New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

We went south toward The Oaks. In a way, it was good to be back on the road. Red and Marva rode in front with Miranda and Sylvie to my right and left sides. Jerry and Jules brought up the rear with a wagon. We spent our first night in a barn well south of Chiton. We supplied some food for the meal which the farmer's wife cooked for us. We ate with them. Doug and Linda were nice folks with three children who had been established on this property by their parents five years ago. During the meal, they listened to our tale spellbound. We left out some parts as the story we wanted to tell took shape for all of us to tell. Some things weren't good to have spread and we could keep it from happening as we were the only survivors.

We retired to our sleeping blankets spread out in the barn. Each pairing or, in our case, a triple had their own area with some amount of separation. Miranda, Sylvie, and I had a stall in one corner. The night was moderately warm and we three quickly stripped naked and lay down together.

Miranda said, "I want to talk for a moment." Sylvie and I nodded as we both cupped one of her breasts gently. Miranda smiled. "I want to talk about becoming Lem's mate if he wants me. I know that is a commitment but I believe I'm ready if you are, Lem."

"I'm ready, Miranda. We fit together well in every way. The three of us work well together."

"Master, Mistress, I am and have been your servant, your slave, for as long as you will have me. That is all I have ever asked or wanted."

Miranda looked at her and smiled gently. "Sylvie, you are a partner in this relationship as much as I or Lem. We will be together. Now, Lem, take your new mates hard and deep!"

I rolled on top of her as she spread her legs welcoming me. I pushed into her pussy and she brought her legs around my waist to allow me to penetrate her all the way. She grabbed Sylvie by the hips and pulled her pussy over her face. I slammed deeply into Miranda's pussy pumping as hard as I could while Sylvie came almost instantly to her tongue as it went into her pussy. Sylvie lay forward and moaned and I pushed my tongue into her ass making her moan even more.

I felt Miranda's pussy convulse on my cock as she had her first orgasm of the night. I rode her through it and then pulled out. I lifted her legs and pelvis pushing my wet cock into her ass and thrusting to the hilt. She grunted and came again. I pumped her ass hard stretching and making us both moan with the sensations we were feeling from the junction of our bodies. She came as I pumped away. Sylvie was lifted up a little and I heard Miranda say, "Fuck Sylvie and then come in me!" I pulled out of her ass and moved over her head and eased my cock into Sylvie's smaller and much tighter ass making her groan as her sphincter was stretched and her bowels moved to take my cock. She shrieked quietly when I bottomed out in her ass. It only took a few thrusts before she began to come on my cock in her ass and Miranda's mouth on her pussy. When she quieted from her orgasm, I pulled out and pushed deeply into her pussy. I had to be a little gentler with Sylvie but she could now take my length in both her holes. I rammed into her until she came, the walls of her pussy convulsing on my cock. She rolled off Miranda and my cock came out. I moved down and rolled Miranda on her side and slipped behind her pushing my cock deep into her welcoming ass. Sylvie roused herself and began to suck on Miranda's pussy trying to do for her what Miranda had done. I was now not trying to hold back. I rammed Miranda's hot ass as hard as I could and she took it with cries of joy. We worked to another violent cum together with my cock pumping a big load of sperm up her bowels. We relaxed then as Sylvie sucked and licked us both. We three went to sleep together laying that way. I woke up lazily in the morning with my cock still embedded in Miranda's ass. As she woke and I got hard, I could feel the walls of her rectum flex on my hardening cock. It took only a moment before we were slamming together while Sylvie watched and panted in her own arousal. I shot another load into Miranda when we came together. Sylvie pushed us apart wanting to taste us. She sucked my softening cock to the root cleansing it of our cum and then going to Miranda's ass to suck cum from it. She came from her efforts to give us pleasure which she did as always.

Everyone rose and began to pack our belongings rather lazily but everyone looked happy. I had heard sounds of joy last night from other parts of the barn. Travel seemed to agree with us emotionally. We said our goodbyes to Doug and Linda and returned to our southward travel for another day.

The area was thick with farms and good weather. Crops were growing and we waved at many farmers going about their duties and passed a few wagons. That night, we spent the night in another barn preferring those sleeping quarters and the feeling of camping rather the more civilized feeling of beds. I'm not sure why but it seemed to make us all more inclined for sex which, after last night, was maybe more popular than ever, if that's possible.

We settled in for the night and another had bout of sex began ending with me cumming into Miranda's pussy in the doggy position as she ate Sylvie who was under her in a sixty-nine and licking her pussy and my rapidly pistoning cock avidly as we all came hard.

It was just before dawn when I woke up hearing a scream from outside the barn. It sounded anguished. I rose up with my sword in hand and naked. Miranda went with me with her sword. We met Jerry and Red at the door. Red had on pants and his bow and quiver of arrows. I hissed, "Red, come with me. Miranda, Jerry, stay and watch over the rest." With that, Red and I sneaked out to look around. We were extra careful as our white bodies were much too visible in the moonlight. We saw three horses at the front of the farmhouse tied to the hitching post. We slowly moved to look inside. The farmer, Joe, and his wife, Miriam, were young and had just started farming here after mating during the winter. I could hear the rhythmic sound of sex inside the house. The scream bothered me. We looked in a window into the small house and saw that there was a problem. It looked like Joe was lying on the floor very still with what was probably blood pooling around his body. On the bed were two men with Miriam between them. She was sobbing and pushing against them obviously being raped. I looked at Red and whispered, "I'll go in and you cover me from here." He nodded and I went to the front door.

I kicked the door in and found the third man with his pants around his ankles and a wet cock. I chopped at him and went after the other two. I pulled the one on top off Miriam and threw him across the room. Miriam pushed away and I lifted her off the other attacker who rose up to take an arrow through his arm and into his side. The one I threw was out from hitting his head on the wall of the house and the other from the side of my sword.

