Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2080 a.d. – The Next Day More Vampiric Fun and Games

Béla woke up. She was back in her quarters. Her sister was sleeping next to her. Feeling her sister stirring, Beth sat up.

‘I thought you might like a more comfortable place to sleep, ‘ Beth chuckled into her sister’s mind. ‘Burnt out flares are so uncomfortable to lie on... ‘

Béla looked down between her legs. They were still healing. She realized she must have passed out and sat down directly onto the incendiary device while it burned itself out. She hoped she healed quickly because all that fresh, new flesh was already tingling and begging for attention.

Deep burns were the hardest wounds to heal because it was so hard for fresh blood to get into the cooked tissue. Spraying a burn with sperm was the quickest way, but there wasn’t any sperm around for millions of miles in any direction. The next best way was simply to drink lots of liquids, so that her body would have enough moisture available to regenerate supple, fresh, new skin.

‘Which reminds me, ‘ Béla realized. ‘I’m starving!’

“In a minute,” Beth replied. She suddenly appeared with two meat packs and several oranges.

“Where did you get oranges?” Béla asked, totally delighted to see them.

“In a place called Florida,” Beth replied. “I got them after I ‘ported you and the cooler back here. There’s bananas and pineapples, too.”

Béla happily grabbed her sister and hugged her. They both squealed as they lost their balance and fell back on the bed. Fruit bounced everywhere.

“You’re the best,” Béla told her, glowing contentment.

“Let’s hurry up and eat,” Beth suggested. “I want to get back down to the arborium and use up some more ammo...”

She looked wickedly at her sister. She definitely had something evil on her mind and she wasn’t sharing info on it, either...

After they ate, Beth teleported them both dizzyingly down into the arborium deep in the bowels of the great ship. Their little stack of military toys was still there, waiting for them. She turned to her sister and began caressing her, biting and licking Béla’s neck and squeezing her breasts.

“My new breasts grew back nicely, don’t you think?” Beth asked, thrusting her chest forward to display her fresh tingly new flesh. “They’re really sensitive right now, too.”

Béla agreed, noticing that they were much larger, too. She walked over and picked up one of the wicked steel knives that Beth had found and brought back with her during her last trip.

“Those are nice, huh?” Beth asked, gazing raptly at the shiny sharp blades.

Béla ran her thumb along the sharp edge, delicately slicing a thin groove in her skin. They were much sharper than the wooden toys Béla had formed with her mind out of the sticks available here in the arborium.

‘Are you ready to play, Darling?’ Béla excitedly asked her sister in her mind.

Beth radiated excitement and anxious desire. Béla handed her one of the knives, keeping one for herself. Both girls were good fighters, each having more than a thousand years of experience handling knives and swords. One would not easily defeat the other. They crouched into a fighting stance, grinning at each other.

After twenty minutes of intense knife-play, they were both covered with sweat and several bloody cuts. Béla’s pussy was dripping with sexual need. She could feel Beth’s desire, too. She closed with her sister again, digging into her side with the wicked blade and allowing her sister to do the same to her.

One of Beth’s pretty new breasts was carved open, trickling blood down her abdomen. There were several stab wounds in the other one. The girls separated, fresh new wounds bleeding profusely for a few seconds until they began to heal. Béla’s belly was slashed in two places and one of her breasts was carved completely in half, crosswise. It wasn’t going to begin healing until she could hold it in position long enough for the gory wound to close.

The two sisters circled each other, breathing heavily from exertion and incredible sexual arousal. Béla went in low, connecting hard with her sister, ramming the wicked blade into Beth’s pelvic bone. She felt Beth’s blade sink deep into her chest, puncturing her lung this time. They separated again. Beth shook as she came, radiating pain and ecstasy.

Taking advantage of Beth’s momentary lack of mobility, Béla closed, scoring on her sister several times, stabbing home the sharp blade into her pelvis and between her legs, finally wounding Beth beyond her ability to fight back. Beth sank to her knees, radiating intense agony and orgasmic sensation.

As Beth recovered, down on her knees but still holding her knife, Béla dropped down beside her. She threw back her arms, exposing her breasts and belly to her sister’s blade. The fight was over, but Béla desperately needed to come, too. She expected Beth and her knife to help her.

“I win,” Béla gasped. “Give me my reward...”

Grinning and gasping for breath, Beth shoved her knife into Béla’s belly and carved upward underneath her rib cage, efficiently gutting her loving sister. Béla cried out as she came from the sudden, white-hot pain. Beth pulled the knife back out as her sister fell backward, losing her balance in her orgasm. Then Beth shoved the knife deep between her sister’s legs and twisted it, slicing her pussy walls open and causing her to come again, even harder.

Béla lay with her back arched and her belly stretched tight, jerking spasmodically as Beth energetically carved her open between her legs. She screamed her agony into the air, forcing herself to maintain that position until her belly healed enough for her to move without her insides falling out.

Then Beth’s face was pressing against Béla’s shredded, bleeding pussy, licking and sucking voraciously as the raw meat slowly regenerated into a living sexual organ again.

After a few minutes, Béla arose, forcing her body straight up from her arched position.

“God, you look sexy!” Beth said hoarsely as she watched her sister’s stomach muscles work to pull her sister up.

Unable to resist mutilating such sweet, fresh meat, Beth plunged her dagger deep into Béla’s belly between her navel and her pelvic bone. Béla grunted as she found her stomach muscles once again unable to support her and dropped back to land her shoulder blades on the ground, her knees spread wide with her hips still between her feet, her back arched into that sexy, completely helpless pose once again.

This time, Beth slid up closer to her sister and twisted the knife cruelly deeper into Béla’s belly.

“Aaiiieeee!” Béla screamed as she orgasmed from the intense sensation.

Then Beth’s breasts and belly were covered in urine and girl-cum as Béla cut loose, no longer able to control herself, and hosed her sister down.

Beth let Béla recover for a few minutes, then pulled her up on her knees again. The two sisters knelt on the ground, one in front of the other, their knees spread wide, but touching – their bodies open and exposed to each other.

Drying blood streaked their torsos from the many stab wounds they’d given each other. Rivulets of blood still trickled from the more recent wounds.

“God...” Béla gasped, “Remind me to ... thank ... Elaine ... for inviting you ... to...”

“Me, too,” Beth panted. “A true ... matchmaker!”

Béla leaned forward, pressing her half-healed breast into Beth’s hot knife so she could jab her knife into her sister’s belly again. They leaned into each other, both coming at the same time. Then they were leaning together, each one’s head on the other’s shoulder as they continually carved on each other with their blades, stopping only when their orgasms became too intense to do anything at all except come. Then they began again, each one slicing into the other.

Eventually, they both passed out from exhaustion and blood loss.

Beth woke up first to find she was lying on Béla. They were both covered in drying and sticky blood. She was ravenous. She thought about the cooler in their quarters and reached inside it with her mind. She grabbed the entire contents of the cooler and pushed it all back out into normal space next to where they were lying in the blood-soaked dirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.