Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2069 a.d.

Life Force

Maria burst through the rear door of the hacienda and fled barefoot and naked down the dark, cobblestone street.

"Catch her! She's getting away!" the Horse Captain cried out.

Two horsemen spurred their steeds and gave chase to the nubile young girl. Unable to check her speed before darting down a narrow alleyway, Maria slammed into the sidewall at the alley's entrance with a breathless grunt. Pushing away from the wall, she stumbled into the darkness of the alley, then fled toward the light at the far end.

The iron-shod hooves of one of the horsemen clopped along at the entranceway behind her, then began galloping faster, the pounding sound of the horse's hooves getting louder much too quickly. Reaching the far end of the alley, Maria ducked to the left just as the horseman reached down for her. The horse slipped on the wet cobblestones and stumbled at the savage wrench on its reins, but Maria slipped also. Horse, hunter and prey fell in a heap at the end of the alley.

Terrified, Maria clambered to her feet and ran smack into another horse and rider. A thump on her head and everything went black.


Maria awoke, chained in a dungeon passageway alongside eight or ten other prisoners. Her heart thumped hard against her chest as she realized she been taken by the Inquisition! A highborn woman in a regal gown was standing a ways down the passageway, speaking to another prisoner – a male, also naked, like herself. She gasped as she recognized...

"Raul, my darling," the regal Spanish Lady cooed, her gloved hand caressing that magnificent shaft between her lover's chained legs.

Maria could see that Raul was hung on the dungeon wall, his arms chained wide above his head. His feet were chained to the wall, as well. There were marks on his chest and stomach where he had been both whipped and burned, but that magnificent cock of his still responded to the Spanish Lady's touch.

The lady smiled and lifted her dress, intending to take full advantage of this incredible gift to womankind. As she worked his shaft up inside her, she smiled and licked at his wounded chest.

"You were a naughty boy, my darling Raul," she cooed lovingly. "I gave you everything you needed – your own house, servants, a coach, all the money you could use. Your loyalty to me was such a small price to pay, was it not?"

She spit on an open, oozing wound, making Raul draw in his breath with a hiss.

"Yet you could do not even that!" she snarled. "This wonderful shaft inside me was meant for MY pleasure – not the pleasure of half the putas in Madrid! Yet you could not keep this love shaft pure for me!"

She was humping his marvelous shaft as she spoke. A servant, seeming to know exactly what she wanted, brought her a lit candle. She took it and began dribbling wax over Raul's burnt and whipped flesh, making him cry out.

"Ooh! You move so nicely inside me!" the Lady Melinda cooed, squeezing him in return. She held the candle against his breast for a moment, causing him to jerk again in a futile effort to escape the burning pain. Maria whimpered as she watched.

"Don't worry, Puta," the Spanish Lady called out to her. "I'll have Tomas think up something special for you ... You'll never be able to enjoy taking a cock in your rancid cunt ever again!"

She turned her attention back to her favorite man toy, pressing the length of the tall, hard candle against his chest so that the flame flickered just beneath one nipple, causing Raul to tear his tragic gaze away from his favorite puta lover and back to the Lady Melinda.

"Yes! That's it!" The Lady Melinda moved the candle across his chest slowly, leaving a trail of wax and scorched flesh, stopping underneath his other nipple. This time, Raul jerked several times in his efforts to avoid the burning, torturous candle fire.

"Oh! Mi Dios!" Melinda cried out in orgasm.

"Maria Conchita Velasquez, I love you!" Raul cried out as Maria sank down, impaling herself completely on his marvelous shaft.

"How dare you!" the Lady Melinda gasped in rage.

She looked around, finding herself in a field, far from her castle walls and her adored instruments of torture. The only instrument of torture here was the hard, hot shaft that penetrated up inside her almost to her lungs.

"What's happening?" Maria cried out, confused and not knowing why she was sharing a body with this ... witch who had torched her lover! The last thing she remembered was running head-on into a mounted soldier.

The images faded away into a dull gray nothing. Both Maria and Melinda cried out in fear, their bodies once again separated.

"Who are you?" the Lady Melinda demanded. "How did you bring me here? Are you a witch?"

They glared into each other's frightened, angry eyes. "I know you! You're that Puta Raul was with! I gave you to the General to play with. How did you get away from him?"

"You're my sister?" Maria asked, completely confusing her antagonist, her eyes widening in triumph as she realized what had finally happened.

"Sister? What are you talking about, you demented slut?" Melinda snarled. She tried to strike at the naked girl, but found that she couldn't move in this strange absence of... everything!

"Listen to me!" Maria/Béla demanded. "You're dreaming! This isn't real! The Praetor took you! Do you remember that?"

"The Praetor?" the Lady Melinda cried out, frightened now. "No! Let me go!"

"This is a dream!" Béla insisted. "Surely you must remember! Stop fighting and think!"

"A dream?" Melinda asked, wanting to believe there was a reason behind this madness.

