New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

We followed the young guard who led us to the old throne room of the High Priest. The main chair on the dais was empty and there looked to be blood stains on it. Tomas stood up from one of the chairs that were around a table placed at floor level and greeted me politely.

"I would like to work with you but am not sure what that will mean. Please, sit down and talk with me about your mission."

I sat down with him at the table and I went over the story we had told before. He was listening. Finally, he said, "What happens if we don't support you or if you are not successful?"

"I don't know the details but, according to the old witch, we and everyone else will all die. She seemed pretty sure and her other predictions have come true. Those others got my attention sufficiently to get me on this trip. I guess I believe her though I don't want to. You'll have to make your own decision." I sat back and waited.

Tomas thought for a minute before replying. "Let's go over what you are requesting and figure out what we should and can do. If I understand correctly, a moderately large force will be needed to beat the other group. Since they have been causing us trouble, it makes sense to support you in this endeavor regardless. We have suffered from them and that is our natural direction for expansion. At the same time, a new High Priest will need to be selected and take office. This will all take time. I think we should get you underway before that with a Century. Is that enough men?"

"Yes. At least, I hope so." I continued, "I wasn't given a time, just told to get about it. I will be supportive just let me know how I can help."

"I wil. I'm not sure how quickly a Century can be made available. I will be in touchl. There is dinner available if you and your people want it."

"Thank you. We hadn't eaten while the fighting was going on." Miranda and I left for the dining area and gathered plates and food and drink for all seven of us. We returned to our suite without any problem.

I guess I should explain about servants and slaves and about women, particularly with the Angels. Slavery is fairly common in all the lands as are servants. Servants aren't necessarily slaves but are dependent upon the employer/master for almost everything. There was little real difference except a servant was technically able to pick up and leave. In reality, it didn't happen in the Angel territory. Sex was freely available, sometimes for free and sometimes for pay. Miranda was exceptional for her status in any of the nations. Most women not mated either became servants or slaves. Few made their way in the world on their own with any degree of success. Marriage or mating was not uncommon and ran in families. Women who had married or mated mothers frequently became mates or wives because they were raised to be that way. Many other women found sex early and wound up differently liking the variety. Many people, men and women, liked the carefree, easy attitude of slavery or servanthood because they were cared for and didn't have to make decisions. There were risks because their fate could be affected by the whims of the master.

All three of our girls were naked along with Red and Mason when we entered with food. After dinner, Miranda and I stood and stripped off. My cock was about half hard and beginning to bob a bit. Miranda was her usual horny self She grabbed Sylvie and pulled her mouth to her pussy as she sat at a couch. Sylvie began licking and sucking immediately. Marva came over to me and began to suck my cock trying to swallow its entire length. She was taking me all the way in as I hardened. When I was fully hard, she had been getting used to it and was able to take me all the way in her mouth with the exception of about one inch.

Red and Mason had moved on Jules. Mason took her pussy with her riding him cowgirl style. Red pushed her forward and took her ass. She moaned loudly when he popped through her sphincter and went in all the way.

I was using Marva's mouth and throat as a masturbatory tool. Her feelings and pleasure didn't matter at the moment. She was being face fucked hard until I came down her throat. I pulled part way out to let her breathe and shot a couple or three more spurts into her mouth. When I pulled out, she had licked and sucked every drop from my cock leaving it shiny and clean of my spunk. She looked up teary eyed from her throat fuck and hoarsely said, "Thank you. That was awesome!"

Miranda had come thanks to Sylvie who had cum also just from her mistress filling her mouth with girl cum.

Red shot a load into Jules' hot ass and then rolled off. Mason went just a moment longer and filled her pussy with a load of spunk. She rolled off him and sucked both in turn into her mouth to clean their cocks.

We all lay back tired from our exertions.

Marva had snuggled up next to me and Miranda. Casually, I asked, "Marva, tell me about your life."

She looked surprised and then said, "I was born in this building. My mother thought one of the priests was my father though she had no idea which one it might be. She enjoyed every one who wanted her and many did. When I was twelve and experienced with my mouth and ass, she volunteered me for the ritual deflowering. She went up with me."

I heard Sylvie gasp. I asked, "What does that mean?"

Marva answered, "You aren't an Angel so I guess you wouldn't know. If a young girl goes for a ritual deflowering, she is accompanied. It is supposed to be her first vaginal fuck. Therefore, there should be some bleeding from the broken hymen. In case the hymen has already been broken, the one accompanying her is deflowered with a sword, spear, or ax. Usually, it is an animal or a slave accompanying the young girl.

