The Donkey Solution
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Sludge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two beautiful wives set out to help their husbands solve their money problems. An extremely high paying opportunity pops up that provides two voluptuous wives with a unique herd of beastly tricks to turn

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Were animal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

HIS WIFE IS ACCUSED OF BLATANT SEXUAL MISBEHAVIOR

In the bar at the back of one of the hacienda's huge, opulent living rooms, Raul Cortez was mixing drinks for he and his cousin, Don Francisco Ramos, the richest man in Mexico, and one of the ten wealthiest men in the world.

The Don was sitting on a leather couch flipping through the TV channels trying to find a good 11PM program to watch. Suddenly, Raul heard his cousin yell, "Get over here quick and take a look at the incredible body on this damned broad."

Raul immediately ran towards Don Francisco, looking at the huge TV screen as he went. The Don had the "TMZ" channel on and one of their talk show hosts was just welcoming his first guests; a light-skinned, middle-aged black guy and a stunningly beautiful, unbelievably stacked, skimpily dressed, blonde, white woman.

With his eyes glued to the screen, The Don said, "Would you look at the set of tits and the fantastic ass cheeks on that babe, I've never seen a better body in my life." Raul, running his eyes all over the woman's ultra voluptuous assets, readily agreed with his cousin's assessment, saying, "You are damned sure right about that, the bitch is stacked beyond belief, plus she's dressed up like a high class hooker to really show off all of those amazing curves to their best advantage. She is one seriously hot Anglo chick."

They watched the couple sit down on the show's guest couch and then, in awe, saw the gorgeous, lush bodied, mind-boggling honey slowly cross her full-thighed legs, flashing the viewers a brief, but full look at the camel-toed crotch of her golden panties. The smiling, show host then began asking them some routine background questions, whose answers disclosed that they're married and in show business together, the husband being a long time Gangsta Rapper and his wife functioning as his rap group's, tits and ass shaking, attention grabbing, erotic lead dancer. In addition, they are the stars of a very successful reality TV show called Hot-X loves Cappuccino, which is currently listed as number one in popularity on all of the reality show industry's rating charts. They reason they were on tonight's TMZ show was to promote their very sexually titillating reality show.

As soon as this introductory phase was out of the way, without warning, the softball interview was suddenly turned into a very hardcore interrogation, as the show's obnoxious, dirt digging host went viciously Jerry Springer on them, and began asking the outrageously curved wife some very pointed, provocative, odious questions about her rumored recent cheating, scandalous sexual misbehavior.

To let the audience know exactly what he was asking her about, the show's smirking host flashed up on the studio's huge TV screen several very sexually explicit photos of the wife's statuesque body being groped, big time, by a previously unknown, small time, very ugly, bad ass, young black Rapper named Funk-U. The leering MC revealed that these hot, sordid pictures had just been released to the press a couple of hours ago.

While the shocked couple stared open-mouthed at the very revealing, damningly incriminating photos, the show's no-holds-barred host brought out the additional fact that the Rapper was now out bragging to everybody that he had not only felt up Hot-X's wife, like the photos showed him doing, he also had other, even more graphically dirty pictures of him groping her spectacular body and fingering it to a panting climax, plus a torrid sex tape showing him callously making out with the hot wife as she enthusiastically helped him take her all three ways.

The suddenly embattled couple found themselves on the defensive vehemently protesting her innocence, as they quickly tried to limit the damage in order to keep their reality TV show from being pulled off the air in a knee-jerk reaction to these very explicit, sexually damning photos that visually exposed the wife's indiscrete, raunchy sexual misconduct.

The couple's hasty denials were soon fighting a losing battle against the non-stop assault by the abusive, filthy minded, merciless show host. The wife's reputation was quickly getting flushed down the toilet as the relentless asshole made her seem to be guilty of committing all of the lewd, decadent, very hot sex acts she was being accused of performing with the very nasty looking black Rapper.

The two Mexican cousins, enjoying both the prick teasing view of the luscious wife's curvaceous, now squirming body, and hearing all the scandalous accusations being made about what she had been doing with it, continued to watch both husband and wife protest her innocence, insisting that nothing had happened with the Rapper, at all. She claimed that the graphically suggestive pictures were from a publicity photo shoot, and that they had been touched up to make it look like she was committing inappropriate, wildly dirty sex acts with the repulsive looking, dark black Rapper. Her husband was forced to jump in and join her in emphatically denying the existence of a filthy sex tape of the Rapper making out with his super stacked, obviously hot and juicy wife.

The Don looked over at Raul and winked, saying, "Those two are lying through their teeth. You can see from her body language that the Rapper has been slipping her the big one on the side; every where and way she can take it. Plus you can tell from the "I wish I wasn't here" look on his face, that the, now publically cuckolded husband, had known all about his wife's sinfully delicious, very raunchy sexcapades with the low life Hip Hopper."

The TMZ TV show's rowdy, mostly male theatre audience, more than a little sexually drunk from ogling Cappuccino's dynamite body and looking up under her purposely revealing, very short skirt, were all cheering the vile host on in his efforts to paint her as being a round-heeled, cheating slut. It was obvious that the audience had already happily concluded that she was as guilty as hell, and that all they really wanted to do was get a copy of the sex tape, when it's leaked out, so they could watch the ugly black Rapper nailing the hell out of the married blonde's ripe white body, in every dirty way possible.