"Yes, now just relax," Béla said, more quietly now. "You don't want to attract the Praetor's attention."

Béla didn't know if they could attract the Praetor's attention, but she now had this so-called sister's attention.

"I remember now," Melinda replied, awed at what was happening. "The Praetor trapped me in a ray of light, then I was inside it, somehow. There are others here, trapped like me!"

"Yes!" Béla exclaimed, happy to have finally broken the spell. "We have to wake them and find a way out!"

"There is no way out," Melinda replied mournfully. "I remember trying to escape when I was brought here. My body is gone. The Praetor made me watch as it was burned into ashes."

"My body was burned up, also," Béla replied. "But I don't know if the Praetor did that. My car exploded and caught on fire. I was strapped inside, trapped."

"The Praetor told me that I couldn't survive outside," Melinda told her new friend. "I would just evaporate into nothing and ... cease."

"That might not be true," Béla said, thoughtfully. "I was outside my body for a time after my body burned up, before I was taken in by the Praetor. I didn't feel like I was evaporating. In fact, my senses at the time were very sharp and clear. I could even see in the dark!"

"Really?" Melinda asked. "That's fascinating! But, how did you ... Why would the Praetor be interested in you? You're just a whore that distracted my concubine."

"We have the same father," Béla explained. "Do you remember when you arrived here? On earth, I mean?"

"I think so," Melinda replied. "It was so long ago..."

"It was a long time ago for me, too," Béla told her. "I've lived for thousands of years. You probably have, too."

"Yes..."

"The hunter with the Praetor told me, after he hunted me down, that I was the last one," Béla told her. "All the others, you and my other sisters, were already ... Well, I thought he'd killed all of you. I didn't know about this artificial world inside the Praetor. I've been trying to get someone's attention, like, forever! I think you were the only one who ever crossed paths with me. I could only enter your vision where I was present. I had to wait until our life-dreams coincided."

"When I came to reclaim my Raul, you mean?" Melinda asked, sounding a little superior.

"Yes," Béla said, her voice sounding a little unfriendly, as well. "I remember when you set Raul on fire and burned him alive."

"Yet you're willing to help me now?" Melinda asked, not trusting this little Puta who claimed to be her sister.

"You are the only one whose dream I was able to break into," Béla replied. "I never met any of my other sisters in real life."

"I had a sister in Rumania, fifty years before I ever laid eyes on you," Melinda replied haughtily. "Her name was Elisabeta. She was a princess, and I, her handmaiden. But we were lovers, as well, for she preferred a feminine touch..."

"Great!" Béla exclaimed enthusiastically. "Maybe we can find her! Think about the time you two were together! We can break into her life-dream and dispel the Praetor's power over her!"

"Yes!" Melinda agreed wholeheartedly. "This is a good idea you have!"

She closed her eyes and thought about her sister. A slowly growing frown on her face indicated that she was trying harder and harder as the minutes passed. Finally, a shimmering of multi-colored light appeared around the two trapped in the Praetor, then Béla found herself standing in a room. She was still naked, but Melinda was now dressed in some kind of dark red velvet.

Elisabeta jumped and cried out. The image of the room wavered for an instant, then resolidified. Béla found that she could move inside this imagined world her sister had created inside the Praetor.

"We're probably safe from the Praetor in here," Béla ventured, speaking almost in a whisper. "It will think we're still dreaming."

"Who are you?" Elisabeta demanded, definitely not whispering! "Talitha, who is this strumpet who parades around without any dressing?"

"Sister," Melinda/Talitha replied. "This is another sister! She is here to help us! Her name is ... What is your name, Puta?"

"Béla," Béla replied. "But father named me Hethemtima."

"I've never heard of you!" Elisabeta replied haughtily. "Are you Egyptian, too?"

Béla smiled. "Well, yes, I guess. Does it matter? Before we were in Egypt, we were all from the same place – father's laboratory."

"Father?" Elisabeta said, her voice almost an octave higher. "How old are you, girl?"

"At least four thousand," Béla replied, sounding bored, now. "Let me show you something..."

Concentrating hard, she evaporated the room around them. The three sisters floated in the bluish gray void Béla and Melinda had found themselves in earlier.

"Eeeek!" Elisabeta shrieked. "What have you done?"

"I stopped your dream," Béla explained. "Do you remember the Praetor taking you?"

She got pretty much the same reaction from Melinda's sister that she'd gotten from Melinda, earlier.

"We need to find another to awaken," Béla said as she finished her explanation of what she was trying to accomplish. "Did either of you ever meet any others like us?"

Melinda shrugged and shook her head, "No, Elisabeta was the only one. She showed me how to make others immortal with my blood."

"Yeah!" Béla replied and made a disagreeable face. "I met Torquemada, thank you. He nearly killed me!"

"Well, he does that very well," Melinda smiled. "That's what attracted me to him in the first place. All that delicious blood..."

"Yes," Elisabeta replied, smiling to herself. "I knew one like that, too. We had several wonderful years together ... Hey! I was just getting to the good part when you showed up and ruined my life!"

