Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

February 14, 1995
A Wedding and a Bedding...

Tanya danced across the stage and flipped her pale blue garter high over the heads of the cheering crowd. She only wore her matching blue lingerie – corset, panties and stockings, now. And the corset only covered the lower halves of her large areolas, barely concealing her eraser-hard nipples. Her wedding dress lay on the edge of the stage where she’d tossed it when she began her strip.

“That’s all, boys,” Tanya cheerfully called out to the reception guests. “Nothing else comes off! I’m not stripping naked on my wedding day for anyone but my husband!”

She stepped down off the stage to a mixture of ‘boo’s’, hugs, kisses and repeated congratulations. She had waited before personally entertaining her guests until most of the invited MI personnel had already left the reception, just in case she’d ever want to ‘un-retire’ and go back into active duty. There was some semblance of comportment involved in being an officer, after all, albeit a retired one, so she was surprised to come face to face with her immediate senior, Colonel Brady.

“Sir!” she stammered in recognition of his collar emblem even before she remembered she didn’t have to follow military procedure any more. She laughed nervously as she recalled her new civilian status. She was also nervous because she was trying very hard not to stand at attention with most of her clothes off in front of her ex-senior officer.

“At ease, Major,” he laughed, then added, in a decidedly southern accent, “I mean, relax, Miss Tanya, ma’am.” They both laughed. “You may call me ‘Jim’, now.”

“Yes, sir ... I mean, okay, um, Jim,” Tanya replied, trying to laugh off her embarrassment.

“I never thought that you’d actually want to become your undercover character,” Colonel Jim said, raising his glass to take a sip of Cold Duck. “But since it appears your ‘X’ girlfriend took about ten years off your apparent age, I can see why you might want to live the youth you were denied when you became an agent. I mean, Miss ... Ma’am, that you look incredibly intoxicating – especially in that particular wedding ... ahem ... attire.”

Tanya stood still, still trying not to stand at attention, and trying to forget that her superior officer (now her ‘ex-’ superior officer) recognized her ‘wedding dress’ from an assignment they had shared her two years earlier, to infiltrate an AVN awards show in Las Vegas, seeking an illegal female body shop that supplied Third World ‘sheiks’ with somewhat unwilling harem girls. As part of her undercover guise, she’d had to enter a strip tease competition in which she, surprisingly, took second place – beat out by a very talented dancer who went the ‘extra mile’ to win by setting her pussy on fire during her finale (her flesh was protected by a thin coating of wax, Tanya found out later, but the effect was erotically startling at the time, and Colonel Jim had made good use of his partner to assuage his rather unbecoming ardor toward the blue ribbon champion before his dick could compromise their undercover guises). This very wedding dress, along with her proudly displayed ‘under-thingies’ had been her stripper costume during that operation.

Colonel Jim was obviously remembering that operation, too, as his face looked as red as hers felt. Tanya suddenly realized that her ex-partner/lover (rapist?) was still talking.

“I must admit, seeing you like this again, I have a slightly jealous feeling toward your new husband. But what I want to talk about is a new assignment that might interest you.”

“Colonel Brady, sir ... Jim ... I thought I was retired,” Tanya replied, somewhat reprovingly. She knew something was up, but also knew that this man wouldn’t ask her to do something if she didn’t believe it was right – although throwing her up against a support wall, pulling her crotch strap to one side and screwing her silly for almost thirty seconds after that stripper had set her cunt on fire may not have been right, but she’d eagerly approved of his behavior at the time. Her self-image included ‘wild and uninhibited’, but that was the first time she’d ever had an orgasm in less than thirty seconds.

“Yes, and this fits in perfectly,” the Colonel said, interrupting her erotic thoughts about how nicely his body would still fit against hers.

“Alright,” Tanya murmured, taking slow, shallow breaths in order to keep her fantasies from happening right in front of her husband and a roomful of horny men for whom she’d just stripped almost naked. “You know I’m yours to command ... if you need me.” She smiled wickedly, her teeth clenched together so she wouldn’t salivate all over his medals. “So ... what is it you want me to do?”

“Nothing,” Colonel Jim replied, extremely pleased with himself that he could get her so aroused that he could even smell her desire for him. “Go, enjoy your life. But think of me if anything ‘unusual’ ever happens, okay?”

“Unusual?” Tanya clarified, her mind finally returning from her fantasy fuck to her present environment. “You mean like – if ‘she’ comes back?”

“Something like that, yes,” Colonel Jim replied, becoming more relaxed and cordial. “There was no trace left to prove she ever existed except for the fact that we all saw her – no remains; not even a DNA trace. That strange beam of light absorbed it all. That has to mean something, but I don’t know what.”

“Sir,” Tanya said, more firmly now that she decided not to be a covert friend to him, “I saw what happened – we all did! And I know for a fact that I’ll never have the opportunity to report what you want to hear. I only wish it were otherwise.”

“Hey, new bride,” Frank said, coming up beside her and giving her a hug. “This is happy time, right?” He looked from Tanya to the Colonel and back again, a quizzical expression on his face.

