My Strange Life - Cover

My Strange Life

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - In this twisted version of the American Dream, a sexy teenage girl lives a life of sexual adventure as she bounces in and out of trouble wearing little more than a cheerful smile and a shameless attitude...But Amy's not a slut. She's a 21st century sexual terrorist! Jihad!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

Introductions and Homework

I was going to read my homework assignment aloud for Father Groves. I felt a little nervous since I'd been the only girl in the whole class he'd asked to stay after school. I wondered if there was something wrong with it and even if there was, why would he want me to stay after and read it out loud for him?

All I really knew was that there are an awful lot of strange things that go on around my school, and not just at my school, but the whole town it seemed like. I wondered sometimes if it was just me, or if other people sensed it too, but they were just too shy to say anything. Well, I like to write sometimes, not always of course, but mostly and I thought I'd write about my life and maybe someday somebody might read this and say "Hmmmm ... What a strange place." Or maybe they'd say, "Hmmm ... What's so strange about that?"

So, I stood there in front of Father Groves' desk, wearing my green and orange scotch pleated skirt and white short-sleeved blouse, and my knee high white socks and black Betsy's, because at the Virgin Mary's Academy that's what the girls wear everyday. The boys go to St. Joseph's, which is supposed to be a different school, but shares some of the same buildings and classrooms and teachers, so I don't really understand why my school has two different names, depending on if you're a boy or a girl. We girls don't go to class with the boys though; we just see them in the halls sometimes, and at Mass on Wednesdays of course. But the boys sit on the left side of the chapel and the girls sit on the right, and every pew has one of the sisters to make sure we're paying attention to Jesus and not to some cute guy across the way.

Anyhow, like I was saying, I had my gold-blonde hair pinned up, since there was a rule that if hair came down below the shoulder it had to be in a braid and I hadn't had time to braid my hair that morning. Besides, I didn't mind pinning it up since some of the boys, and some of the girls too, liked to pull on my braids and say 'Ding-Dong! Anybody home in there?' and it makes me pretty mad. Like it would anyone else, I'd guess.

My mother says they do that to get my attention, at least the boys do. The girls do it because they're jealous. I really am just about the prettiest girl in school and always have been, ever since I was little. Sometimes I don't feel especially pretty, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think I'm not very attractive at all, but my mother says everybody feels like that sometimes. And those thoughts don't last because some guy is always telling me I'm beautiful, or some girl I don't even know will tell me how she wished she looked like me. It's a big responsibility, being beautiful. I found that out when I was 13 and became "Miss Teen Dairy Queen" which has nothing to do with the DQ Drive-Thru out on Route 69, especially since they sued the County last year.

I'll talk about all that some other time. As you can tell I do have a hard time keeping my stories from wandering into one another. Maybe that was what Father Groves wanted to talk to me about. I brushed a loose strand of hair out of my blue eyes, hoping I wasn't in trouble, and started reading out loud, right from the top where I'd put the date like he wanted:


02 Feb 2012

English Composition II

Assignment: Two Thousand words on your strangest school experience this past year

Due Date: 03 Feb 2012

Déjà vu

By Amy Welch (Sophomore)

My strangest school experience happened last September, at the beginning of the school year. I was in the Admin Office, getting a hall pass because I was late for school because I couldn't find my silver and turquoise hair clip. I'd gotten it for my 15th birthday last July from my Uncle Max, who isn't really my uncle but he likes to give me things anyway for helping him wash his dog, Spunky. Spunky is a big dog, but I don't know what kind for sure. I think he's a Great Dane or something like that. Anyway, Spunky likes me a lot and we wrestle sometimes before I give him his bath and Uncle Max likes to watch and take pictures of us. I asked him why he takes so many pictures and Uncle Max told me he shares them with other dog lovers, and they're all jealous of him because Spunky has such a pretty girl to play with.

