Béla Book 2: Phoenix
Chapter 17

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

Summer – 2082 a.d.

Final Approach

The great ship was passing Earth's moon. They were only hours away, now.

'We should go down to the arborium!' Beth cried in Béla's mind. 'One last time, Sister!' An anxious lust accompanied her thought.

They teleported down to the arborium to see what they could find to use on each other. There was nothing left except the bows and a few arrows, several hatchets and some rusted, bloody knives. They had used up absolutely everything else. There were shell casings everywhere. As the weapons were emptied, one or the other of the sisters had simply teleported the useless metal into space. They'd cleaned up and discarded the empty containers yesterday when they'd returned to their favorite playground looking for something to do.

"I don't feel like bows and arrows," Beth complained.

"And the knives are all rusty," Béla noticed.

"How about I just tear you apart?" Beth asked. "That's always fun ... What?"

Béla had reached down and picked up a shell casing. It was hollow, but the metal around the open end was sharp...

Beth saw what her sister had in mind and licked her lips, feeling her body respond to the image. She stepped forward, her belly tight with anticipation and jutted her breasts out. She gazed into her sister's eyes.

'Okay, I'm ready!'

Béla carefully placed the open end of the shell casing over Beth's hard little nipple and began twisting it and pressing in, cutting into her sister's breast.

'Oh, God! She's going to core my tits!' Beth cried out.

By the time the solid end of the shell casing was flat even with Beth's bloody flesh, tears were streaming down her face. Her body trembled with the quiet agony in her sensitive breast. Her legs were wet with girl-cum and her knees were weak.

Béla looked at the shiny little disk embedded in her sister's tit and smiled, admiring her handiwork. She flipped it with the end of her finger, causing Beth to gasp at the sudden increase in her agony.

"You like that?" Béla asked, flippantly. Breathing heavily, Beth could only nod, not trusting her voice. "Want me to do the other one?"

Still trembling, Beth presented her other tit to be similarly treated. A moment later, both her nipples were encased in metal shell casings. Blood oozed out around the edges where her tender flesh met cold metal.

'God, they feel like they're on fire!' Beth pressed her metal-tipped tits against her sister and embraced her, tightly, radiating the fire in her tits through both their bodies. 'Now I get to do you!'

Béla teleported a shell casing into her hand and handed it to Beth. She could feel her own body tighten up in anticipation of the mutilation her nipples were about to receive. Then she was holding onto Beth's rib cage, hissing through clenched teeth and trying to hold steady while Beth twisted and pressed the shell casing into her bleeding breast, encasing her nipple forever in the shiny, white-hot steel.

After she finished the other one, Beth stepped back and looked at her handiwork.

"I like them," Beth said. "And they feel really great! What do you think?"

Béla gently ran her fingers over her new metal nipples, smearing moist droplets of blood that still leaked around the edges of the metal casings, then licking it off her fingers. She was breathing heavily from having to hold her body still while her sister had pressed that second one into her right tit.

'And it's not that easy to hold still when you're coming that hard... '

She moved her arms back, thrusting her breasts forward. The exquisite pain around her nipples increased.

'This should make flying a lot more interesting... '

Béla moved her arms back further, triggering her transformation from normal human to winged vampire. She moved her wings through their entire range of motion, gasping as the tightly stretched flesh of her breasts moved against the metal casings.

She grinned at Beth and sprung into the air, flapping her wings to gain some altitude. Then she cried out as one of the shell casings came loose and fell away. As she landed, the other one popped loose and fell to the ground. Her skin tissue began to grow back together around her blackened nipples.

"Well, so much for that idea," Béla sighed as she returned to her mundane human form.

She held her tender breasts for a moment while they healed, and noticed how many shell casings were lying around. She began popping any shell casings she could see out of the arborium, teleporting them outside the ship and into space, several at a time.

"All this metal can't be good for the plants," Béla explained. "We shouldn't leave it here."

Beth decided to help. Although she didn't really care that she could fly, she formed her wings and flew over the areas they had used as their playground, teleporting any shell casings and trash she could see into the depths of planetary space. All this stuff would eventually be attracted by the moon's gravitational pull and end up on its surface. She briefly wondered what the humans would think if they ever found any of this stuff.

