shut my eyes tightly as little tears ran down my cheeks. I was screaming then, begging for him to never stop, to never ever stop doing what he was doing. I came again when Doctor von Siemein brought his lips to my erect clit, sucking it gently at first and then harder, rougher until it screeched with a pleasure so intense it was painful. I came gasping and crying out, sobbing with joy and unable to do anything else.

When at last I could open my eyes again, my whole body heaved with the effort of just breathing. I felt hot and cold all over and my nipples felt as though they were trying to leap right off my breasts. Doctor von Siemein was lapping my pussy gently, and little jolts of pleasure rocketed deep into my womb. I was having another small orgasm, a little lazy one that felt delicious all over and when it was done, Doctor Siemein looked up at me, his face shining with my juices and smiled.

"Amy, you're such a good patient," he laughed lightly and licked his lips. "And you look just about relaxed enough for your pelvic exam."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.