New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

We all rested through the night except for Red. He scouted around to be sure we weren't followed. They had tried but lost our track. The only question he and I had was whether or not they would try to follow us during the day. I knew that Joseph would be moving and I hoped that he would attract and hold their attention. Finally, we left Miranda on guard and began to search for the Surs. I figured we could cause trouble as well as misdirect them.

They had moved their camp away from us which was good and away from the likely path of Joseph's Century. We circled around and began to pick a few Surs off with arrows just to give them something to think about. I wanted them to at least suspect there was another group hunting them from a different direction than us or Joseph. I also wanted them to be apprehensive about staying alive.

We stayed in place on into the evening. Occasionally, I would send an arrow into their camping area. Sometimes I would hit someone and sometimes I missed. It did keep them alert and, when they sent out a scouting party, we picked it off. Their leadership was beginning to have problems recruiting volunteers to hunt us. Red and I stopped shooting at them and had a closer look. They had set up two tents and we marked them in our minds for fire arrows before we would quit for the night. We backed off and used a rag and some oil for two fire arrows. I wanted to start fires, hitting someone would just be a bonus. Red was ready with flint and steel and lit the first arrow which I let fly as soon as it was well caught. Before it had landed, we sent the other and then pulled out. As we circled away from them, we could see two new fires burning well. We made it back to our camp without incident.

Miranda was glad to see me and Marva to see Red. They had seen and heard nothing all day and night. Red and I caught some sleep. Tomorrow, we would locate Joseph and rejoin the Century. Jules was a little better but still weak and emotionally drained. Miranda said that she had seen Mason die and then suffered through the rapes. It had just left her empty. Miranda admitted that she didn't know if Jules would retain the will to live or not.

Marva talked to her. She was the only one of the four of us who wasn't grim by nature. It seemed to help. In the morning, I left with Miranda to find Joseph. Finding their trail was easy and we quickly traversed it to find them. We didn't find any observers this time.

After working through the sentries, we pulled up in front of Joseph's tent, dismounted, and went in to see Joseph. "Good morning." I said.

He waved us into chairs at his table and said, "I'm glad you're back. What's been happening? We've had it quiet here."

"We retrieved both our captives though Jules is in bad shape. We'll bring them in later today. We caused the Surs a bit of a headache twice."

Joseph nodded and said, "That's good news. Please, tell me about it."

"Sure. As you knew, we went after the girls. We found their camp and raided it. Jules had been being raped for a few hours when we found them and rescued them. We took out about ten when we hit their camp. We also picked up another captive of theirs named George who was captured with his wife. They were headed south for better weather and ran into them. It ended their trip. She was raped and then put to death by the Surs. Red and I went to their new camp which is about six miles in that direction." I said and pointed. "We took out a few more and fired up their two tents with fire arrows. We had circled and come at them from the east so they're looking in that direction instead of this one. They still outnumber us but it's close."

"Do you think we should consider an attack?"

"No. I think we should get beyond them and go about our mission, first. If that's successful, then we can worry with these guys on the way back. If we fail, we won't have to worry about them anyway."

"Okay, we're going to saddle up and continue north today. Please bring your people in."

"We will. I will check on Sylvie before we go so she can prepare a pallet for Jules."

He nodded and we left for our wagon. Sylvie was glad to see us both hugging and kissing us repeatedly. Miranda told her about Jules and she was troubled. Finally, she said, "Go and get her. I will have a nice, warm spot for her with plenty of gentle care. Tonight, after you're back, I want you two to fuck my brains out." She grinned.

We left after some more kisses and hugs. Sylvie was a naturally cheerful person and her presence would help Jules and relieve Marva. We met up with Red as he was getting ready to move out. We loaded up and went over slowly to the trail and, about half an hour later, met up with the forward column of the Century. Sylvie took over Jules' care. She and Marva took her into the wagon and laid her down.

We continued on until we found a peaceful little valley for the night. We set up camp and sentries. Red checked out placement and cover for them. When he came back with a smile, I knew that we were as safe as we could be for the night. All three of us needed some rest tonight though Sylvie might have a different idea.

Miranda, Red, and I found a spot slightly removed from the rest of the expedition for our wagon. We set out our tents and sleeping blankets and made a small fire. With help from Marva and Sylvie, we cooked our simple meal and were joined by Marva and Sylvie after they fed Jules. We were told that Jerry and George were watching over Jules for the night and they knew where we were if there was an emergency needing our attention. I could tell from the gleam in Sylvie's eyes that she had no rest in mind for Miranda or myself, at least, not initially. I hadn't forgotten what she said this morning. Apparently, she hadn't forgotten either. Marva had a look on her face that suggested Red would be busy also.

After eating, we sat out for a little while before going to our respective tents. Sylvie went in first. When Miranda and I crawled in, she was naked with her legs spread and her arms outstretched. "Please, Master and Mistress," she pleaded moaning, "please fuck your slave, use her hard. Please, do me without mercy."

"Little Slave, you will be used. Suck my pussy." Miranda said as she shed her clothes. Miranda lay down on her back naked and pulled Sylvie over her. Sylvie went to her hands and knees lowering her head to Miranda's pussy. I removed my clothes and pushed my cock deep into Sylvie's pussy making her groan into Miranda's pussy. Miranda moaned, "Use you hands on my holes, Slave. Pound her hard, Lem. Let it hurt her a little!" Sylvie moaned.

I was pumping into her pussy making her gasp as I filled her and then stretched her with my size. When I pushed to get the last bit in her having grabbed her hips, she cried out in pain. I didn't let that stop me and began to pound her pussy hard almost as hard as I fucked Miranda thrusting my length deep into her body every time. She was grunting with each thrust. She moaned out an orgasm and fell forward moaning. I pulled out and let her roll to one side and then pushed into Miranda's pussy which did take my length balls deep easily. Though, even she groaned as I pushed deep into her and began to thrust hard going for orgasm. As Miranda came, so did I filling her pussy with my seed and holding my cock all the way in her receptive pussy. She did the best she could to hold me by pulling me with her legs and raking my back with her fingernails. When I pulled out, Sylvie attacked my cock vigorously sucking me clean before going to Miranda's' pussy and trying to suck her insides out. I was still a bit hard and pushed into Sylvie's ass. She cried out in pain and passion when the head of my cock popped through her sphincter. I continued to push hard and managed to bury my entire length in her ass.

"Hurt me, Master. Fuck my hole hard. I want you to give me your cock!" She moaned loudly. "Please cum in my ass. Give me your cum, Master." I slammed her ass hard again and again slapping her ass hard leaving handprints. Miranda turned around and pushed fingers into her pussy. She added more fingers as Sylvie howled with the pain of her stretching by my cock in her ass and Miranda's whole hand in her pussy. After ten minutes, she was limply accepting my cock and Miranda's hand. I used her ass for a cum depository emptying my balls in her rectum making her moan passionately even though her body was exhausted from my pummeling and her being fisted by Miranda. I rolled her over to her side with my cock still in her ass and felt Miranda snuggle up against her front. We were all tired from our "hard" work. We went to sleep that way. I woke hours later to feel my cock being sucked and knew it must be Sylvie sucking my cock clean of my cum and her anal juices since she couldn't quite fit it all in her mouth and throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.