So, I couldn't find my special hair clip and I missed my school bus, so I needed a hall pass from Mrs. Edwards so I could go to homeroom. I was waiting for her in the office when this guy came in that I'd never seen before and he looked like a total geek. He had big ears and a funny haircut and ugly pants. I tried to ignore him, but he walked right over and sat down right next to me on the plastic couch they have in the office there.

"Hi," he said.

I ignored him and looked at myself in the mirror, the big one with the sign that says 'Look your best – Be your best' and I know I look my best all the time. I had my long blonde hair in a French braid that morning. It took a long time for my mother to get it just right, but I wanted it because I'd just gotten a French manicure and I was wearing my little red French beret that Uncle Seymour gave me for Christmas two years ago after I promised not to tell anyone that he made a movie about me called 'Amy Takes a Bath'. He's not really my uncle, he just likes me to call him that when I sit in his lap and watch home movies with him. My favorite is 'Amy's Big Lollipop' but I don't know why he called it that since there's no candy at all in that movie.

"My name is Mark. I'm new here," he said.

And I just looked the other way because I didn't want anyone to see me talking to him! Especially since I was trying to make the Junior Varsity Cheerleading Squad and the cheerleading coach, Miss Squires, had just interviewed me the day before. She asked me if I liked boys better than I liked girls and I said I didn't know. I told her all my friends were girls, but I had other friends sometimes too, like Peter Harbuck, who were boys, but they weren't always my friends, just sometimes. Like the time Peter, Stanley, and Otis took me to Crystal Pond so we could play 'Spit or Swallow' but they didn't hardly play at all! They just wanted me to play and I got tired of that after about three times each. And Miss Squires told me that boys were evil and grew up to be evil men who would flip me on my belly and do me like a goat if I gave them half a chance, and I wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but I didn't want no wicked man doing a goat thing to me! I knew that much!

"Do you want to go out with me?" he asked.

I couldn't believe my ears! Of all the nerve! Like I would go out with him just because he asked? I know I'm totally hot, but wow! What a big nerve he had! The only boy I ever went out with was Steven, who wasn't a boy at all, he was a college man and he met me at the mall over in Green Briar, sitting at the Orange Julius, and he said 'Hi' and I said 'Hi' and then he asked me if I would want to go out with him and his four friends to see his van. And I said yeah because he looked real nice, but it was dark in his van so I don't know for sure if he was the nice one or not. But we only went out that one time because my parents thought thirteen was too young for dating.

So I told this guy, "No."

And he said, "Why not?"

And I said, "Cause you look like a two stick hick!"

And he said, "You don't even know me! Are you one of those shallow people who judge other people just by looks?"

And I said, "Well, of course! How else am I gonna do it, stupid?"

And he said, "What's your name?"

And I said, "Amy Welch! Duh!" Like somebody wouldn't know me!

And he said, "Ohhhh! You're Amy Welch?"

And I said, "Uh-huh."

And he said, "I have a big dick, Amy."

And I said, "Let me see it."

And he said, "Not here. Let's go in the bathroom."

And I said, "Okay."

So we went to the bathroom and it was only the 5th time I'd ever been in the boys' bathroom but this time there wasn't anybody else in here, just me and Mark. He opened his pants and pulled out his dick and it was really big! He played with it until it got hard and then he said, "I want to see yours too."

And I said, "I'm a girl, bonehead. I don't have one of those."

And he said, "No. I mean, I want to see your pussy."

So I said, "Oh, okay."

Because my Mother taught me that fair is only fair, so I pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties down around my knees and kind of spread them so he could see. Everybody says I've got a really pretty pussy. My Uncle Max said Spunky likes it because there's almost no hair on it and dogs get tired of other dogs all the time, or something like that. But I think Spunky thinks I'm a dog too. And Uncle Seymour said I had the prettiest pussy he's ever seen and he was in the army so he's seen every kind of pussy there is. And Miss Squires makes me practice my splits sometimes in her office with no panties on because she said my pussy is way too pretty to hide all the time, and she's the coach, so I know she's seen a lot of pussies before too.

Mark said, "Bend over the sink."

