New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

The next morning, Sylvie was walking awkwardly as was Marva. Miranda came back to me later and said, "Sylvie is a bit sore. I am, too. You've never pounded me much less her as hard as you did last night. Marva's situation is a little different. After Red fucked her pussy and ass, he fisted her in both holes. She really feels opened still." She chuckled. "You can always try harder tonight."

Jules came out of the house grinning. She said, "Miriam feels better today. She told me this morning that she had never licked a pussy or been butt fucked before but she enjoyed both. Jerry and I need to talk some more but I think we'll stay here with her and farm. Breakfast in about ten minutes." She went back in.

All of the rest of us went to the creek to wash. We did and returned for breakfast which included a much happier Miriam who obviously enjoyed Jerry and Jules efforts in comforting her last night. From the looks Jerry and Jules were giving Miriam and each other and that Miriam was returning, it appeared that they would be staying on the farm.

After breakfast, Red said, "Lem, are you going to check out the place today?"

"That was my plan."

He said, "Fine. Go look. I'll trust you and Miranda to make a decision for us. I'll stay here with Marva and Sylvie and look over the place with Jerry."

Miranda and I left on horseback about twenty minutes later. As we rode into the town, Miranda asked, "Lem, what do you think?"

"We need to talk money but I do like the looks of the town." There was a tree but it looked it hadn't been used much. The streets were clean and the storefronts kept up. Either the place was lawless or the people were good folk. "Let's get a drink."

She nodded and we pulled up at the town's inn, tied up the horses, and went inside. We found the usual things expected in an inn and went to the bar together. I ordered whiskey with a beer chaser and Miranda asked for the same. The bartender started to say something about only serving whores. He didn't quite finish when Miranda grabbed him by the hair and pulled him half way over the bar. She slammed his head into the counter and said, "You will serve me though I'm not a whore but the free mate of Lem Jones. One more stupid comment like that could be your last." She was served and he apologized. We stood there sipping our drinks and watching the quiet scene in the room. Miranda was the only woman wearing weapons as the other women were obviously bar girls going about their usual work. After a few minutes, a man came up to Miranda and said, "How much for your ass, Bitch? You can just strip those pants down and bend over a table."

Miranda looked at him and said quietly, "You're dead."

"I don't think you get it, Whore." He said. "I am willing to buy some ass from you. How much?"

Miranda looked over at me and shook her head for me to stay out of it. She said, "I'm no whore." In a louder voice, she said, "Toothpick Dick, you couldn't handle me even if I were for sale and you could afford me."

He went white at that. For some reason, he didn't back off though it was obvious that she was with me and he had to have seen her handle the bartender with ease. He brought his arm back to slap her and stopped when he saw and felt her knife at his belly. "Okay, Bitch. We'll do this the hard way. I'll carve you up and fuck your butt. I won't even pay for it."

Miranda said, "Right idea, wrong victim, Dumb Ass. I'm going to carve my initial in your belly and then fuck your ass with your own knife."

He backed off and laughed menacingly. "Come on, Bitch. It's time for you to suffer. He was a little taller than she. He weighed more. I felt sorry for him. A couple of tables were moved back as the man was intent on finishing his fight inside.

I looked over at the bartender who said, "He does what he wants where he wants. Greg does, too."

My eyes popped up at that. I said quietly, "Greg and two of his buddies went over to Joe and Miriam's farm yesterday."

"Yeah," the bartender said, "I overheard them talking about it and warned Amos as soon as I could."

I said, "They went over there and killed Joe and were raping Miriam when we disturbed them. Greg and the other two won't be back. We threw them in the midden. They drowned. They're still there. Amos invited us into town." A little louder, I asked, "Who is this guy who's going to be butt fucked with his knife?"

Two guys heard and came over to either side of me as Miranda moved out into the open floor. One of them said, "What's it to you, Asshole?"

"I just like to know who my mate is going to fuck over."

"That's Earl and he ain't going to be fucked but fuck."

I said, "I think you've missed it. Miranda will handle him though I expect she will have some trouble carving her initial in his stomach."

The same guy said, "You aren't going to help her. We'll see to that."

"I won't have to but you two couldn't stop me if I do decide to help her."

The other took my arm and started to bend it to pull it behind my back. I let him take it a little way and then slowly straightened it back with him trying to keep it from straightening out. In turn, I twisted his behind his back. His buddy didn't have time to help before I brought his behind his back and up high painfully, too. They were both moaning with the pain of their almost broken arms.

There was a clash of blades and Miranda made a move that I wasn't sure I could have parried. She cut a short vertical line in Earl's belly.

Again, their blades clashed. From the top of the vertical line there was now a shorter diagonal line. Miranda's blade clashes with his again and another diagonal line appears. She swings a second time and a bloody "M" is on his stomach.

She backs off a few feet. She says, "Are you ready to die?" He comes at her swinging his blade knowing that blood loss will slow him soon. Miranda easily dodges his knife and hits his arm so hard that his knife falls. She reaches down and grabs it. As his momentum continues, she swings him around and drives his knife up between his legs in the general area of his asshole. He screams with the pain and falls on his back driving the blade even further into his body. He rolls and lays flat dying with the hilt of his knife protruding from his buttocks. Miranda walked back to me and sipped some more of her drink.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.