New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

The High Priest was there along with a group of his hangers' on. He announced that the "little bitch" would die the long death. An assistant went about to gather everyone into the courtyard to watch. We were told that all our women would have to be there. Miranda and Red went to gather Sylvie and the two women who had been with Red and Mason the night before. They had returned to our rooms after breakfast.

When all were present, we went to the courtyard. On a platform was the High Priest and standing next to him was the other girl we had not chosen. She was naked, and three burly men were holding her. The girl was crying. When her fate was announced, she cried louder and tried to pull away from the three men. The crowd sort of gasped at the news. Sylvie buried her face in her hands and cried softly.

The girl was tied to a horizontal X frame face down. A long headless spear shaft was brought out with the end of the haft having been roughly sharpened. The piece of wood was about eight feet long. The girl was wiggling and crying as the shaft was carried vertically around the X frame. They stopped at her feet. By now, she was tiring and but was still crying weakly. The sharpened end of the shaft was placed in her ass and she began to scream anew from her fright. It couldn't be hurting that badly yet. It wasn't in far, so this had to be her fear taking hold. The shaft was slowly and carefully pushed into her body. She screamed and sobbed. At one point, she screeched as the shaft pushed through the wall of her intestine and then into her stomach. I was surprised that there was so little blood. She was now bleeding from the mouth and ass but only a little.

You could see the progression of the spear point as it went deeper into her body. Her body had gone rigid. The point was moved a little to find the tube to her stomach from her throat and then pushed on up causing her to gag repeatedly until it went up her throat and her head was lifted to allow the end to protrude from her mouth. It was pushed further until she could see the end sticky and red with her blood. It went in even further until the shaft could fit into slots at each end of the X frame. She couldn't move, just suffer and slowly die. The men backed away and left her there. Her cries and gagging were quiet since they were choked by the shaft protruding from her mouth.

After a few minutes, her hands were untied from the X frame and retied together above her head to the shaft. Her feet were treated the same way. A brazier was wheeled out and placed under her body. As the heat began to affect her, her muffled cries took a new note of despair. The shaft was slowly turned and she began to cook and finish dying. It increased her suffering but also ended it sooner than it might have without the brazier. Her skin bubbled and cooked. Her hair frazzled and her eyes seemed to pop out of her head. Her cries had long since stopped and I was convinced that she was dead. Sylvie and the girl who had been with Mason had both vomited as did a number of other girls as they watched the cruel suffering of the young girl. The smell of cooked flesh in the air was unpleasant. I had had enough and took my people back to our quarters. I told everyone to clean up and stay inside. Miranda and I went out to find out more information.

We quietly mingled as best we could. Miranda and I were both much taller than average which made it difficult for us to mingle without notice. Miranda had an additional problem because of the status of women within the Angels. We did overhear some talk which was not comforting. The killing of the young girl was not the first one but was part of a pattern. The High Priest had made people mad because he continued to take young girls to his bed whether or not they were willing and then had killed them or put them to death.

It also seemed the High Priest did not really mean for us to take an Angel expedition north. I was not totally surprised. High priests of religions usually know the truth of their religion and the talisman was not convincing to him even though he had given it his public acknowledgment.

After a couple of hours, we returned. All our people were gathered together. The woman with Red was named Marva and the one with Mason was called Jules. Like Sylvie, they were young though not as young or as inexperienced as Sylvie.

I took Red and Mason to one side along with Miranda letting the three young women entertain themselves for the moment.

Miranda said, "Why Mason?"

I answered, "It's time to find out where his loyalties lie. Mason, if you want to remain loyal to the High Priest, that's your choice and we will understand. If it is, then go play with the girls. On the other hand, you could be helpful though your High Priest will not like your decision, loyalty, or actions. What say you?"

"I will follow you. I was sickened by what was done to that poor girl. Jules says that few girls survive going to the High Priest for a night. The lucky ones are killed in his bedroom but the rest are tortured to death. That's wrong. It could have been Jules up there!"

I decided to accept him though his concern for his whore from last night was strange and, in my mind, misplaced. I let it ride. I said, "Okay, we need information. Red, you and Mason are the only two of us who can go out without automatically attracting undue attention. I want you to go out separately. We need to know the attitude of the people. What do they think of the High Priest? Will they support me with the talisman or their High Priest? What stories are there about any people or situations to the north."