And I said, "Why would I do that?"

And he said, "Why do you think? I want to stick it in you."

So I said, "Oh, okay."

And I did it, just leaning over the sink in the boy's room and Mark did have a big dick. It felt really good when he put it in me too. He grabbed my hips and kind of pulled hard because I think I was just a little too small for it at first, but like Uncle Seymour says 'Little girls stretch' and that's what I was doing, stretching all around that big dick in my little pussy. And it really was pretty big. I thought I could feel it all the way up in my tummy and I was afraid he was going to get even bigger, like Spunky does sometimes and we'd get stuck, but it didn't.

I liked it a lot too, even though he didn't last very long, it really made me feel all tingly so I was standing on my tiptoes and singing 'Oh My God! Bless America!' until I forgot all the words and I was just saying 'Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!' over and over. About the time I was feeling like I swallowed a rainbow, I felt something else too, a hot gooey throbbing fire that spread all around inside me and made my body shake all over.

I said, "Did you shoot your little sperms in me?"

Mark said, "I sure did, about 10 million of 'em. I couldn't help it."

And I said, "That's okay. It feels really good."

And he said, "Yeah, it felt great. Thanks."

He was zipping up his pants and I was pulling my panties up when he asked me again if he could take me out some time, like to a movie or the McDonalds.

I said, "No way, Jose."

And then we left the bathroom without another word, but Mr. Johnson, the janitor saw us and I thought he was going to get mad at me for being in the boys' bathroom with Mark. But Mark told him there was a busted pipe in the girl's bathroom and he was just being a gentleman and watching the door while I used the boys' bathroom. Mr. Johnson said that was an awfully nice thing for Mark to do and gave him a wink, which meant it was okay, I guess. But then Mr. Johnson told me that if I needed somebody to watch the bathroom door for me, I should get him since the bathrooms were his property, in a manner of speaking.

I nodded and said, "Yes sir!" because I was just so happy he wasn't mad.

I was going back to the admin office, because I still didn't have my hall pass. Mark said he had to go to gym class because he had a new secret to tell all his friends.

I asked him, "What's that?"

And Mark said, "I can't tell you. It's a secret."

And I said, "So what? Tell me anyway."

And Mark said, "I'm gonna tell everybody how I fucked you in the boys' bathroom."

And I said, "Who's going to believe a stupid story like that?"

But he just laughed and walked away. I thought, 'What a big nerve!' and went back to the admin office to see if I could get a hall pass before I got into some kind of trouble. But my panties were getting all gooey inside because I was walking really fast, but not running because running in the halls isn't allowed in school, so I walked slower and tried to keep my thighs pressed together, because I could feel that sticky mess running down my legs.

That was when Miss Holsum, the school nurse, saw me, because I was right by her office and she asked me what was the matter. I didn't want to say really, since it was a little embarrassing and I didn't have a hall pass and she can be a little strict about hall passes, but mostly with the boys. She's a lot like Miss Squires, I think, and everybody knows they're best friends, so I especially didn't want her to tell on me to Miss Squires. So I told her I just had some funny cramps and I was going to the admin office to get a hall pass because I'd been in the bathroom.

I don't think she believed me though because she lifted my skirt and looked at the gooey, sticky mess running down my thighs and clucked her tongue. Then Miss Holsum pulled my panty to one side and whistled softly. And then she put her finger right up inside me, because she is a nurse and she knows about girl problems, especially since she's a girl too, and when she pulled her finger out it was all gooey too. She smelled it and told me the next time I had funny cramps like those ones, I should just come see her and she would make me feel better without making a real big mess in my underwear.

I nodded and she fixed my panty and smoothed my skirt pleats and gave me a little spank on the butt. She always does that if nobody else is around and I don't really mind it too much. And then Miss Holsum started walking the other way, towards the gym, holding her finger up in the air like she was having a big long really good idea, or maybe just pointing at the ceiling. But I knew she was going to show it to Miss Squires and get me in trouble.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.