New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

Two weeks later, our sentries warned us of an approaching gang. It was no better than that. We set a simple trap and they walked into it. I stepped forward and announced that they were surrounded and suggested that they surrender or die. One shot an arrow at me which stuck in my chest armor because I didn't dodge it. I laughed and watched them start dying from our archers. Soon it was time for a more direct approach and I waded into them with my sword. Finally, there were seven left, two of whom were hurt, and they all surrendered. They were gathered around their women and children. The women had killed the children and all but three of themselves before being disarmed.

"Needless waste," Joseph said, "when they could have quit sooner and lived as slaves."

One of the men shouted, "Never!" He ran at a sword and died with the point going through his chest. One of the wounded hurt one of camp bitches when she was trying to help him. He died. The other wounded man was killed as were any other wounded who were later found. That left four men and three women. They were trussed up tightly and brought back to our camp.

As was usual with male prisoners, they were treated roughly and the women were fondled. One of the male prisoners tried to object and was killed. Actually, he was left alive but, with his gut sliced open and intestines leaking onto the ground, he wouldn't last long. He wouldn't walk with a compound fracture of his left leg. No one eased his pain by killing him despite his pleas.

When we returned to our camp, Joseph decided that all would be executed in pain. To be executed meant your head would be removed or you would be stabbed through the heart or you would be hanged. To be executed in or with pain meant it would be slow and painful though you would still be dead. Once that was announced, a gang rape of the women started.

Miranda looked at the prisoners hungrily and I remembered her enthusiasm for torturing our last prisoner, the late and unlamented Harry. I told her that if she wanted to volunteer as executioner, she should talk to Joseph who was watching from a distance. She nodded and went over to him. I saw him nod and she went to one man and said something to him. He was quickly lying on the ground because she had kicked him between the legs very, very hard. She laughed and went to another. He tried to move away from her but his guards held him. She reached down and grabbed him by his cock and balls and lifted. I didn't know if she had the strength to lift him off the ground but he was doing his best to help her. When she released him, he, too, fell to the ground moaning.

The third man was foolishly proud and stood his ground. He said something to her. Her hand went to her knife. She cut off his pants and pushed them down his legs exposing him. She reached down and grabbed his cock lifting it a little. With her knife, she cut off the end of it. He howled. I even shuddered thinking of his pain and that this damage, unlike the other two, couldn't be cured. Not that it mattered since he was going to die anyway.

She released him. She then found a spear haft and began to whittle on it, whistling softly. It made her even more scary and formidable seeming.

The men quickly tired of the women and they were brought forward to join their men. The six of them were lined up with the one who had lost the end of his cock first in line. Miranda nodded to his captors and he was thrown to the ground amd staked out. She took the spear haft she had sharpened and thrust it into his cock and then further into his guts wiggling it as he screamed and screamed. He knew he was dying and there was nothing that anyone would do about it. Being staked out, he couldn't even flop much. Then, one of the women was led forward.

She was thirty or a little more with an acceptable figure. Cum was dripping from the outside of her body where some men had cum on her rather than in her as well as from both her cunt and ass. She was tied with her feet to the ground so spread that the soles of her feet didn't touch. Her ankles were on the ground but she wasn't allowed to pivot so her legs would be front and back but they were forced, along side her torso, to be spread out from her body. Her muscles tore and her bones cracked. It was painful. Miranda took two arrows and inserted one into her pussy and the other into her rectum about eight inches each. Her hands were gradually released and she screamed when the arrows were forced further into her body. To make things worse, the arrows weren't long enough to go in far enough to kill her. She quickly realized that and tried to support her body with her hands. As she tired, she came down on the arrows and they went further in her body. When she felt them prick her, she would raise up but came back down when the strength in her arms failed. She sobbed and groaned as she gradually impaled her holes on the arrows. The best she could hope for for would be to open an artery and bleed to death. She couldn't stay up and both arrows went in to their fletchings. She bled more but not enough. It would take a long, long time for her to die.

It was the turn of another man. His legs were tied spread and he was made to stand up. A gallows was brought forward and he looked up with hope. It died on his face when his hands were tied to the hanging rope and he was lifted up. Miranda took her knife again and began to cut parts of him. They were painful cuts but not deep enough to kill him. She grabbed his balls and removed them with her knife. He screamed and she thrust them into his mouth. She took a piece of hide and tied it so he couldn't spit them out. Then she took a torch from a nearby fire and cauterized the wound left by her knife. If anything, his cries became more agonized. She took one of the short knives the captured men had worn and shoved it up his ass. His screams rose to a new level up almost an octave. She left him and went toward another of the women.

This one began to cry out, "Kill me! Kill me fast! Please have mercy on me and kill me!"

Miranda looked at her and smiled cruelly. "I'll do what I can." The woman was older, perhaps mid to late thirties. She had a good figure though she was a bit bruised from her rapes. Her breasts were surprisingly firm and full. Cum was dripping from her pussy and ass, also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.