Béla Book 2: Phoenix
Chapter 13

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2060 a.d.

The Beginning of the End

"In the top news this hour – A landmark Supreme Court decision to reverse underground performer Vince Doesmore's conviction in the widely publicized Brandy Wine murder case.

"As most of you already know, Brandy Wine Tasting Productions and Vince Doesmore were charged and convicted of the premeditated murder of its executive producer and former underground performer, Miss Brandy Wine, who produced and actually directed her own death scene."

In a rounded section of the Tri-d display, a beautiful, naked, large-breasted woman was lying, facing upward, on a man who obviously had his dick up her ass. His arms were wrapped around her and his hands were clenching her ample breasts, holding her tightly against him so that her flesh bulged out between his fingers, looking incredibly erotic and brutally sexy. Another man, who was fucking her from the front, had his hands so tightly clenched around her throat that his muscles stood out and his arms shook. There was no sound because the newscaster was speaking, but it was obvious from the darkening of her face that the woman was being viciously strangled.

"As you can see in this brief scene from her world-renown Tri-d recording, she is not resisting and actually has her arms around the underground actor, Vince Doesmore, embracing him as he does, indeed, cruelly murder her.

"This was the main line of defense in the death of the underground star – he 'had her permission' to kill her, therefore it wasn't murder. And, that was the ruling of the Supreme Court in a six-to-three decision just an hour ago.

"It was just a year ago when Miss Wine was diagnosed with an inoperable cancer. With only a few months left to live, she recorded this private interview, which, now that the Supreme Court has made this unprecedented, watershed decision, can be shown."

Miss Brandy Wine appeared above the view-plate, replacing the image of the newscaster. She was barely dressed, and seemed to look right at the viewer. She opened her luscious, painted mouth and spoke:

( '****' represents a network produced censorship chime.)

"I want to go out in a big way. It terrifies me to think about taking months to die, wasting away as this horrible disease consumes my body until it can no longer function. I am in the process of writing the greatest erotic scene I'll ever perform. I've spent my life giving people what they really want to see, and I know my fans very well. I want them to watch me die as I've lived – being ****to death. I want them to ****off while they watch my naked body convulse in its death throes. This will probably be the greatest underground production I'll ever produce and star in."

"Set off!" Katie snapped the words into the air around her. The image vanished and the room was silent. Katie sighed, then pulled out of the embracing arms of her producer-boyfriend, Zeus Kelly. Well, not exactly her boyfriend anymore – they were married in a civil ceremony just last night. He wasn't about to let this one get away. She was going to make him very, very rich.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked, trying to pander to her moodiness. "Don't you realize what an opportunity this is? The public will pay tons to watch people get snuffed! We could do your own weekly show! I'll call it, 'The Perils of Katie Kelly – Stunt Girl!' I'll end each episode with you getting blown away, then start the next show with what 'really' happened. It'll be a big hit!"

"You mean like that old flatscreen porn film you made of me being tortured by ripping my nipple rings out?" Katie asked indignantly, staring down her nose at him. "I can just imagine what my father thought of that one..."

"Who gives a shit?" Zeus said, smiling and reaching a hand out to her. "We made millions off that! People want to see blood! Even the Supreme Court understands that, Baby. Do you realize how that one decision will change the entire industry?"

"Yeah!" Katie exclaimed angrily. "A girl's life won't be worth the snot on the end of your dick! 'She said it was okay, it's right here in her contract!' will be the excuse of the future! There's already been a dozen girls die imitating that sick bitch's performance. Society will become a ... God! I can't even imagine how bad it will get!"

"I can," Zeus said quietly, a strange light reflecting in his eyes. "It will be like Rome in its most glorious time, butchering people for the pleasure of watching the blood flow! It will be like sacrificing the female form to the blood-lust of the people!" His voice rose gleefully as he spoke.

"God! You're fucking sick!" Katie spat at her new husband. "Get away from me! Why the hell did I marry you? I don't even like men!"

"Because I'm making you a star, you sweet, immortal slut!" Zeus snarled as he grabbed her by the throat and viciously shoved her down into the couch. "You carve up really good, Babe! I've already put you in three underground snuff films and you like the money from those, don't you? Your special abilities are making us a friggin' fortune, you freakin' knife whore, so just shut the fuck up! You belong to me and you do what I say!"

Releasing Katie's throat to the sound of her painful gasp of fresh air, Zeus angrily reached down and jerked her belly-button pin straight out of her tummy, spattering her bare midriff with little dark speckles of red. Gritting her teeth against the sudden pain, Katie glared up at him, not daring to speak right now. Zeus wouldn't need much excuse to beat her to a pulp again. Especially not since he found out just how much his brand new slut bride liked to be hit, cut, bruised and abused. He hadn't shot her, yet, but that was just a matter of time. Her final film would be her death, and he planned to make it as brutal and erotically mutilating as his imagination would allow. After that, he'd never have to work another day in his life.

Katie knew better than to resist her abusive boyfriend – no, day-old husband. At first, she'd physically tried to resist him, and he had beat the living crap out of her. Even with her 'special' healing abilities, it had taken Katie a couple of days for her ribs to heal and all the black and purple bruises where he'd pounded her to recede into relatively painless, shadowy spots on her breasts, stomach and back. But what had upset her most about Zeus' abuse was the strength of the orgasm she had whenever he hit her. She had never thought of herself as a victim of male domination and she hated the fact that this is what she was. She even let him bully her into marriage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.