New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

Miranda said harshly, "What are your names?"

The older woman said, "I am Claire and this is my mate, Tom." She looked over at the man. She hadn't adjusted to the situation which might prove very unfortunate for her.

"Mistress, my name is Joan," said the other younger woman.

"Very well. Those names will do. Strip!" Miranda commanded.

Joan began to remove what little she had on which was a pullover blouse and a pair of pants. Claire just looked at Miranda in astonishment. Miranda held her hand out and Sylvie ran to our tent and came back with a whip. Miranda cracked it once. "I will presume this time only you didn't hear me. Strip! Now!"

Tom said, "Wait a minute. I'm no slave to a woman! You can't make me."

Miranda smiled slowly. She gave Sylvie the whip and then all her weapons. She said, "Oh, but I can! I'll try not to damage you too badly."

"Okay!" Red smirked. He had joined me at our camp with Jerry who also grinned a bit ruefully at the memory.

"Come on, Fool. You have a hard lesson to learn. When I'm finished with you, Claire gets ten lashes, twenty if she doesn't get naked right now!"

Tom was still defiant. "You can't make me do anything! I will never strip for you!"

Miranda said nothing. She was waiting. Tom came at her not thinking of her as an able adversary. He was thrown quickly. That made him mad. He came at her again and dropped screaming as she kicked him between the legs. He lay on the ground rolling in pain. "Strip or stand up and fight. It's your choice." Claire started to move to help her husband.

Sylvie said, "Don't. She might hurt him permanently if you hurry her."

Claire stopped. Tom came more slowly and warily. It made no difference. He was tossed to the ground again. He wasn't given an offer this time. He came on again and was thrown again.

"Last chance." Miranda said. "I'm going to break your left arm this time." Tom said nothing but charged her leading with his right. It mattered not. She grabbed him and started to throw him and then reversed her hold and we all heard a sickening snap as his upper left arm was broken. Tom screamed as did Claire.

Red said, "Break his left leg next. We'll kill him later. However, I think we ought to let him live long enough to see Claire get hers." Tom screamed again with an odd sound as the bones in his arm grated. Then Miranda did another move and we heard a deep crack and he went down with his left leg broken.

"Marva, get a log. They'll help." Red said and motioned to some onlookers who had gathered. She scurried to get one and Jules and some men went to help her pull it to our area. By then, we had gathered a larger audience. "I need a hammer and two long nails." Those were given to him. He grabbed Tom's good arm and hand and placed it on the log. "Hold that in place." Hands went to hold Tom's arm. Red took the hammer and a nail. He set the nail between the wrist bones and slammed it in place with four hammer blows. Tom and Claire both screamed loudly. Red and his helpers moved to the other arm and stretched it out. Tom screamed as the bone ground against itself and then was stretched. Red finished nailing Tom to the log by his wrists. Tom had passed out. Marva doused him with a bucket of water which woke him up.

Claire was moaning and wringing her hands. Miranda walked to Claire. She said, "Now, you're going to hurt real bad before you die in front of him. Only after you're dead will we finish him. You two were stupid. Your clothes were not worth your lives." She looked over at the men who had helped Red and said, "Strip her! You can take her if you want."

They grabbed Claire and ripped the clothes off her body. They were hurting her but they didn't care. After all, Miranda had declared a death sentence upon her. She picked up a number of scratches and bruises in the process. One of the men got between her legs and rammed a decent sized cock into her pussy while the other three held her. After the second, she quit screaming at them and just took their cocks and cum while crying quietly.

When the fourth one emptied his load in her and rose, Miranda had them tie her to a stake with her back to the crowd. She took back her whip and began to whip Claire's back, ass, and legs counting slowly as she did it until she had given Claire the twenty lashes. She came up to Claire's' torn back and ass and said, "Release her." Claire was sobbing and Miranda put her arm around her and walked her toward Tom saying, "Easy, easy, it will soon be over. There's just a little left to do." She looked over at Sylvie and said, "Cut away his pants and gag him."

Tom was now exposed. Miranda was still talking soothingly to Claire. "See, he's going to die and you can help him by making it faster. It must be done my way though. It will be all right. You'll see. Lean down and suck his cock. It's your kiss goodbye. Now, lift his cock and balls. Miranda guided her hand to lift his parts. She then put a knife in her other hand. She helped Claire as she told her, "Just cut them off and give them to me and his pain can start to end. Yours, too. You want that. An end to the pain. It can be over. Just a little cut. That's it. Nice and steady. It will be over soon." Claire was sobbing helplessly now as she cut into Tom's ball sac and then removed his cock, too. Miranda keep talking to her as she stared in horror tears rolling down her cheeks as the blood ran down between his legs and spattered her naked body. They rose back up with Claire holding his cock and balls in her left hand. Tom stared at her and at her hand. His eyes wide in pain and shock. Miranda kept talking to Claire who had dropped the knife. "Let the balls go. They don't matter any more. He won't use them again. You will both be released soon. Take his cock and put it in your mouth. See, that wasn't so hard."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks at the horror of what she was doing. "Let me tie it in." Miranda tied a short, thin rope around her head gagging her on Tom's cock. She took a sword and said, "Now, we can end it. Then you'll feel no more pain." Claire nodded numbly. Miranda said, "None of them fucked your ass. It needs something in it." Miranda set the sword upright with the point upward. She motioned to two men. "Give them your hands." Claire stretched her arms a bit and the men took her hands and arms so they could hold her up. They walked her over to the sword. Miranda aimed the sword at her ass and pushed Claire down on it gently That let about three inches go into her ass. Claire screamed through the cock and the gag. Tom screamed through his gag. Claire was bleeding but not heavily from this new wound.

