Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

Summer – 2082 a.d.

"Well, I think I know what it's really like," Jake told her. "Being you, I mean."

It was the first words he'd spoken to her since yesterday morning. He was still unnerved by her presence, but, at least, now, he could look across the room, see her sitting or lying there, and not feel that nerve-wracking hysteria in his gut.

He had spent the night holding her tightly, almost like a child clutching a stuffed bear to protect him from the terrors that his imagination found in the darkness. His mind was closed to her, and Béla wasn't about to force her way in, despite the pain and distress she was going through because of his enforced separateness.

"Sucks, huh?" Béla replied quietly. She understood what he was going through. It had taken her a century to get over her first true love. After taking care of and nursing him in the last years of his life, watching him slowly waste away, she'd placed him on his funeral pyre and lit it herself, consumed with grief even as the raging fires consumed his body.

But, even though she had missed him terribly for centuries after, if Kuba had suddenly shown up a hundred years later, she realized she would have been so terrified she'd have killed him outright.

"Please," Béla softly begged, unwilling to endure any more of Jake's silence now that he had spoken to her again.

"Just touch me," she pleaded. "I've missed you so much. I know this is hard for you, but I need..." She stopped as he got up and came toward her.

"Béla," Jake said, softly, "I love you. I've always loved you. I don't mean to torture you like this..."

"Then don't!" she interrupted him. "Hit me, beat me, shoot me! Hell, I'd like that! But don't ... Just talk to me. Don't not talk to me..." Tears were running down her cheeks as she looked around the house.

"This is where you've mourned me for, how many years?" she asked him. "We need to get away from here. Do something together. Create something between us here, now – in the present." She stood up and gazed into his eyes. "Now is what matters ... Please, just touch me."

They stood, gazing into each other's eyes for several minutes. Then he nodded, touching her cheek. "It really is you."

She kissed him, tears running freely down her face. 'Finally!' she thought, relieved beyond measure, embracing him tightly.

They kissed passionately, Jake's hands exploring under the open shirt she'd begun wearing after his initial rejection of her yesterday morning. After a few moments, they broke their kiss, each one needing to catch their breath.

'We're like a couple of teenagers, ' Jake realized, 'catching up on what we've missed!'

Béla kissed and licked his neck and shoulder, fumbling with his belt buckle and trying to open it with one hand while her other hand caressed his chest. Jake stood still, enjoying her touch until she nipped his shoulder in frustration.

"Help me, dammit," she growled, unable to work his belt buckle with one hand. He laughed and put his arms around her, embracing her joyfully.

"I love you so much!" he laughed as he swung her around the room.

"Good!" Béla grunted, the word squeezed out of her lungs. She wondered what he was so happy about. She hated pants. She hated belts and buckles. Before they existed, everything had been so ... available. He set her down.

"Now fuck me, dammit!" she demanded, and kissed him again.

Jake picked her up and carried her to the bed. He dropped her onto it from four feet up. She bounced twice, her legs dangling over the side while the bed began to make adjustments to accommodate her position. Still standing, Jake reached over and pressed 'Manual' on the bed panel. Then he moved the arrow on the display to approximately the same position where Béla's butt was located and pressed 'Up'.

As the bed folded upward, raising Béla's pelvis up into the air, Jake shed his trousers. Then he had to hold her legs in position so she wouldn't slide down the side of the mattress to the flat part. When her pelvis was correctly positioned for invasion, he pressed 'Stop'. He rubbed his cock against her raised labia. She was already leaking girl-cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.