Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2076 a.d. – Winter

The Writ of Stone

The Goddess of the Land stood in front of her temple with her arms raised to the night sky. She was wearing a white ceremonial robe that she and Elaine had designed. It was open in the front exposing her unscarred belly to reveal that the gods had healed her wounds.

Various passers-by, noticing an obviously religious rite being performed by their goddess, stopped to see what was happening. Word spread quickly and a large crowd gathered around her in a very short time.

The goddess was chanting a simple prayer in Sumarian, a dead language she was certain no one around her would understand. It was the chanting that was important, not the understanding. The understanding would come later. Where she stood was important to the understanding. Before her was the blackened lamppost where the Lady Sarah had been executed.

'Are you ready, Chief?' Princess Béla asked, projecting her thoughts up to the Bridge Officer of the great ship, high above.

'Almost, Princess, ' the Chief replied. 'The carrier is less than ten ... what you call kilometers from your position. It carries the project you requested. You realize the carrier won't have enough power to get back... '

'Park it in my back yard... ' Béla replied. 'We will be happy to care for your pilot until the northern sun returns.'

Béla patiently chanted her Sumarian prayer several more times. Appropriately, it was a simple prayer for a good harvest. She finally heard the carrier's noisy propellers as the craft approached. She and Elaine were mind-linked together, Elaine standing opposite Béla, one of them on each side of the lamppost.

'Ready, Darling?' Béla sent to her sister.

The two of them had spent several exciting hours designing this little ritual. They also had been practicing for several days on objects close to the size of the project they needed to teleport. Elaine, excited that she was helping create a real, live miracle, glowed her anticipation and readiness. This was the first time she'd ever been on the 'inside' of one of Béla's little miracles. This was also the single most important thing she had ever done. They were attempting to change a world.

'You may fire when ready, Chief, ' Béla informed the Bridge Officer.

She began to chant louder.

'Firing in five seconds! Four! Three! Two!'

'Are you ready, Darling?' Béla asked her sister again, unnecessarily.

Elaine was ready and had never felt this special sharpness in her mind before. They both concentrated on the project in the carrier as it set down behind the goddess' manor, several buildings away from their current location.

The goddess made a final plea to the heavens and was answered by her father, the Storm God.

A brilliant flash of lightning blasted out of the clear night sky and blew a perfectly round hole three feet in diameter, vaporizing the fire-blackened lamppost.

When the onlookers could see again, there was a marble slab four feet high and three feet thick where the Lady Sarah had been executed for attempting to assassinate a goddess.

Béla and Elaine looked across the slab at each other, trying not to shriek with their glee. The ceremony had gone off without a hitch. There would be no more killing in the name of justice.

It was Elaine's turn, now. Béla dropped to her knees before the marble slab, feigning exhaustion from her religious trance. Elaine helped her sister goddess to her feet and helped support her as they retired to the manor.

This act made their escape from the surrounding crowd easy. They wouldn't have to answer questions. The slab was self-explanatory, the same message etched on both sides. The Great Bard Geoffrey could take it from here.

As the goddesses slowly departed, they could hear the Great Bard beginning to speak as he read the inscription:

BY DECREE OF THE GODDESS OF THE LAND
AND THE SISTERS OF THE LAMAE

TO THOSE WHO WOULD TAKE THE LIFE OF ANOTHER,
THE FOLLOWING JUSTICE WILL BE ADMINISTERED:

  1. You and all your possessions are to be made available for restitution to the family of the deceased. Your possessions and property rights are to be distributed between your family and the family of the deceased as determined by the Justice.

  2. You are indentured to the family of the deceased for a period to be determined by the Justice. This period may not exceed the expected life span of the deceased, had he or she lived, as determined by the Justice.

  3. You are denied participation in any familial functions; either of the family you are indentured to or your own, for the time you are indentured, other than as one who serves.

  4. You are denied personal relationships for the time you are indentured, other than as one who serves.

  5. The indentured may not be prohibited from visiting the Temple of the Goddess in his or her district to implore the goddess for intercedence if he so desires.

  6. Penalties for wanton cruelty to the indentured by the family of the deceased will be determined by the Justice.

  7. Once every year, the indentured may petition the Justice for parole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.