"Never mind that! It was just a dream!" Béla insisted, intent on finding a way to escape. "I need to know if you knew anyone even remotely like us! Think hard, okay? Was there anyone like me or the two of you?"

"No," Elisabeta replied, shaking her head. "I never met anyone like me except Talitha."

Béla sighed. "Then it looks like there's just the three of us ... Sisters, I mean."

"But ... there was a man – a prophet who showed me that we were kin to each other!" Elisabeta exclaimed. "His blood could make others immortal, too. In fact, he was the one who demonstrated the power of our blood to heal his followers. He also taught me how to fly!"

"You can fly?" Melinda/Talitha asked, incredulous. "Have you ever heard of such a thing, Puta?"

"You mean you can't?" Béla asked, sounding surprised and pretending to be bored. She was also getting a little tired of being called a whore by this mass murderess.

Béla was actually pretty annoyed at the both of them. Elisabeta had discovered she could fly hundreds and maybe thousands of years before Béla did. She wondered how many others of her sisters had known how. Maybe they were the true beginnings of the vampire legends she'd heard after fleeing north from Rome and its bloody coliseum.

"The Praetor mentioned that I had a brother," Béla continued. "You knew him?"

"Yes!" Elisabeta replied. "Everyone knows of him – he is the blessed one – the Christ!"

"Jesus Christ!" Béla exclaimed, swearing.

"That's right, "Elisabeta replied, surprised. "That was his name – Jesus."

"You knew Jesus?" Béla asked, not believing her.

"I told you, yes!" Elisabeta said, her voice cold at Béla's suggestion that she might be lying.

Béla sighed, "All right, I believe you, I guess. I was never certain that he ever actually existed. I went to Rome to meet him, but he had already been hanged before I arrived."

"Think about him!" Melinda said, anxiously. "For me to bring this Puta – Maria? – to you, I had to think about when you and I were together. If you think about when you and ... He ... were together, then we should arrive where he was when you two were together."

"A time when we were together. Okay, I'll try that," Elisabeta said. She closed her eyes and concentrated. "I'm thinking about the time we first met – He and I." She smiled as she remembered.

The hot dryness of a desert town suddenly surrounded them, along with the stench that the lack of plumbing insured. Elisabeta was dressed in a different style, now – a much lighter robe of colorful linen. She was backing away from several angry people.

Béla recognized a language that she hadn't heard for thousands of years. They were yelling at Elisabeta in Aramaic, calling her a whore and a fallen woman. Then they began throwing rocks at her.

Another man, looking no different than any of the other townspeople, grabbed the arm of an older woman who was about the throw another rock at Elisabeta.

"Hold!" he cried out, then walked out toward Elisabeta and her two sisters and raised his arms to address the mob. "Who are you to judge this woman? Do you deem yourselves higher than her because your sins have not yet been discovered? Let he who has no sin cast the next stone!"

Béla could see he was different than anyone she'd ever met before. He glowed! She wondered how he did that. Then he noticed her.

"Who are you? You don't belong here!" Jesus exclaimed. "Where is your robe?"

Once again, Béla concentrated and pulled him out of his life-dream and into what she now considered her little blue sanctuary.

"Mary, what is happening?" Jesus cried out to Elisabeta, sounding alarmed.

"These are my sisters, My Lord," Mary/Elisabeta replied.

"I've told you not to call me that," Jesus admonished her. "I have only the power that others give me. Does no one understand?"

"You're really Jesus?" Béla asked, staring wide eyed and open mouthed at the scrawny little man with the strange glow.

"That's my name," Jesus replied, sounding annoyed. "Where have you heard it?"

Béla laughed. Her two sisters joined her. In a moment, the three of them were laughing hysterically. Jesus frowned at them, feigning indifference to their obvious insanity.

"I'm sorry, Lord," Béla gasped when she could speak again. "But you obviously have no idea what you started..."

Then she burst into laughter again, spraying her lord with spittle. Embarrassed, she tried to wipe down his gray, undyed robe with her hands.

The three sisters spent the next several hours floating in Béla's little blue void talking to their father's son and bringing him up to date, discussing the exaggerated stories people still told of his exploits all those centuries ago. Jesus was astounded as he came to realize that he was the center of the single biggest misunderstanding in the last two thousand years.

Béla was telling him the tale about the wine jugs that refilled themselves and the baskets of bread and fish that never emptied.

"Well, actually," he interrupted, "that story about the bread and the wine is true. I was teaching philosophy to a group of students on a hillside one afternoon and they got hungry. Only a few had thought to bring food, and I had just learned how to teleport small objects..."

"What? Wait!" Béla interrupted him, suddenly excited. "What exactly does that mean, to 'teleport'?"

Jesus thought about how it was done. As he was thinking, an image appeared in front of them, then was absorbed into the sisters' minds.

"Can you teleport me outside the Praetor?" Béla asked, astounded as this sudden avenue of escape presented itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.