Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

December – 2081 a.d.

Deimos Station

Béla was back in the lab. The actual, very same lab she'd been born in; or more accurately, reborn in, almost a hundred years after she'd died back on Earth in that horrible car fire.

The stark, cramped, utilitarian architecture which comprised most of the interior of Deimos was severely depressing after spending most of the last year 'outside' in an artificial forest traveling through space. Her father, however, was ... breathing easy; actually happy to be here.

In this plain, inartistic environment, Sibilius radiated contentment. He felt free of the stress of his position as Regent for the first time in several years – at least for the first time since he and Béla had climbed aboard the great ship and began the long voyage to Jupiter. Béla suddenly realized that, as strange as it was for a member of a space-faring race, her father didn't actually care for space travel.

'I must be too self-absorbed, ' Béla decided. She hadn't noticed the strain her father had been under all this time until now.

They would be here for three weeks while the great ship was refitted once more for the Earth-fill project. Then it would still be three long months before they actually arrived on Earth.

'That calculates out to fourteen boxes of blasting caps, Darling, ' Beth cooed in her mind. 'In the meantime, you know your way around here? Where can we get some private time together? It's been almost a whole day, now!'

'Go take a walk! Or practice your flying, or something!' Béla snapped back. 'I'm as horny as you are! Leave me alone!' That didn't make any sense, Béla realized, but she didn't care. Even this far from Earth, she was feeling the effects of the little yellow sun that, for the time being, still sustained all life in the solar system.

'The damned thing must have just finished its eleven-year sunspot cycle, ' Béla realized, remembering something she'd learned that hadn't been common scientific knowledge until sometime in the 20th Century. 'It's going to be really noisy for next couple of years, now.'

'Oh! Is that what this is?' Beth asked, surprised. 'I thought this was just a bad headache! Is it going to be like this all the time now?'

'It is for a while, ' Béla replied. 'Sorry.'

Beth didn't reply. She was looking for some place to bury her head until that awful noise went away.

Béla went to the library to look up their orbital timetable. She planned to coordinate her sleep schedule with Deimos' orbit so that most of her waking hours would occur when Deimos was orbiting behind Mars. The small, red planet would offer more protection from the sun's noisy radiation when the tiny moon was behind it.

'Well, in three hours, Mars will eclipse the sun. I guess I can live until then.' She was going to have to schedule her days closely. In three hours, she would be good for the next ten, then she'd be hiding under a thought dampener for the next twenty hours after that, then the little moon would swing back behind Mars, giving her, at a rough calculation, another ten hours of relief.

She looked up Earth's rotation periods. She could read them, but she couldn't calculate in her head how to figure when which surface would be on its 'night' side when Deimos was on the 'day' side of Mars. She would actually have to mind-walk to earth and then coordinate what promised to be a complex timetable indicating where she could go and when. Her head hurt more, now, and it wasn't just from the distant, yellow sun screaming in her psychic ears.

Having spent the last several hours checking out what was really important, Béla decided to find out where she'd be living for the next three weeks.

"You can always stay on the ship," her father suggested. "You already have quarters there, Child."

Another good look around Deimos and she was beginning to think that staying on the ship was a good idea, especially ten hours later when Deimos peeked its head around from behind Mars to bask in the sunlight again.

Bleary-eyed and short-tempered, Béla flew the three miles up to the great ship parked near the center of the hollow moon. As soon as she flew through the open doors of the busy cargo bay, the annoying noise from the sun was diminished and she immediately felt better. She'd forgotten that (of course!) the ship was shielded from outside radiation. She went up several levels to the officer's quarters and found her room. Entering it, she found her sister was already there.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to get here," Beth said, slyly. "I've been waiting..."

Beth was kneeling on the floor, her knees wide apart, radiating lust and physical pain. She had done something to herself and wanted her sister to guess what is was. Beth's breathing was labored. She was in exquisite pain, and it was radiating from her cunt, where blood was dripping out from between her legs and forming a pool on the floor.

Béla mind-linked with her sister and staggered backward to lean against the wall as Beth's orgasmic sensations flooded through them both. She had shoved one of those wicked, viciously sharp fighting knives up inside and deep into her vagina. She couldn't heal because it was still inside her, but not deep enough to be digested in her central core.

'I was careful about that... '

Béla made an image of the arborium and teleported herself, Beth, her embedded knife and the expanding pool of blood out of her quarters and off of her otherwise clean floor while she could still concentrate enough to do it.

As Béla pushed her sister back into normal space in the arborium, she noticed that, besides the wicked knife, Beth had also secreted an explosive cap deep inside her belly.

'I want you to hold me while I come, Sister, ' Beth cooed in her mind. 'I need to come so badly. Embrace me tightly, Darling, keep me from being blown apart!'

Béla body reacted almost instantly to Beth's erotic plea and her radiant lust for pain. She was suddenly so horny her legs wobbled.

'Put a knife in me!' Béla pleaded. 'I need to feel it, too!'

The other fighting knife appeared in Beth's hand. Béla dropped down on her knees in front of Beth, offering her body as a sacrifice to her sister goddess of lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.