New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

We entered the room and all three of the girls were kneeling naked waiting for us. Mason was seated in a chair smiling. Miranda came to Sylvie and pulled her to her feet and they went into our bedroom. As they entered, she said, "Lem, join us. I want you in my ass while Sylvie sucks my pussy."

I grinned and headed that way. Red grabbed Marva and Jules bringing them over where Mason was sitting. "Mount him, Jules. I going to take your ass. Marva, Mason will eat your pussy while Jules tongues your ass." I went into the bedroom leaving the door open and heard the groans as Jules assumed her position and Red entered her ass. I looked at the bed and Miranda was on top of Sylvie in the sixty-nine position with her fantastic ass toward me. I dropped my pants and came to her. My cock was hard from looking at the two of them and from hearing Red directing the rest. I pushed into Miranda's ass hard taking her deep and letting my balls bang off Sylvie's head. Miranda moaned loudly at the intrusion as my size filled her ass. I began to pump my cock in and out of her ass not sparing her body just ramming her repeatedly going for my cum.

I came hard into her ass and she squealed as Sylvie's and my efforts brought her to a massive orgasm. When I pulled out, Sylvie's warm mouth engulfed me to suck me clean. When I moved back to lay next to them on the bed, she sucked my cum from Miranda's ass and then licked her pussy some more before Miranda rolled away. We lay there exhausted for the moment as the sounds of orgasms could be heard from those in the living area.

After a short rest, we prepared for our trip on the next day until time for supper. We all dressed and went to the communal dining area and ate there. When finished eating, we started to return to our quarters.

On leaving the dining area, we were accosted by two men with swords. I was in front and armed only with my long knife or short sword depending upon what you wanted to call it. I pushed the others behind and then ducked as one swung his sword trying to take off my head. I grabbed his sword hand and knifed him leaving the blade in his body. I took his sword and faced the other. I was in no mode for a protracted fight and clashed blades only once before running him through the heart. He fell dead to join his companion.

"Does anyone know who they were?" I asked.

Red spoke up, "Yes, Lem, they were supporters of the High Priest close to his level in their hierarchy. They won't be missed."

Marva spit on the face of the one I knifed. "Their deaths were too quick to make their victims happy." We went on and entered our quarters. I shut and barred the door for the night.

As I was doing that, our three girls all stripped, getting ready for the night's festivities. My cock hardened and it seemed Mason and Red hardened, too. Miranda stepped forward, lifting her short skirt exposing her pussy, and pulled Jules' face into her pussy hard. Red came up behind Miranda and whispered in her ear loud enough to be heard saying, "I want your ass." Miranda nodded and he pushed his cock into her ass as she spread her legs a bit to make it easier.

Marva came to me and said, "I want to try your cock in my holes."

"What about Mason?" I asked.

"I will suck him dry while you fuck her holes." Sylvie said. Mason and I nodded. He sat in a chair and she knelt before him taking his cock into her mouth and sucking it deep. Marva came behind her and began to tongue her pussy. I dropped down behind her after removing my pants and pushed my cock half way into her pussy making her groan in Sylvie's pussy.

I began to push deeper trying to bury it in her body. She moaned louder with pain and pleasure as her pussy expanded to take my length and thickness. With about three inches to go, I felt my cock find her cervix. "More," she wailed coming off Sylvie's pussy for a moment. I pushed harder and the head popped into her womb causing her to scream.

Her pussy was convulsing around my cock as I held still and let her adjust. When I started moving, she whimpered as I moved. Her body was pulled back and forth as I moved in her. Sylvie was enjoying the vibrations of Marva's mouth as her pussy was sucked. I began to move faster and further making her cry out loudly even with her mouth full on Sylvie's pussy. Mason came down Sylvie's throat and she swallowed every drop directly into her stomach. When he pulled back, she continued to kiss the head and moan as Marva continued to suck and lick her pussy as deeply as she could I thrust balls deep in her stretched pussy. She came helplessly sagging down on my hard length.

"Do you still want me in your ass, too?" I asked her holding myself deep in her pussy.

"Yes," she gasped, "please, do my ass, too."

I pulled out of her pussy with a sucking sound and she went closer to the floor. I lifted her a little aligning the bud of her ass with my cock and pushed hard. The head of my cock came to her sphincter and popped in. Marva screamed in pain and I held still waiting for her to become used to me in her ass although it was just the head. Gripping her hips tightly, I pulled her onto my cock impaling her ass as she groaned to the pain of her ass hole stretching. Her sphincter muscle was white with the strain, it was so stretched. I continued to push into her ass sodomizing her deeper and deeper until I finally was in all the way. She was shuddering and her ass was convulsing on my cock. I now began to move in her rectum watching as her sphincter pulled out and pushed back in with my motions. She groaned and moaned as I moved faster. She was coming again and again without pause. I began to pound my hard cock in and out of her ass stretching and moving her intestines around with my length. She was unable to talk just moaning as I got closer to my cum. Finally, I erupted into her ass driving my load deep into her body and causing her to scream out repeatedly. She sagged down unconscious and I pulled out as my cock softened.

Jules went to her and cradled her head in her lap as she lay totally exhausted and out of it. Finally, she returned to consciousness and rolled over wincing as her reddened ass touched the floor. "That was intense." She murmured. She smiled, "When I have recovered, I want to do it again." Everyone looked at her in surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.