Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

The weeks passed slowly. The omnipresent darkness depressed Béla. This was her first winter in New Eden. She knew, from her studies, that once the coming apocalypse had passed, New Eden's orbit would be changed so that periods of day and night would occur on a more regular basis – with days and nights hopefully more like what she was used to. But that was still hundreds of years in the future, assuming that New Eden even survived the sun's inevitable nova. She desperately hoped it would; the thought of all life ending everywhere chilled her to the bone.

'I still have much to do, ' Béla thought to herself, not realizing that wasn't her own thought, but knowing that getting her sisters to New Eden was only part of what was needed. Earth – and her dear friend, Frank, as well as her lover, Jake, pulled at her, deep inside. She was anxious and eager to return to them.

It wasn't just the weather that made her feel cold. She felt like she had already lived an eternity, but still had an eternity's worth of problems to work out, and time passed so very slowly, here in the perpetual darkness of great Jupiter's shadow.

Even though her father had supervised the construction of this entire planetary ecosystem, Béla had studied and learned to understand it to such an extent that it could have been her own concepts and ideas set into motion before she was even born.

Somehow, she felt it had become her responsibility to ensure New Eden's survival. She wished she knew how she had been handed that mantel. She surely didn't want it, but she knew that her Carte Blanche status had something to do with her having to bear it. The survival of her Earth friends was necessary as well, and she needed to get them all in the same place – here, safely ensconced inside New Eden.

The smell of coffee and frying meat lightened her spirits as they wafted through the hallway and permeated her room. Smiling, she hopped off the bed and walked briskly into her water closet. Heating elements powered by the electricity collected from the metallic skin of their hollow little moon heated the water that sprayed down after the first icy blast caused Béla to let out a 'Yieee!' of expected shock.

As she pranced downstairs to 'breakfast', she wondered briefly what had happened to her blue sarong. It was too cold to wear it during winter, but it would be nice to know where it was ... The smell of fresh sausage guided her senses to more immediate interests. She wasn't worried. The garment would turn up eventually, somewhere. That was the least of her concerns.

Elaine was in the dining hall with several of her parishioners. This had been her 'night' for her weekly 'service'.

"You're always welcome to join us," Elaine said, inviting her sister to sit down to breakfast with them.

"Thanks," Béla said, and did so.

For once, she was the one who was slightly uncomfortable. She was the only one dressed, as she had to go outside later.

'So this is what Jeff is always complaining about, ' she thought as she looked around the table at all the naked, and mostly hairy, nipples. She laughed to herself. 'I can actually see his point ... all of his points!'

Biting into a juicy piece of sausage, she remembered why she didn't like to eat while dressed as hot sausage grease dribbled down onto her sarong.

"Crap!" Béla said disgustedly. 'Now I'll have to change!'

She stood up and pulled the garment off. She wiped the grease off her fingers and face with it, then disgustedly threw it across the room.

"Way to go, Girl," Elaine told her, biting into her own juicy sausage.

They were all pretty much covered with meat grease and another orgy was about to begin right here in the dining room. This time Béla decided to join them. It had been entirely too long since her last gang bang; two or three weeks, at least.

Béla ate two more sausages, getting her body properly greased up in preparation for the main event. By the time she was finished eating, her sister was already on top of one of her worshipers, pinning him to the table as she skewered herself on him. Another greased-up body was working his way into her from behind.

Béla snagged the next parishioner before he got out of his chair and sat down on his lap.

"Ever had a lap dance?" she asked him cheerfully, then proceeded to demonstrate, laughing at his confused demeanor.

In less than a minute, she was impaled on his shaft and rocking eagerly back and forth. In ten minutes, the orgy was over, Elaine and Béla having exhausted Elaine's worshipers once again.

"I think you used them up before you brought them down here to eat," Béla complained, licking cum off Elaine's belly.

"Well, that's why we're not all still up there humping away," Elaine said, stating the obvious. "Do you think I would quit while any of them were still worth anything?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.