Miranda said smoothly and gently, "Soon, it will be over. Just a little more and all will be well. With that statement, she looked at Claire and inclined her head downward. Claire sobbed but pushed down further on the sword. The sword went further into her ass cutting into her bowels. Miranda looked at Claire and said, "That's the idea. If you want it to all end, just let yourself down and take it like a long, long lover deep into your body." Claire looked at Miranda in horror and then at Tom bleeding from the wound she had given him. She sighed and allowed gravity to let her down on the sword taking it deep into her body and puncturing her diaphragm and a lung. She was now bleeding heavily and Miranda was saying, "See, that wasn't so hard. It's ending and all the pain will soon be gone."

Claire bled to death though it took about five minutes. Tom was crying as he was powerless to stop her torture and death. He couldn't even stop his own death which was taking longer as the blood didn't flow from the gap between his legs as quickly as it had from Claire's rectum.

When her eyes glazed over and she sagged in death, Miranda went to him and said still in that soft, scary voice, "Now, it's your turn for the pain to go away." She cut across his stomach and his intestines fell out in front of him on the ground and he bled more. She waited for his eyes to glaze over in death. When he was dead, Miranda looked around and saw many of the new slaves as well as others there watching, "Does anyone else who is a slave want to disobey the commands given them?"

There were a number of pale faces in the crowd. Not a one of the slaves, new or old, said a word. The bodies were hauled away. Miranda looked over at Joan and said, "Will you obey?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will do anything you say in every way and obey those slaves you place senior to me." She bowed to the ground. She then crawled over to Miranda and kissed her feet. She said, "My body, my life, are yours to do with as you might desire."

"Very well, Slave. You will live. You can ask your senior slaves about their lives. Their lives aren't hard but they do obey."

Marva and Sylvie went to her and talked a minute. The three of them nodded to Jules and then the four went to the fire and started cooking our meal. It was a quiet supper.

The only thing said was from Miranda to Red, "If you want, you might pick out some more. Hopefully, they will obey when commanded."

'Slave Joan, come here." Miranda said. Joan came forward immediately and knelt before Miranda with her face at Miranda's feet. "Look up, Slave." Joan looked up at Miranda. "Have you sucked a cock?" Nod. "Did you deep throat it?" Another nod. "Did you swallow the cum?" Still, another nod.

"Have you been fucked?" Nod. "Have you been fucked in the ass?" Another nod. "Have you been double penetrated with one in your pussy and one in your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress. Tom liked to share me with others even though Claire didn't like him taking me so often."

"Oh, you were a servant to Tom. Did he take you while Claire watched?"

"Yes, Mistress. He would have friends over and they would all take me."

"Did you ever suck Claire's pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress. Whenever she would fuck, she would have me suck the cum from her pussy or ass whichever hole was used as well as at other times." She paused. "She would also slap me and call me names."

"I don't guess you were sorry to see them die?"

"I wasn't sorry, Mistress, but those were hard deaths"

"I know. It's not a good idea to refuse me."

"I would not refuse you anything, Mistress."

"We'll see. We'll see. I think we will take you to bed tonight and introduce you to Lem. Sylvie can tell you about him. He is bigger than Tom ever was, much bigger. It will hurt you but you will have to bear through the pain."

"Yes, Mistress. I will do my best for you."

After we had all eaten and the cooking and eating utensils had been cleaned and put away, the four of us went into our tent. It's good that it was a pretty big tent. Miranda and I lay down side by side. I could feel Miranda's body quiver as she was already excited from the torture killings of earlier today. I sat up and said, "Strip your mistress, Sylvie." Sylvie's eyes were shining with excitement knowing there was going to be some hard fucking tonight. She undressed Miranda carefully and bathed her glorious body with kisses. All three women were now naked. I said, "Kneel before me all three of you." I paused as they got in position. "Know, Joan, that, in this tent, even Miranda is a servant. This is why." I opened my pants and pushed them down. My erect cock, full erect, was sticking out in the air from my body at a slight upward angle like a flag pole on the side of a building. Joan gasped and her eyes were wide. "Now, you will find out why Miranda is and will always be the best. Suck!"

Miranda leaned forward from her center position and swallowed my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat without pausing or any seeming effort. He nose was buried in my public hairs as her tongue laved my balls. When she came up, I lay down and said, "Mount me." She straddled my legs and lowered herself over me taking my cock into her pussy all the way to the root without pause only grunting when the last two inches vanished through her stretched pussy lips. She began to rock seating herself more firmly in her body. Joan was looking at her with wonder in her eyes. She had never seen a cock my size before and couldn't imagine that a female could take it as easily as Miranda seemed to be able to take it. "Up!" I ordered. Miranda rose up and turned around to the reverse cowgirl position and placed my cock at her ass. She lowered her body and moaned for an instant as her sphincter muscle popped open to allow me entrance into her ass. She then pushed down taking me all the way into her anal tract lowering faster until she grunted when I was all the way in and my pelvis bumped her butt cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.