As she flew, Beth's own metal 'nipple-caps' fell away. She caught them with her mind and shoved them into space outside the ship along with a handful (mind-full?) of other stuff she'd been accumulating.

She awkwardly landed on her hands and feet with her breasts still tingling. Béla dropped gracefully down beside her, having done the same cleanup duty in another section of the arborium.

"Well, it looks like we're really done here," Beth said, her eyes tearing, and Béla suddenly realized that it wasn't from the painful sensation of her nipples healing and coming back to life as Beth radiated her thoughts into her mind. 'I've loved being here with you, sharing myself with you. I can't imagine what you would have done without me along to torture you and keep you occupied.'

"I'm going to miss you," she added, switching to verbal. Her voice was strangely uneven with emotion.

"Miss me? Where are you going?" Béla asked, curious. Suddenly distraught, she touched her mind against Beth's. Surprisingly, there were no plans. Beth hadn't planned anything at all to do on Earth.

Béla dug a little deeper and discovered that, once Beth understood Earth had no future, she was afraid to do anything that might cause her to fall in love with it again. She wasn't even planning on going down to the surface with Béla, but intended, instead, to stay on the great ship and work as a crewmember, returning with them to New Eden.

"That's a three year journey!" Béla exclaimed. "And the ship isn't even leaving anytime in the next two years! That's five years! What are you going to do? Just sit?"

Beth burst into tears, shaking her head, not knowing what else to do. Béla embraced her miserable sister and mind-linked more solidly with her.

An image of Beth fitting in with my family of friends, Beth and Tanya together, making friends, making love. Two sisters playing 'hide and hunt' in the mountains with Jake shooting at us. Beth traveling with her and her close-knit family back to New Eden when the great ship came to collect them in twenty years.

"There's a future, if you would like to share it with me," Béla said softly. "I love you. I don't want to see you alone any more than you wanted to see me make this long journey by myself.

"You think I've taught you a lot, but I've learned a lot from you, too. Together we are stronger than we are separately. Together, we make two complete persons. Please stay with me."

Béla's eyes were tearing up now, and her nose was starting to run. The two sisters hugged each other tightly.

'If you want me to, I'll stay with you forever!' Beth promised. She radiated joy and love for her sister as they embraced.


The two princesses were on the bridge during the ship's descent into the thick atmosphere. Even though they were coming down on the night side of the planet, the great ship was in 'stealth' mode, invisible to the naked eye. It would remain in 'stealth' mode until this phase of Project Earth-fill was complete and they began the return journey to Deimos and New Eden.

The return to Deimos would be the last visit the great ship would make to that station, collecting the remainder of the personnel there and transporting them onward to their future home in New Eden. Sibilius had remained behind at Deimos, making final preparations for closing the station that had been their home for the last several thousand years.

Then, after unloading the cargo and goods from Earth on New Eden, the great ship would make one last journey directly to the third planet to retrieve the Princess Béla, her sister and their companions.

Béla didn't understand why Deimos Station was being abandoned at this time, but the great ship was not to dock at Deimos Station for any reason on its return journey to earth sometime in the next fifteen to twenty years. The Praetor had ordered it. The Praetor was the lawgiver and its orders would be obeyed. Only Béla, as Carte Blanche, was outside the Praetor's jurisdiction.

The great ship skimmed along Earth's watery surface, five hundred meters above the waves. It was headed west, across the Atlantic Ocean, chasing the edge of darkness around the planet. They would drop off the princesses in the middle of the northern continent ahead of them, then continue on up to where the ice caps never melted.

Once there, the great ship would collect several cubic kilometers of ice and earth, trees and various forms of wildlife. Bears and wolves were not on the agenda, but bison and reindeer were, as well as dogs, beavers, and several other species that Béla didn't remember. She imagined that roaches, rats, and other pests would make the journey too, even though they weren't on the list. They lived in the dirt, and dirt was being transported to New Eden. There was no way to avoid transporting them, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.