“Excuse me,” the Colonel said, smiling at the pair. “Congratulations, Mr. Tabor. She’s a wonderful catch.” He shook Frank’s hand. “And now, Tanya, I must be on my way. Thank you for inviting me.”

“What the hell was all that about?” Frank asked as he watched Colonel Brady leave.

He felt Tanya shrug in his arms. “They still want...” She sighed.

“Well, some people never give up,” Frank decided. “So they become Colonels in the secret service.”

They both laughed. Tanya swayed for a moment, starting to feel all the champagne and Cold Duck she’d been pouring down her throat.

“Whoa, there, party girl,” Frank laughed as he grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her regain her balance. “You got started a little early for me.” He took a deep breath as he hugged her against him. “Oh, baby,” he whispered into her hair, “You smell incredibly sexy right now...”

Most of the guests that were ex-members of the Target Club were leaving, though several were hanging around to say goodbye one last time. Frank and his barely clad-in-blue damsel shook hands and/or hugged them all as they left. He shook hands, she hugged. In moments, she was as aroused as ever from all the fingers and mouths and breathy goodbyes.

“Ha!” Frank laughed as he stared around at the empty but very messy bar. “Jessie and Rose were smart – they’re already long gone!

“Well,” he shrugged, now gazing at his scantily-clad, brand new wife with the bedroom eyes and the glazed over expression on her face, “I’ll ... um, clean up tomorrow!”

With a yelp and a laugh, Tanya was hoisted into the air and carried up the stairs by her strong, hunky husband. Once in her room, Frank deposited her solidly on the bed and dropped to his knees on the floor, gasping and wheezing. Tanya twisted around and kissed him, but he was so out-of-breath from the stairs that he couldn’t stop gasping for air through his mouth to return her kiss.

“You’re slobbering all over me!” Tanya exclaimed, laughing. Then she swung around and dropped her legs down, one on each side of him. “Here! Put all that hot air to some good use!”

She fell back on the bed, giggling madly as Frank shoved his face up between her legs and began blowing on and biting her skimpy blue panties.

“Hahahahaha Ow! Hey!” she yelped as his teeth started getting a little rough.

Using her fists in his hair to raise his head, Tanya pulled him up, over the edge of the bed, and on top of her. It was more like he leap-frogged up from the floor onto the bed, and on top of her, of course. She grunted loudly as he squashed down on her.

“Come on, get off!” she complained, rolling him over. “You better not be that tired, boy!”

Sitting up, she began unbuttoning his tux jacket, then pulled the long red sash from around his waist. She playfully draped it over her bodice then continued unbuttoning and unzipping whatever she could find until Frank’s clothing was all loose.

Tanya glared at her new husband, annoyed. He was still covered! Sliding off the bed, she yanked his shoes off, then pulled down his pants. She started to throw them across the room, then remembered they were rented and hung them over the back of a chair, instead.

As she got it off him, Tanya straightened his jacket and hung it over the back of the chair with the pants.

“You still have too many clothes on!” she declared, coming back to the bed.

“Want me to strip for you, baby?” Frank asked, his eyes dancing mischievously.

“Sure, Tiger! Do a Jamie Lee for me!”

Frank rolled off the far side of the bed and ran his hands down his sides like Tanya did when she was on stage displaying her marvelous breasts and slender figure to her adoring patrons.

Tanya hopped up and knelt in the middle of the big bed that Frank had built. She stared, both hands over her mouth to keep from braying right in his face with hilarity as she watched Frank slowly and very sensuously shake his starchy, but tired, white shirt off, undulating his masculine shoulders and letting the sleeves slide down his arms.

“You are soooo funny!” Tanya squealed, almost losing it completely.

Encouraged by his new wife’s reaction, Frank twirled the shirt around and flung it out across the room at her. She reached for it, but it fell short and landed on the edge of the bed. Now he was swaying his hips from left to right and back again as he pulled his damp t-shirt up, exposing his belly, then his chest.

He pulled it the rest of the way over his head. Tanya took the opportunity to close in on him while he was blind and had his head covered. Laughing exuberantly, she grabbed the ends of his t-shirt out of his hands and wrapped the material around his neck.

“Who turned out the lights?” Frank asked, his voice sounding anything but worried as he felt Tanya holding him upright so he wouldn’t lose his balance and fall.

Her hands ran quickly down from his shoulders to his pectorals, her fingers tweaking one nipple and making him yelp with surprise as she bent down and playfully licked the other one.

“Whoa, you little tart!” Frank called out, grabbing her by the arms. “So that’s what that feels like! No wonder you like it!”

His shirt gone from his head, Frank took Tanya in his arms, suddenly becoming very serious and kissed her deeply, passionately, fully on the lips – no silly tongue action, no tricks, just a really, really great kiss.

“Wow...” Tanya murmured when she could breathe again. She felt, rather than heard, Frank chuckle deep in his throat as he kissed her again.

