Béla Book 2: Phoenix
Chapter 3

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

August 1996 – Frank and Tanya
Fun Games That People Play

“How about this one?” Tanya asked playfully. Frank looked over from his reading and gazed at the laptop on the bed nestled in Tanya’s lap as they lay next to each other.

There was a wicked, oddly shaped pistol on the display screen.

“It’s an electric, chrome-plated BB pistol,” Tanya explained enthusiastically. “You can use six-millimeter paint balls. It’ll produce a healthy sting, and the lucky lottery winner can use it to decorate my bare body under the black strobe light while I dance around on the stage! What’d’ya think? Huh? Ya like?”

“Yes,” Frank laughed at her eager anticipation. “That sounds like a great idea. But, I get to try it out on you first.”

“Of course, darling,” Tanya cooed. “It only holds sixteen pellets, but I’d better buy several hundred, just in case. Oh, look! They have BB grenades! Want to get some?”

“I don’t think those are the exploding kind, sweetie,” Frank said, grinning helplessly at his fetish-inclined wife. “But you can order one if you want.”

He remembered her telling him about the first night they’d met. She and Béla had showered together. Béla had worked her soapy little hand clear up inside of Tanya’s pussy and drove her crazy with sexual abandon. Tanya wanted Frank to do that to her, but when he tried it, it hurt her too much, which annoyed them both, especially when he told her he used to do that to Béla and she loved it.

“But Béla was a real pain freak and I’m not!” Tanya proclaimed. “I like torture, but I don’t like pain. Do you understand the difference? Stinging sensation is nice – being royally ripped open down there isn’t!”

She’d also tried to learn how to masturbate with steaming hot water. That was a dismal failure, too. Despite the fact that she healed fast, she didn’t like pain. Another problem was that, according to her, now that she had vampire blood flowing in her veins, she was always edgy. She continually felt like she needed something extra, but couldn’t determine exactly what. But she was certain that it had something to do with her desire to be exquisitely tortured.

“Don’t you feel a difference since you were rejuvenated?” she asked him once when they were discussing that.

“Sure!” Frank had replied cheerfully. “Every time I see you, I want to fuck you blind!”

“And you do!” Tanya cooed. “Just about every time, too!”

The package arrived UPS three days later. Tanya immediately took it upstairs and unpacked it. The first thing she did was load it, point it at her bare middle and pull the trigger. Nothing happened.

“Fuck!” she murmured to herself in frustration. “Forgot the batteries!”

She ripped open the package of three double-AA’s and inserted them in the handle. Then she turned the BB pistol on herself, aiming right between her marvelous bare breasts and pulled the trigger again.

“Ahhhh! Ow!” she yelped, dropping the pistol on the sheet between her legs. “Fuck! That hurts!”

There was a tiny, bleeding hole right in the middle of her breastbone. Frank was almost at the top of the stairs when she shot herself. He hurried the rest of the way when he heard her cry out.

“You okay, Hon?” he asked as he anxiously pulled her hands away, trying to see the damage.

Tanya blinked tears of pain out of her eyes and let her husband inspect her tiny wound. It healed quickly, leaving a little bump under the skin.

“The BB is still in there, sweetie,” Frank said quietly. “We should probably try to get it out.”

As he spoke, however, the little bump seemed to fester, then broke open. The BB leaked out in a little pimple of white paint and dribbled down her stomach.

“You were just too close, Hon, that’s all,” Frank explained, then got an idea, perhaps encouraged by his suddenly interested, quickly enlarging cock. “Let me go across the room and try it on you.”

“I’m not so sure I want to be shot again with that thing,” Tanya replied anxiously.

Frank grinned, not intending to allow his wife to talk herself out of it, especially now that she’d actually bought the little paint gun. “This ‘thing’ doesn’t have that kind of range. You shot yourself point-blank. It’ll only sting if it’s farther away. You like ‘sting’ – remember?”

“I love Sting,” she exclaimed, suddenly smiling. “I also like being stung, so go for it, big boy!”

She handed the electric pistol over and scooted to the edge of the bed, sitting up so she could present a decent target for her loving husband to shoot at.

“Ready?” he said from across the room.

She nodded. He fired. She hissed as the tiny paint ball splatted against her stomach. It stung like hell, but it didn’t break the skin.

“Much nicer,” she hissed, smiling through gritted teeth. “Do it again!”

A couple more ‘pops’ and two more splats appeared on her stomach.

“God, that feels good!” Tanya exclaimed, breathing hard now.

She rolled over onto her hands and knees. “Put one up my ass, darling!”

Several more white splats of paint appeared on her rump but nothing got between her legs.

“This thing is really hard to aim,” Frank complained.

“That’s okay,” Tanya assured him, panting with arousal. “I’m enjoying it...”

After several more shots, she gave up and rolled over, spreading her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.