"Mother had not been feeling well for some time. She was feeling pain and it was becoming worse. One of the medicine men had told her she had a mass growing in her body that would kill her very soon. She went with me knowing that she might not return from the dais alive. She was right. I had never been penetrated in my cunt before and, though there was considerable pain, there was no blood just cum from the priest who fucked my pussy. He withdrew and showed his cock with no blood on it. Mother bowed her head and then stripped off her gown. She went to her hands and knees facing away from the crowd. She said them she wanted the ax." At that, Sylvie gasped again. "The ax was brought out by its wielder. He was almost as tall as you, Lem, but heavier to swing such a heavy tool. He straddled her facing the crowd and raised his ax above his head. I had to give the command and, crying, I told him to strike. He swung the ax down between his legs and into my mother's ass and pussy splitting them up about six or eight inches. Her head popped up when the blade went into her body and she screamed horribly. She collapsed forward dying as blood gushed out of the lower half of her body. She looked up at me and told me to tell him to finish it. I told him. He stepped around to her side and removed her head with a single stroke. When he held her head up by her hair, I was surprised to see a slight smile on her lips. I knew that she knew that she would have no more pain from her illness and that her sacrifice made my deflowering a truly significant event. After that, I was gang banged by anyone there who wanted me which was normal and there were many, sometimes two or three at a time. When it stopped, her body had been removed and the blood cleaned up. I continued to be a slave in the High Priest's palace until chosen for duty with Red. I hope you will keep me." She looked at Red and smiled.

Miranda said, "I knew that things like that happened here but had never heard it from a witness to know it to be true." She looked over at Sylvie, "What is your story?"

"I didn't grow up here. My parents were traders and were in this city when they fell on hard times. I was thirteen and was part of the discussion. I agreed to be sold for ten years to give them a stake. If I am alive at the end of my term, I go free. I have been a sexual toy for the whole time I have been here. I was bought by one of the priests and lodged here. He was the first to have my mouth and I learned to please men and women that way. Few had used my cunt or ass regularly until you, Lem. I want to stay with you though I will be free in eight more years. Many term servantts in the High Priest's palace were sacrificed when nearing the end of their terms."

"Was this permitted?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Until the day the term ends, you are the absolute property of the owner. Some of my friends have extended their terms to try to stay alive. It worked about half the time. I don't know anyone in the palace who completed their term and was freed."

Miranda said, "You may remain with us until you have completed your term alive. Then, you can make your choice." I nodded.

Jules said, "My story is different. Mason, put your cock in my ass and fuck me while I tell my story." Mason lay behind her and pushed into her ass. Once he was fully in and had fucked her a couple of strokes, she began her story, "I was born a slave to a slave mother. I have no idea who fathered me. It wasn't important to my mother and I never cared. She was fucked by everyone and was always willing. As far as I know, she still is to this day. She started me on sex early with sucking the cum from her pussy and ass. As soon as my mouth was big enough, she had me sucking cocks to clean them after they took one of her holes or those of her friends. She had and has no limits. She loves to be whipped. I began to get ass fucked before I was ten years old and my pussy was opened soon after. She tells me that I was born to take cock in every hole and to suck pussy and ass. I have to admit that I love sex but then I don't know anything else. It's what I do.

"Since I was opened at an early age, there was no ritual deflowering for me. I'm just lucky that no priest's daughter chose me to accompany her for the ritual. It could have happened and I could not have stopped it. I like Mason and hope you will keep me with you. With the death of the High Priest and many under priests, it is unlikely that anyone knows I am here. Sylvie, you and Marva are in the same situation. If you will keep us, we should be okay." She grunted as Mason sped up his stroking in and out of her ass. He was now going for a cum and she was helping. Mason and Jules came together with his cum flooding her anal tract and her juices almost squirting out of her pussy.

We went to bed, Miranda and I, with Sylvie. Miranda and Sylvie went into a sixty-nine and I scooted behind Miranda and pushed my length into her ass. We weren't going crazy for our orgasms, just riding a wave of pleasure. After my cum, I rolled to my side with Miranda and we went to sleep with my cock still lodged in her ass.

The next morning, I woke feeling a rocking motion. As I woke, I realized my cock was in an ass and was hardening as that body rocked while we were lying spoon fashion. I became fully hard and more active finally slamming into the buttocks of Miranda I had determined. I didn't know where Sylvie was but, at the moment, didn't care. Miranda was responding to my fucking of her ass actively and we were on a fast journey to a mutual orgasm. I pushed in and she pushed back taking my cock all the way into her ass and we came together. My cock throbbed in her ass as the walls of her ass convulsed on my cock. Sex with Miranda was always good but this was one of the best. We relaxed together until my softening cock finally slid out of her warm ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.