Miriam was sobbing hopelessly and then cried harder when she saw Joe and the blood pool around him. She pulled away from me and went to him. He was dead but she cradled his head in her lap crying some more. "Red, get the rest dressed and back here. Have Sylvie bring me some clothes. I'll watch these three." I watched them as no one moved.

The rest of our party came in and Sylvie handed me some clothes which I donned as Miranda and Jerry took over watching. Miranda said, "Red is making sure there aren't any more of them." I nodded.

Fifteen or so minutes later, Red came in and said, "There were no others. I tracked them to the road and down it a little." The two I knocked out were coming around. Red said, "What should we do with these three?"

"Let's let Miriam decide. It was their home they invaded and her mate they killed." I said. Everyone nodded and we waited.

After a long while, Miriam looked up and said, "Why did they do this?"

Miranda said, "I can find out. They will talk for me and we need to hear some of their story anyway." Miriam nodded and Miranda walked over to arrow guy and wiggled the arrow making him moan in pain. "Up! We're going outside." I went with her and Sylvie followed us.

Miranda had twisted his good arm behind him and used it to propel him out of the little house. "Get some ropes, Sylvie." she commanded. Sylvie went to their horses and pulled a rope off a saddle and continued to follow us. Miranda walked him out to one side of the house. She said, "Lay down on your back, Asshole." She looked at me and said quietly, "Peg his legs and good arm, Lem."

I did as she asked. He offered no resistance as I staked him out. Once done, Miranda removed the arrow forcefully. He screamed in pain. She looked at me and I staked the other arm. She said, "You stay out here and we are going to bring out your friends. Sylvie, move their horses. We'll need that for one of them." Miranda and I went back inside to find the other two conscious but hadn't moved. Jerry and Red were watching them as Marva and Jules tried to minister to a distraught Miriam. Miranda looked at one of the other two and said, "Did you kill Joe?" He shook his head. "Okay, you will come outside with us and join your friend."

I picked him up and pulled an arm behind his back and out we went. We staked him out beside his friend. Miranda said, "You stay here with your friend." We went back inside. Miranda said, "Red, can you find a hammer and nails?" He nodded. I went to the other one and pulled him up by his hair making him scream. I walked him out the door with him on tiptoe still holding his hair and lifting. We went outside to the hitching post and I lay him against it. Red came over with the hammer and nails. Jerry and Jules grabbed on arm and stretched it out. Red nailed that wrist to the horizontal part of the hitching post. He screamed loudly. We let him down a little to stretch his arms and Red nailed his other wrist to the post stretching him out in a painful crouch. He was sobbing with pain.

Marva came out with Miriam wrapped in a blanket. She was still sobbing and had a hopeless look in her eyes. Marva said, "She wants Joe buried over there." She pointed at a small garden. I nodded. Jerry went for shovels. When he returned, we began to dig a grave for the young man. It took a while but we finally had dug a respectable sized hole. We went inside and wrapped him in a blanket. We brought him out and laid him in his grave. Miriam cried even harder then. Marva held her trying to comfort her in her anguish.

Miranda looked over at the one nailed to the hitching post and said, "You have caused too much pain. You will hurt for that." He cringed. We covered Joe and Miriam went to the grave and cried kneeling over it.

Miranda went over to the hitching post. "I don't care what your name was. There's no excuse for what you did. It's going to take you a long time to die and it will hurt you the whole time." Like the other two, he was naked. She kicked him in the balls to get his attention making him cry out in additional pain to that caused by the nails in his wrists. She smiled at him and said, "It's only starting." She looked away toward the other two. You won't enjoy life any more either." She looked at Jules, "I need a torch or two lit so we can see better." It was getting light slowly so I knew there was going to be more to it than that. Jules nodded and went off. Miranda went to the other two and kicked them between their legs, too. The noise level rose for a while. It had subsided by the time Jules returned with three lit torches.

Miranda took her knife out and went over to nailed guy and asked, "Why did you kill Joe?"

He looked up at her standing over him with the knife in her hand and said, "You Bitch, he tried to stop us. He wasn't enough man for that pretty little girl. I'll get you for what you're doing."

Miranda looked at him and said, "I don't think so. You're going to die today. However, you're right about one thing. I am a bitch and you're going to find out soon." Looking at me, she said, "Lem, would you hold his feet in place?" I nodded. I went over and sat on his legs looking down at his feet. Miranda went to his feet and stabbed through each foot with her knife making him scream with pain. He was wiggling his feet and she reached under his feet and cut his Achilles tendon on each foot. He didn't seem to like that either. When I stood up, he flopped his feet loosely unable to control them further. He was not circumcised so Miranda took his cock in her hand and circumcised him but took the bell end of his cock with his foreskin. He cried loudly at that. Miranda looked over at Jules and said, "Take a torch, Dear, and staunch his bleeding. Jules grinned and took a torch to the end of his cock and burned it to cauterize the wound. His screams took on a new level of anguish until he passed out.

Miranda went over to hurt arm. She said, "It seems you like to fuck. I'm going to fuck you." She took a stick and pushed it up his ass eight or ten inches as he screamed.

She went to the other with another stick and said, "I'm going to fuck you, too." His screams started before she even pushed the stick up his ass. They became louder and more pained with the stick in place in his ass.

Miriam rose slowly to her feet. She went over to nailed guy and said, "Greg, why did you do this to us?"

Miranda looked amazed. She said, "You know them?"

"Yes," she replied. "Greg is my cousin and Moses and Billy are friends of his. They knew Joe and I before we mated."

I went over to Greg and said, "Answer her, Greg."

He said, "I wanted her and she chose Joe instead. She never went with any of us so we decided to pay her a visit. Joe got in the way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.