Béla Book 2: Phoenix
Chapter 2

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2080 a.d. – Another Month into the Journey

Reconnaissance Mission

They were exploring the warehouse. The entire building was full of munitions; rockets, guns, all sorts of shells and explosive devices. Beth picked up a box with three 'S's and an 'infinity' design on it and dream-walked it into the image of their arborium. They were collecting quite a stockpile of small arms and other munitions deep in the center of the great ship.

Beth woke up in the arborium of the great ship, leaving Béla and Jake to dream-walk on their own, and picked up the box she'd brought back with her. It was a box of one hundred pencil-sized blasting caps.

Her pussy was tingling with a desperate need to be touched as she recalled the sensation of having her breasts destroyed by having her sister use a gun on them at point-blank range and the fierce eruption of gunpowder exploding out of the barrel with nowhere to go except into her aroused, puffy nipples. The sudden pressure of flaming gunpowder always ruptured her breasts, spewing blood and tit-flesh all over both their faces and naked torsos.

A surprising development came when Béla decided to shoot her with blanks instead of real bullets, and Beth instantly discovered she loved that even more, as the explosive flare of a blank seemed much more powerful than when the gunpowder in a bullet was wasted propelling that small metal bit out the end of the barrel and through whatever soft, supple girl-flesh was in front of it.

At last, she no longer had to be concerned with the pesky metal bits that tore through her back and shoulder blades as they exited her body, and could concentrate on simply blowing holes in her tits and belly, just using the hot, exciting flare of gunpowder. She also found that heavy, large caliber handguns made much nicer holes (by nicer, she meant blowing bigger and more explosive eruptions in her tits than she could manage with a smaller weapon).

Yesterday, though, Béla had come back from dream-walking with Jake to discover Beth lying on the ground in the arborium with her favorite pistol shoved up between her legs. She was unconscious, pretty usual for her for the last several days, having shot an entire clip of blanks up between her legs. When Béla had pulled the gun out, she discovered that the barrel had partially dissolved, indicating that Beth had managed to rupture her central core, even though she'd been using blanks, and her body had tried to digest the weapon in her pulverized cunt.

The girls sadly realized that Beth's favorite toy was no longer usable now that the barrel had been melted, so they went 'shopping' for new ones. Dream-walking through a sporting goods store, the sisters discovered that the store also supplied explosives – dynamite, C4, blasting caps, etc. – and immediately pilfered at least one box of everything, adding even more stolen, lethal goods to their growing arsenal of toys.

Since images of dynamite usage in Béla's mind indicated that its destructive power might be more than Beth cared to experience, Beth turned her attention to the long, narrow blasting caps, all neatly lying in a box. She had Béla read the suggested usage on the side of the box (Beth could read and speak a dozen mostly dead languages, but she hadn't learned how to read English, yet) and cheerfully ignited one to see what would happen.

The loud pop and the flash were both pretty exciting, though the flash wasn't as directional as a gun. Still, possibilities existed for some serious sexual misconduct, especially when Béla read that the entire length of a blasting cap wasn't needed. It could be cut as short as needed to fit special purposes, just like the dynamite itself.

'Special purposes like shoving one in my tit?' Beth thought excitedly, completely entranced by the thought of having her tits ruptured, perhaps more effectively than having her loving sister simply press a gun against her nipples and shoot her.

"You have to learn how to explode it, first," Béla laughed, completely willing to teach her what she needed to know. Beth hadn't known how to mentally generate an electrical pulse, so Béla showed her how she'd had to restart Elaine's heart after she'd accidentally killed her sexy, blond sister once.

"So that's how you made that first one explode," marveled Beth. She picked a blasting cap out of the box and tossed it into the air, staring at it as she concentrated. It exploded before it hit the ground. "Not too hard ... I think I can manage this."

Béla laughed, then handed the lethal little box over to her sister. "Have fun," she'd told her, then went to lie down so she could dream-walk and visit Jake.

Kneeling on the ground next to the box, Beth masturbated for a few minutes, thinking about how she might use this fascinating new toy. She worked her fingers against her clitoris until she was definitely beginning to tremble, then took one of the blasting caps and carefully inserted it inside her hungry, wet pussy. Squeezing her legs together, she arched her back and nudged the little blasting cap with her mind.