“You’re quite a kisser, mister,” Tanya murmured as she came up for air again.

“Yeah, probably,” Frank mused, smiling at her face, “but I feel inspired. Maybe it’s whom I’m kissing...” He kissed her again.

“Oh, no, Shakespeare!” Tanya replied, rejecting him. “One more kiss like that and we’ll be doing it standing up right here! I want my very first husband to take me properly – flat on my back in bed with my legs spread wide! At least, the first time!”

“Sounds delightful!” Frank chuckled, releasing her. “You want tied down, too?”

“Uh,” Tanya said, her mouth hanging open intelligently. The question took her by complete surprise. ‘How could he know that? I never said anything, I thought I’d work on more of a gradient – ease him into it...

Frank laughed and began unfastening her corset. “Damn! This thing is tight!”

After a moment, he got it loose. The tightly stretched material almost rubber-banded around Tanya’s waist as the last hook released. Tanya let out a sigh of intense relief. “Oh, God – that’s almost as good as sex!”

Frank grinned as he rubbed her sides and back where the corset had imprinted a copy of itself into her tender, warm flesh, feeling her undulate slowly back and forth as she enjoyed his cool hands caressing her itching torso.

His hands inevitably moved up to cup her ample breasts and his thumbs began teasing her hardening nipples, causing her shoulders to move forward in protest as she tried to endure the intense sensation. Guiding her down to the bed, he kissed her neck and shoulders, then began trailing his lips and tongue down toward her aroused nipples.

“I was wondering how far you’d go,” Frank murmured as he snuggled his face into her cleavage.

“What’cha mean?” Tanya asked, trying to focus. ‘I think I may be just a little bit tipsy ... Am I slurring my words?’

“On the stage when you were stripping off your wedding gown,” Frank replied, lifting his head and smiling at her. “I had no idea the front panels came off like that.”

Tanya laughed, “Oh, yeah, that.” ‘I should probably never tell him that’s the costume I wore for the Miss Nude USA Contest I almost won... ‘ She moaned as Frank turned his head and began chewing and kissing his way up the side of her right breast.

“Did you want me to?” she asked, still not understanding his earlier comment.

“What? You mean to strip all the way?” Frank asked. “I wouldn’t have minded – they’ve all seen you starkers.”

“What about the Target Room?” she asked, still uncertain as to what freedoms and restrictions may apply now that she was a Sadie. ‘May as well lay the ground rules early – less confusion and upset later. Lay? Ha-ha!’

“What?” Frank asked, finally ending his nipple torture. “Oh, I get it. You want to know how far you can go now that we’re married.” He kissed her gently on the lips.

“If you feel you need to, and I’m not around,” Frank said, “I suppose it’s okay. There’s no reason for you to be unhappy or frustrated. I’m not a prude and I won’t condemn you for having physical feelings. But, I don’t need my woman used and abused like Jake...”

“You’re sweet,” Tanya cooed, delicately interrupting him, “and I appreciate it. But I don’t need anyone but you. At least, not for the next few days...”

Frank laughed and pushed her backward to lie flat on the bed.

“Ooh! Handsome and strong!” she laughed as she landed.

Frank pulled down her panties, so she lifted her legs to help. He couldn’t help but notice she shied away slightly when he reached for the tops of her stockings.

“It’s okay,” he said, soothing her. “I know how to take off a pair of stockings without running them.”

“I thought I’d leave them on,” Tanya replied absently. “Most men like the way they look.”

“Are they comfortable?” Frank asked, gazing up at her. His eyes had a question in them and Tanya was pretty sure what the question was, but she knew he loved her too much to ever ask it.

“The stockings?” Tanya asked, trying to stay on the current topic and not read too much into his question. “No, they only get uncomfortable when I’ve been lying down awhile. My legs cramp if I leave them on too long unless I’m on my feet. Then I’m okay, of course. But most men like rubbing their hands on them and the way they feel when my legs are wrapped around ... uh...” She hesitated, realizing she just might be rambling, and not entirely sure if this was a desired topic of conversation right now. ‘Yep, I’m drunk!’

Frank smiled and reached for the tops of her stockings again. This time, she let him take them off.

“I’m not most men,” he said quietly as he pulled the second stocking down past her heel and off the end of her toes. He laid them both very carefully over his tux jacket.

“No, you aren’t like most men,” Tanya murmured. “And for that alone, I could love you.”

“You could?” Frank asked, laughter in his eyes, now. “What do I have to do to win you over completely?”

Tanya grinned. Her loving new groom just opened the door to her perverted mindful of fantasies. If everything worked out, by morning she wouldn’t be able to walk.

“Well,” she mused, “you could start by tying me to the bed...”

“Ah, ha!” Frank chortled. “I knew it the instant I saw that corset cutting you in half! You’re a bondage freak!”

“Guilty,” Tanya whimpered, barely able to keep from laughing at his exuberant reaction. “So, tie me up and punish me...”

“Uh-huh, right,” Frank replied. “What with?”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.