New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

We spent all the morning going down into the valley eating a lunch in the saddle. We were just starting to enter the fields when we were met by a small group of men on foot.

"Stop!" One of them told us, "State your business and surrender."

"I am The Enforcer and I bring this!" I reached into my saddle bag and pulled the talisman and showed it to the men. They all took a quick step back.

The one who had spoken said shakily, "You may pass with your companions and go to our village priest. He will deal with you. Please, put that away."

I replaced the talisman in my bag and followed one of the men into the town. He was useful in keeping people away from us. When he arrived in town, he took us to the main building and he went inside leaving us. Very shortly, an elderly man came out and looked at me warily, "You have the talisman like he said?"

"Yes, do you want to see it?"

"No, I will believe you and Mason. Please come in and tell me your business with the Angels."

"We will do that. Who do I have the honor of addressing?"

"I am Elder Leroy Anderson. I am priest and have charge of this town of Sleighride [sorry, couldn't resist the pun-RG.] and its adjoining areas on behalf of the High Priest. May He be blessed." We had gone inside and were seated at a table. Elder Leroy said, "You carry a talisman of great importance to the Angels. Did you come by it honestly?"

"It was given to me by an old witch named, Clarissa. She gave me instructions to bring it to your leadership along with a quest she said you would undertake with us. She told me my companions' names and locations."

He paled at that. "I will send a man with you to the High Priest. May He be blessed. My man will guide you directly and assist your journey."

We were getting more help than I had anticipated though most of it right now was in a desire to be rid of us. I nodded to Elder Leroy. He left us there and scurried off to arrange our guide. We were either doing better than I had anticipated or were in deep trouble. After thinking about it some, both seemed likely!

He returned about an hour later saying, "The man who accompanied you here was Mason. He will guide you to the City of the Angels. You should leave now." I shrugged and we exited the building, mounted up and continued on our way with Mason, also now on horseback, in front.

That evening, we stopped in a small town staying in a hastily emptied house for the night. Mason spoke the first words to any of us on this portion of the trip when he said to me, "You have the talisman. When it is placed before the High Priest, legend teaches that the Angels' time is over and we must follow the bearer. Do you know what will happen?"

"Mason, I was given a task by Clarissa, the witch, when she gave me the talisman. She told me what to do after meeting with the Angels. I plan to carry out her instructions as best I can. What are your plans?"

"I will follow you, Sir. My family is dead. My father sickened and died as did my mother a year later. My sister was chosen by the Elder and died later in childbirth. I have nothing and no status in my village because my father had left many debts."

"You are accepted as part of my company with Red and Miranda. Miranda, check out his fighting knowledge and coach him as you think best."

Miranda looked at Mason, who was an inch taller than she, and said, "Come, Boy. It's time for your test." They went out the back door with Miranda leading.

Red said, "Why not give the young whelp to me?"

"He's not ready for your training. He needs to learn how to fight first. If we have time, you will train him to scout. We could use another scout if he can learn and Miranda doesn't kill him teaching him how to fight. I expect he will be bruised in ego and body soon."

"There are worse ways to go." Red chuckled. "She might fuck him to death."

I chuckled, "Like you said, there are worse ways to go."

We settled in for our evening meal. Miranda came in twenty minutes later. He will learn, eventually. I hope we have enough time for me to complete his lessons." I shrugged. Mason came in later. Only a couple of bruises showed. We spent a quiet night.

We arrived at the High Priest's palacein the City of the Angels the next day. He was not happy to see me. He was even less happy to see the talisman after I showed it to him in public on his speaking platform and holding it high to show it to the people who were assembled there. There were perhaps two hundred there who saw me, the talisman, and heard the High Priest acknowledge me as the bearer of the talisman. When we went back inside, two young girls were led up to him and us. He said, "Pick one to be your servant."

I looked over at Miranda. She had heard him. She looked at the two and very slightly inclined her head to the right. I looked over at the two and said, "The one on the right will do."

"Very good," said the High Priest. He pointed to the one on the right, "You, girl, what is your name?"

"Sylvie, your Holiness."

"Sylvie, you are now the servant of that man." He pointed at me. "You will obey him in all things or face a painful death." She paled but nodded. He looked at the other one and said, "Take her to my quarters for this evening."

I looked at Sylvie and said, "Sylvie, come here and stand with my companion, Miranda. She will be your teacher. Obey her totally and things will be well for you." Sylvie nodded and went to stand by and slightly behind Miranda.

I looked at the High Priest. "We are to make a trip and I will need you to gather fighters to accompany us." He nodded slowly. "I will also need two whores for my two men each night. They can be given for the time we are here or changed nightly." I looked at Red and he nodded. "Experienced ones would be best."

The High Priest nodded and then called for us to be taken to a suite of rooms. Red and Mason had a room each and Miranda joined me in mine with Sylvie. Miranda said, "Sylvie, take off your clothes. Let's see your body."

Sylvie looked a bit troubled but began to remove her clothes one item at a time. When she was finally naked with a little encouragement from Miranda, we could both see her body. She was small, no more than two inches over five feet with small breasts, an impossibly small waist, and slim hips that made her look much younger than she probably was.

Miranda looked her hungrily and asked, "How old are you, Girl?

"Fifteen or sixteen, I think, Mistress."

"Are you a virgin, Sylvie?"

"No, Mistress. I have satisfied many women and men with my mouth. Men have used my mouth most but I have been penetrated in pussy and ass, also."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.