Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

Béla grunted with each thrust of Frank's hard dick. He was lying heavily on top of her, his face buried in the pillow next to her head. She could feel his hot, ragged breath against her shoulder and neck. Her arms were trapped inside his, as he lay with his arms wrapped completely around her. Without realizing it (or maybe he did), he had her completely immobilized. She could barely even breathe under his weight, but, she really didn't mind – no air made for better orgasms ... and she shuddered helplessly as another one swept through her pinned-down body.

Soon, Frank grunted as he came, squeezing her even tighter, if that was possible. Béla lay underneath him, his shrinking dick making her pussy itch as it slowly receded, allowing the mixture of semen and girl-cum to leak down the crack of her ass. His breath moistened the side of her neck as he panted heavily, recovering from his sexual exertion. Béla moved her head so his shoulders didn't block her mouth and she could breathe easier.

It didn't appear that Frank planned on moving anytime soon, so Béla decided to listen to her sister and Tanya as they played in the next room. She chuckled to herself as she heard Tanya's muffled screams as she came. Béla could feel the radiated sensation from Tanya's orgasm even from where she was. It was evident that her sister had shown her new lover her pain-separation technique.

Frank's loud snore brought Béla's attention back to her own situation. His heavy male frame was squashing her and he'd actually had the gall to go to sleep on top of her! She bit into his collarbone, painfully waking him up.

Frank jumped and yelled. "Ow! Why'd you do that?" He looked down at the tiny girl underneath him. 'It's Béla! She's still here!'

"Hi. Remember me?" she said, grunting with the exertion of breathing. "I'm your long-lost mattress that you fell asleep on..." She raised her eyebrows and gave him a pixie grin. There was blood on her upper lip from the bite she'd taken out of his collarbone.

"You bit me!" Frank accused her. 'She didn't disappear! Dreams aren't supposed to bite!'

"You're squashing me!" Béla replied, cheerfully, her voice still somewhat strained from the lack of air in her lungs. She jabbed him several times in the side with her fingers. "Are you finished up there?"

"You're really here!" Frank exclaimed, quickly climbing off of her.

He'd plainly expected her to simply disappear out from underneath him like she usually did.

"You know, I could actually do that," Béla grinned, reading his thoughts, "if I wanted to." She disappeared off the bed and landed roughly on his shoulders, knocking him back down onto the bed, having teleported herself behind and above him. She giggled into his ear, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind and crushing her tiny breasts into his shoulder blades. She wrapped her legs around his waist like he was a small pony and bounced him up and down on the mattress.

"How do you like it, big boy?" Béla laughed, as she pressed his head down into the pillow. Then she squealed as he bucked her off. She landed on the other side of the bed, breathing heavily. She gazed into Frank's face. He stared back at her, still not quite believing she was really here at last.

"Miss me?" Béla inquired.

She could see in Frank's mind that he was finally over his grief. He happily accepted the fact that she had somehow returned from the dead and was really here, perched naked on his bed, as exotically beautiful and excitingly alive as she'd been a hundred years earlier.

'Forever alive, forever young, forever beautiful and unmarred by the events of the world around her.'

"You'd make a good poet," Béla said quietly, her playful mood somehow vanishing like a light mist blown away in a storm. "I only wish that were true."

She stretched forward and delicately kissed Frank's lips. "I'll be back in a few days," she promised. Then she sat back and smiled ... and disappeared.

Frank felt the mattress shift from the sudden absence of her weight as she vanished. Oddly content even though she was suddenly gone, he lay down on the bed and listened to his wife's muffled screams of ecstasy coming from the next room.


Jake stepped out onto the porch. He seemed to remember someone calling his name. He looked around his desert domain, noticing the empty landing pad, the purple mountains outlined by the slowly lightening sky, the dimming of the stars as the eastern sky brightened. Then he saw her.

The pale, female figure stood, easily visible in the early dawn, some distance away. As he stared at her, she raised her arms and was suddenly surrounded with a backdrop of huge, pale wings. She stepped forward, her wings folding behind her, the tips dragging on the ground. Then Jake was standing, breathless, in front of her, holding her face in his hands. The image of her face was crystallized in the tears that flooded his eyes.

'Miss me?' she asked, smiling up at him.

In answer, he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her until he found himself on his knees, then lying on the ground, unable to keep his balance, his arms around her neck, as he was unable to put them around her torso because of those magnificent, impossible wings. They made love there in the sand, her wings wrapped around them both, protecting them from the cool, predawn breeze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.