Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2080 a.d.

Earth, the Easy Way

Beth awoke with her sister spooned against her back. For several minutes she lay there, simply enjoying the relaxed sensation of waking up to someone she felt affection for. Béla's arm was draped around her waist, her fingers resting gently against Beth's breast. Bending her head downward, she gently kissed Béla's fingers, tasting the slight scent of apple and pussy juice as she inhaled.

Béla sighed, waking up to having her fingers caressed by someone's lips. She hoped that Beth was in a better mood than she'd been last night, when she just curled up to lay there for several hours, her mind completely shielded from her sister until she finally fell asleep.

She could feel that Beth was embarrassed by her confession as well as her emotional outburst. Béla felt depressed that she'd handled everything so badly in those last minutes when they were still talking. She could see that Beth was hurting inside and she'd only wanted to help. Instead, she'd shown Beth that they had no future on Earth and that she knew Beth was broken inside. All Beth had wanted to do was go back to Earth so that everything would be all right, again. Now, that would never happen.

"So," Béla mused, wanting to set her sister more at ease, "now that you're clean and won't be stinking up my bed ... Do you want another lesson in mind power?"

'What do you have in mind?' her sister asked, not certain she was ready for more.

"We don't have to wait until this pokey old ship takes us to Earth," Béla explained. "We can visit it anytime. Right now, if you want..."

'You surely can't teleport us all the way to Earth!' Beth exclaimed, frightened by the idea of instantaneous travel. 'What if you miss? We could fall into the sun, or something, couldn't we?'

Béla laughed, "No, I can't teleport you to Earth. It's much too far away. This is something you already asked me about. It's called 'dream-walking'. But you'll probably have to be asleep the first few times you try it, because, awake, you'll have too many other things going on in your mind to be able to pull it off."

'So, we're going back to sleep?' Beth asked coyly. She lay down across the bed and closed her eyes, feeling her sister snuggle closer.

'Okay, now what?' Beth asked, her mind full of mirth. 'I know! Let's fuck! Got any more apples?'

Instead, she felt Béla's presence in her mind. Her sister was actually putting her to sleep.

'What other tricks do you know?' Beth asked, sleepy, but trying to stay awake. There were so many things she didn't know...

'Go to sleep, ' Béla commanded. 'I'll teach them all to you... '

Beth sighed and sleepily twisted her hips around to press her pelvis against Béla's warm thigh, and went to sleep. It seemed only a few seconds later when a certain blond sister, also dream-walking, landed on the bed on top of them both.

'It's about time! I thought you'd never go to sleep!' Elaine laughed cheerfully. 'And who's this whore you're sleeping with, anyway?'

Elaine sat back, grinning mischievously at the two naked brunettes sleepily rousing themselves up to determine what the commotion was.

Béla groaned, then growled at her pesky sister, 'I suppose I should be grateful you let me take a nap, earlier. I was about to teach Beth how to dream-walk, but you seem to have gotten here ahead of me. Don't you have a service to conduct, or something? Why is it that every time we aren't together, you won't let me sleep?'

'I already conducted my weekly service, thank you for asking, ' Elaine pouted.

She made an image of where she was, physically. Her naked, sleeping body lay on a hard marble floor, sandwiched between two naked men. She had evidently been royally, happily fucked into unconsciousness and popped out for a quick visit to her departing sisters.

Sitting up, Beth looked around the room. She seemed to be sitting next to two naked brunettes, sleeping peacefully, curled up together on a bed table. The sparse quarters she was in seemed to merge into Elaine's audience chamber where sunlight streamed brightly through the windows. Beth had been there before and she recognized the room. What surprised her even more was that Béla was there, standing right next to Elaine. She turned back to make sure Béla was still curled up with her on the bed. She was.

'Is this even possible?' Beth asked her argumentative sisters.

Before either of them had time to answer, Elaine turned around, distracted by something behind her, the bright reflection of the sun flowing through the window onto her golden hair lighting up their quarters.

'Ow! Oh!' Elaine exclaimed. 'I'm being moved. Gotta go!'

She began to fade. Her room faded with her.

'Hey! What're you doing?' she exclaimed as she faded. 'Oh, yes! Right there! Don't s... '

She was gone.

'Dream-walking?' Beth asked, suppressing a laugh. 'No wonder you seemed so aggrieved when I showed up in the communal baths. You thought I was Elaine!'

She took a deep breath. If this was any indication of what she could learn to do, Beth was excitedly ready for the next lesson, whatever it might be.

'The next step is... ' Béla told her as she began her lesson...

She made an image of where she wanted to go. It was a desert landscape on Earth. Béla climbed off the bed table where she'd found herself when Elaine and her sunlit chamber had vanished, and stepped into the new image. Beth followed, awed and excited by the very concept of mind travel.

Instead of bright sunlight, here, it was night. Beth looked around. Behind her, she could still see the image of their quarters where their sleeping forms lay. On the horizon, purplish clouds betrayed where the sun was sinking beneath the horizon.

'The last time I was here, ' Béla thought to her new student, 'I was looking for my lifemate. Someone else was living in his apartment... '

'His what?' Beth asked. 'What was apart?' Beth really liked her oldest sister, but she often used words she didn't have any clue as to their meaning.

'Sorry, ' Béla replied, grinning. 'I keep forgetting the Praetor took you in medieval times.'

'Middy what?' Beth asked. 'Oh, never mind!' This was getting frustrating! She decided to change the subject. 'So, what's so special about this lifemate of yours that makes him better than any other thousand men?'

Her sister didn't reply. She was looking at that image again. 'That's what she was looking at when she rammed that apple up inside me!' Beth realized. 'What is that?' Curious, she stepped into the image and looked around.

'Béla is chained to a wall! Some goofy guy is shoving some metal hammer-looking thing into her. He's fucking her with it. Wow! The tension between them is incredibly erotic. I'm getting horny just watching!

'What do you want him to do just once in his life? Oh, holy fuck! The pain! That thing is a little rifle! He shot her with it! Right in the cunt!

'Oh my God! I'm coming!'

"Boy! The things you'll do for entertainment!'" Beth grunted out loud, attracting Béla's attention. "And I thought I had a self-destructive streak!"

Béla turned around to see her naked sister down on her knees, holding her stomach with one hand and rubbing her crotch with the other.

"So, you like this guy because he shoots you in the cunt?" Beth asked, gasping, looking up at her oldest sister. "Whatever happened to plain, old fashioned fucking? Although, I'll have to admit, that felt ... pretty good..."

Béla stared, openmouthed. Her sister had raided her mind, and she hadn't even noticed!

'I thought I was the teacher and you were the student... ' Béla mentioned, trying not to be annoyed.

Beth started to rise up from her kneeling position, no longer connected to the erotic image that had brought her to her knees. There were, however, a dozen more images that presented themselves, flickering wildly, surrounding them as Béla tried to bring her emotions back under control.

Beth began to understand that her darling, very self-controlled sister and her lost lifemate had a serious mutilation thing going at one time. Beth watched, amazed at the pleasure these images generated as her body responded to them.

"Were you trying to get him to kill you?" Beth asked, fascinated with the idea of being punctured with so many of those little holes that you actually died. She'd always concentrated on one big hole, the one right up her middle!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.