Mason spoke up, "I can tell you that followers will be pretty evenly divided for the Angel nation. Those here in the city will be more likely to follow the talisman. The High Priest has sickened these people with his tortures and other excesses. The country folk, who don't have contact with the High Priest, will be more likely to follow him than you who they don't know. Here in the city, there will be many who no longer support the High Priest.

"There are a number of legends about the lands north of us. One legend has us coming from there. Another has us fighting off an invasion from there that established the Angels as a nation. The area is known for trouble and we have been invaded from the north and from the east in the past. The Vegans rarely bother us now because we are too strong for them. However, I understand that we still have to fight off continued incursions from the north.

"The area north of us is known as good farming land. It is our expansion area according to the priests. My home priest was always encouraging young men to volunteer to go up there to fight and farm. A few have but none ever returned. We are told that it's because the country up there is so good. I'm not so sure now. It appears the priests may be lying or were lied to."

Red said, "Let me change clothing before I go out. We'll report back around supper time."

After they left, Miranda sidled up to me and said, "Let's play with Sylvie some more. She needs her mind taken away from the death."

"Bring all three in and we'll play with all of them."

"I will let them decide. Sylvie will be there for sure." I headed toward the bedroom and Miranda went over to the three girls. When she opened the door, all three of them were with her. They came in and Miranda told them to strip. I had seen Sylvie's body which was quite good. Marva was a little bit taller and a couple of years older but in great physical shape. Jules was built a bit more lushly with larger breasts and wider hips though the difference was not great. All three girls were great looking and my cock lurched in my pants. Miranda stripped and her beautiful body overshadowed all three. Because of her height, she seemed larger than life compared to the other three. Miranda said, "Jules, remove Lem's pants. Marva, help her. Sylvie, kneel before me."

Sylvie quickly knelt before Miranda and began to tongue her pussy. The other two girls came over to the bed. Marva went to my pants to undo the waist while Jules began to remove my shoes. My boots came off and my pants went down. Marva and Jules gasped as they saw my cock spring up erect and ready.

"Suck it, Marva." I commanded. She knelt before me and started sucking my cock. She could take about eight inches before gagging helplessly on it. Jules came over and looked at it wide eyed. "Your turn, Jules. How much can you take?"

She knelt before me and took it in her hands. She opened her mouth wide and was able to take five inches in the first gulp. She then forced her lips down taking a good ten inches in her mouth and down her throat before having to come up for air. She didn't quit. Taking a deep breath, she pushed her head down on it popping the head into her throat quickly and taking most of the shaft leaving only a couple of inches in the open. I was impressed. That was more than most women could do even whores. She came back up wheezing with her eyes watering.

"That's easily the thickest and longest I've ever had." she said. She took another deep breath and took me again. This time, she pulled at my hips and managed to force my cock all the way into her mouth and throat until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I held her there for a moment feeling her throat convulse on my length and girth. I then let her come back off it to swallow and breath. Marva's eyes were wide. She moved back into position but, after four tries, could only manage ten inches. It was still a very creditable effort.

I said, "I want to fuck."

Sylvie had given Miranda her first orgasm and came over and said, "You promised to take my ass. Please do it now. I want you in me to the balls."

"Marva, lick her ass to wet it for my cock. Jules, you need to get me wet with your mouth." I commanded. The two girls moved quickly to do my bidding.

A few minutes later, Sylvie lay on the bed on her stomach with her legs spread wide. I crouched on top of her and had Marva hold my cock to Sylvie's virgin seeming ass as I pushed into her rectum. She moaned as I started in My cock made a popping sound as the head went beyond her sphincter stretching it painfully. Her head popped up and she screamed softly. She was shuddering and moaning as I kept up the pressure and pushed more and more of my length into her ass. She started crying but never asked me to stop or slow down. I continued to slowly and steadily push my cock up her colon until my pubic hairs were firmly planted against her butt cheeks. Sylvie was breathing rapidly with the full feeling that she was experiencing. She told Miranda and me later that it was the most intense feeling she had ever had, even more than when I had fucked her pussy. Once fully in her ass, I began to rock in and out picking up speed and thrust length as I did. She continued to moan but those moans sounded both pained and pleasured as her ass became used to my huge intrusion. The pumping of my cock in and out of her stretched anal tract continued. She began to orgasm with her body shaking helplessly as I continued to fuck her little ass hard. She was receiving a good pounding now and was simply being carried along as her body orgasmed repeatedly and helplessly under mine.

"Shoot your cum in her butt! Fill that little ass full!" Miranda groaned as she took Jules hand in her pussy. "Fuck my puss with your hand, Bitch. Play with yourself, Marva."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.