Béla Book 2: Phoenix
Chapter 15

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

Spring – 2082 a.d.

Under Way – the Voyage Continues

The two princesses were on the Bridge as the spiral entrance at the end of the hollow moon opened to allow the great ship to leave Deimos Station. From the outside, the entrance was camouflaged to look like a huge crater deforming the entire symmetry of the tiny moon.

In fact, unlike New Eden, Deimos wasn't really round at all. It had been made to look like an asteroid, like their long abandoned, failed, first attempt to create a base station – the now defunct Phobos Project. Construction had almost been completed when an actual asteroid had struck the project, caving in one entire side of the station and causing the loss of over a hundred lives as its internal atmosphere vented into empty space.

'We're on our way to Earth!' Béla thought to Beth, excitedly.

She watched the spiraling entrance slowly, slowly open, displaying a confusion of slowly spinning stars beyond. Then she realized that the great ship had matched its 'at rest' motion with the spinning motion of the tiny artificial moon that surrounded them. Otherwise, the ship would appear to be spinning haphazardly as the inner surfaces of the little moon spun around it, making it dangerous to anyone trying to board or load supplies.

Béla and Beth felt the 'secure to quarters' call and both held on to the support bars that surrounded each personnel station on the bridge. A moment later, the great ship surged forward through the round gap in the surface of Deimos and into the spinning universe beyond.

Béla lost her balance for a moment while the great ship corrected its spin so that it was once again oriented to the rest of the solar system. She grasped the support railing tightly, as did her sister, as the huge pink and brown planet beyond finally stopped traveling from one view screen to the next and stopped in the upper right view screen.

After two more course corrections, the great ship was orbiting the sun, spiraling inward to meet the earth, currently about a third of the way around the sun behind them. In slightly more than three months, the earth would catch up to the great ship as their orbits converged.

Béla and Beth kept radiating their excitement to each other, overjoyed to be on the last leg of their journey. They both knew their excitement would soon fade; even though this part was much shorter that the voyage from Jupiter to Mars, three months in space with nothing to do was still a long time.

'Who says we don't have anything to do?' Beth whispered into her sister's mind.

'What? Are you horny already?' Béla chastised her sister. 'Or should I say, 'Again'?'

'Still! Not already, not again, but still! And always!' Beth insisted, informing her older sister that she hadn't stopped being horny since their wonderful session yesterday when she let Béla use her for target practice to get used to handling firearms, again. She, like Béla a hundred years earlier, let herself be 'shot full of holes' by her sister – for real this time and not just dreamwalking. She loved it. Of course, she knew she would. And there were still several guns and lots of ammunition to use up before they got to earth.

'And if we do run out of ammo, ' Béla chirped in, 'we still have a couple boxes of 'poppers'.' 'Poppers' were what Béla had begun calling those delightful little dynamite caps her sister used to blow up her tits.

Now, Béla was horny, too. The princesses excused themselves from the bridge. As soon as they were out the door, they both teleported to the arborium, where they kept their lethal goodies.

'My turn to choose this time, ' Beth claimed.

Although she was incredibly horny, herself, and loved to be perforated by the deadly little toys, she wanted to repay her sister for the fun she'd had the day before.

'Okay, ' Béla chimed.

Her clothing vanished and reappeared over a box, dropping down in an unfolded pile. She stood, naked, waiting for her sister to decide what device to use on her, first. The guns were pretty much all the same, so it didn't matter much what Beth picked up.

Beth chose a large caliber automatic pistol. Béla didn't know what caliber it was, but the barrel was really huge. Her belly tightened in anticipation of being violated and shredded apart by that monster. She stood, unable to hold still, her hips slowly moving from side to side as she tried to control the fire between her legs. Her nipples were beginning to harden. Béla touched them with her hands, pressing the hard nubs in with her fingers to make them relax a little.

Beth walked toward her sister, loaded gun in hand. She could feel Béla's arousal and grinned evilly, knowing that her sister wasn't going to be disappointed in her selection. She walked up to Béla, noticing how her sister was playing with her hard nipples.

"Would you like me to take care of those for you?" Beth asked politely, indicating her sister's hardened little nips. Béla was breathing heavily.

"What did you have in mind, Darling?" Béla asked, nervous excitement causing her voice to shake slightly.

Beth held the gun up against her sister's breast, completely covering her areola with the barrel of the gun.

'Hey! That'll take out more than just a nipple – it'll take out my heart, one of my lungs and a shoulder blade, too!'

Beth smiled at her sister's sudden unease. They were both powerful enough to survive a single gunshot wound, even one that caused that much internal damage. She also knew that Béla wasn't afraid of being hurt that much.

"You know I'm going to take you out, Darling," Beth cooed, radiating her sexual need. "Why can't I just do it all at once?" She felt her sister's reluctant agreement. Béla had wanted to play a little longer; not end the game all at once. But...

'Well, if that's what you want to do, I'm game!' Béla informed her sister.

She turned her head away from the blast the gun was going to make and pressed her breast harder into the hollow end of the huge barrel. She braced herself for the expected carnage.

Beth laughed. If she wanted, she could always have her way with her sister. As Béla pressed forward, sacrificing her body to her sister's lust, Beth changed the angle of the gun so that it was pointed more upward, though Béla's nipple was still pressed into the end of the barrel.

The gun went off, deafening both sisters and splattering Béla's blood and shredded breast meat over them both. Béla screamed in agony, at the same time wondering why her heart was still beating wildly and her left arm was still attached.

She bent forward a little, tears streaming down her face, covering her destroyed breast with both hands, unable to even breathe because of the incredible pain. Her nervous system was starting to kick in, spreading the sensation throughout her body, gradually making it more sensual and less agonizing. Now that her body was prepared, her next mutilation would be much more pleasurable.

'Holy fuck! Even the poppers don't hurt that much!' Béla cried in her sister's mind.

She couldn't trust her ability to speak while she gasped in agony, unable to catch her breath. In the meantime, Beth was rubbing the hot barrel between her legs while she watched Béla stagger unsteadily as she tried to remain standing.

"Ready for the next one, dear sister?" Beth asked, her voice ragged with her own desire.

Béla didn't respond, not sure where the next one was going to be. She waited, gasping for air, blood flowing freely through her fingers as she held her hands against her ruined breast.

"Pay attention, slave!" Beth snarled, playing the role of the unappeasable master.

She pressed the hot barrel of the gun right into Béla's belly button and pulled the trigger. The gun bucked in her hand, and then the front end of the gun disappeared into the hole it had just made in Béla's gut, suddenly moving forward. Beth pulled back on the gun to keep her balance and it fired again.

With the first shot, Beth had made sure the gun was off center when she pulled the trigger. The bullet went completely through Béla's stomach and central core, exiting out beneath her rib cage and tearing out a nice chunk of her back along with it. The second shot, when Beth tried to pull the gun back, was perfectly centered. It traveled right through Béla's denser central core and out through the center of her lower back, shattering her spine.

Suddenly gutted and unable to stand, Béla gasped and toppled awkwardly over, surprised that she was unable to move her legs to catch herself. Despite the fact that she couldn't feel her legs, her pussy radiated her need, full to overflowing with her girl-cum. She struck the ground hard, trying to catch herself with one hand while holding her stomach with the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.