With the detonated force of a shotgun shell, the long, narrow stick blew soft, bloody tissue all over Beth's legs as it liquefied her cunt. The sensation was so intense that Beth couldn't even scream. She rolled around on the ground in such agony that she couldn't breathe.

Then she was coming – her orgasms as powerful as the ones she'd had from the gun. The regeneration of all that sensitive tissue was almost as orgasmic as its destruction had been. After many minutes, Beth lay on the ground feeling exhausted, but sated – at least, for the moment.

'Holy shit ... that was ... like my cunt was the gun barrel ... and that stick was the shell... '

'But maybe ... use a smaller piece ... next time... ' she thought as she touched one hand to her bloody, ruptured belly. 'That looks a lot like it came out of a meat pack... ' Curious as to how she might taste as a piece of half-cooked meat, she lifted her bloody hand toward her face, changing her mind at the last instant as she stared at the skin of her hand, bubbling and coated with digestive fluid from her ruptured inner core. 'Definitely ... smaller piece next time!'

She passed out, her body healing at its own rate as she slept.


"If I use smaller pieces, I can blow myself up in a lot more places," she explained excitedly as Béla sat and sucked on a meat pack.

"Why would you want to blow yourself up?" Béla wanted to know. "I can understand exploding your tits and pussy, and even shoving one of those blasting caps up your ass, but why line your entire body with those things?"

"Béla," Beth whined, "it's just a body. There's nothing special about it – except that I can really do a lot of damage to it, and besides, I might as well get some pleasure out of it, right? Why shouldn't I experience totally destruction as close as I possibly can without being killed? It's not like Father couldn't make me another one if I hurt this one too badly..."

And – that seemed to be the problem: Béla's body had been hers for as long as she could remember – for at least thousands of years. Beth had only lived in the body she currently occupied for...

"Four years," Beth interrupted her sister's thoughts. "And it's just a body. It's a piece of meat that I wear. I may as well get some pleasant experiences with it."

'Pleasant experiences – like blowing yourself up?' Béla thought to herself.

"It's no different than you getting shot up by Jake every fucking chance you get," Beth countered.

"Yeah, but," Béla argued, holding her breath for an instant before expelling it in a snit. "My experiences with Jake are just dreams! They're not real! You're really blowing yourself up! What if you run out of ... whatever ... Regenerative juice or something?"

Beth sat back, deciding not to argue with her sister anymore. "You have let him shoot you full of holes for real. You've done your very best to let him try to kill..."

"Not since I found out what I really am!" Béla exploded. "I never go beyond what I can easily survive! I want to keep on living! And I..." she hesitated, gasping for a fresh breath of air, "I don't understand why you don't!"

"Don't what?" Beth asked, her voice flat and unemotional. "Want to live?"

The sisters stared at each other for a moment before Beth continued; "I'll tell you the truth: I don't care if I live or not. Without this body, my soul continues to exist. You were the one who showed me I can create a body and dream-walk anywhere I want to go. Living doesn't have anything to do with the survival of a fucking piece of meat!"

"We really are gods," Béla murmured, finally understanding. "Each of us responsible for our own survival. And I want you to survive."

"You want this to survive," Beth corrected her, indicating her bare, blood-speckled form. "You want me to survive – in this – so you can have somebody, some body, to talk to."

"Somebody to love," Béla replied, her turn to correct her sister, to insist that her love be accepted, by body or soul, she didn't care which. 'If you can't love yourself, at least let me love you... '

"Always," Beth whispered, a tear beginning its journey down one cheek.


Béla had been right; Beth's body was adapting to all this destruction. The more damage she did to it, the more it could take – and the more she wanted – and this new sexual self-torture was extremely addictive. It was entirely possible, as Béla feared, that Beth might one day completely destroy herself. But the fact that she might actually kill herself made her explosive exploits that much more exciting.

She rolled over on her side, pink new tissue between her legs still tender from regenerating – too sensitive to touch and definitely too sensitive to try masturbating right now, although she really needed to.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.