CHECKING OUT THE WIFE'S MISBEHAVING "BODY"

When the show was over, after a satisfying pause to digest the total verbal rape job the curves-stacked-on-top-of-curves, super sexy blonde wife had just received from the filthy minded host, Don Francisco said, "I've been thinking about throwing a special party for my donkeys, to celebrate the third anniversary of the first time one of them successfully fucked a human female. So, for the last couple of weeks I have been searching for the perfectly equipped Anglo broad to give to the donkeys so they can properly celebrate that astounding, historic fucking success, by using the woman's prime, luscious white body to stick their cockmeat in and have all the fun they want ravishing the hell out of her - and damned if we haven't just found the most gorgeous, stupendously stacked, total slut for the job, right here on TV tonight."

"To make sure that I'm right about this, let's check this Cunt out right quick. Go over and Google her name and let's get a look at the pictures of her that are on the internet. Since she's a currently hot celebrity who likes to flaunt her body the way she does, there should be plenty of her images for us to look at."

Raul quickly got on the computer that was connected to the super wide screen TV and pulled up the first set of Cappuccino's images. The two cousins then went through a virtual bonanza of king-sized pictures of her in various, very risqué outfits and poses, each one seeming to be sexier and more flesh revealing than the last.

After watching the steaming hot wife suggestively posing her superbly curved assets, The Don said, "Man, does she ever love to show off all of her stuff. This babe is definitely the prick teaser of all prick teasers, and she does have the most perfect body for donkey fucking I have ever seen."

Raul then ran a search and found a web site that was exclusively dedicated to displaying Cappuccino's super ripe body. Inside of that site he discovered that a special section had already been set up, containing even more of the just released, damningly explicit photos of the wife being callously felt up and thoroughly explored by the very dark skinned, gross looking black Rapper. These extremely graphic, very incriminating pictures showed him doing everything to her body but actually shoving his dick in it.

While they were shuffling through the erotic dirty pics, The Don said, "Damned Raul, would you look at the sensuous look on the bitch's face. Is she enjoying getting man-handled by that ugly black bastard, or what? I mean it takes a real Cunt to let an ugly black asshole like him fuck her Damn, she is the most over-sexed, pure slut I have ever seen."

Going back through the damning images, this time even more closely than before, The Don concluded, "Hell, there is no way that these pictures could have been touched up to achieve those positions, like she is claiming. The damned lush bodied broad is even wearing different clothing and jewelry in some of them, so there is no way that these pictures could have come from one photo shoot. Shit cousin, there is no question in my mind that the black punk has been sticking his dong in her and, with her more than willing help, completely gratifying himself by plundering the hell out of all three of her cock pleasing sexual receptacles."

He sat back with a broad smile, and said, "Hell, if these pictures are as real as I think they are, then we are very much in luck, cousin. Most beautiful women have had a negative reaction when we first proposed that they have sex with my donkeys but, in this case, after dancing on the end of that ugly black Rapper's big prick, agreeing to let herself get donkey fucked shouldn't be a problem, at all, for Hot-X's wanton Cunt wife."

Invigorated, The Don went on, "Now pull up her biography and let's see what details they have about this plush bodied tart." Raul brought up Chickoipedia and, as he scrolled through the data, read out loud, "Lets see, she's 30 years old, 5'2" tall and weighs 130 pounds, and her measurements are 39DDD, 23, 40. Shit, those truly are donkey fucking body stats, cousin," Raul grinned.

The Don then had his favorite relative flip back to the wife's internet images and, after some more very close examination, he exclaimed, "Sweet Jesus, that body of hers looks like it could handle fucking anything. Can you imagine how it would look with a donkey mounted between those spectacular thighs, pounding his monster cock into her juicy pussy, right up to her tonsils?"

Very pleased by that stimulating mental image, The Don had Raul go into the cable company archives and pull up the last three episodes of the couple's reality TV show, all of which they watched intently as she put on an hour-and-a-half, show it all, soft-core porn spectacular.

During the viewing The Don commented, "Damn would you listen to that broad's voice? Sometimes she sounds like a dizzy blonde who is sure that what she is saying makes perfect sense, but it never does. When she chooses to use that pop-tart voice, and flashes the empty headed facial expressions that go with it, she comes off as being a perfect, airheaded Baywatch Babe, and it makes you want to fuck to sexy slut's brains out. It's the kind of voice that makes you want to stuff her panties, or a big ball gag, in her mouth to muffle her while you make her body do what it was built to do - put out."

MY DONKEYS MUST HAVE SOME OF THAT STUFF

The Don then gave a fist pump and exclaimed, "Damned Raul that does it. I am completely satisfied that we have found the perfect body matched up with the perfect slutty mind so, no matter what it takes, I must have her to give to my donkeys so they can nail her good and give her the damndest serial gang-banging she's ever had, while we have the pleasure of watching her get all of the king-sized cockmeat shoved into her that the cheating Cunt could ever want."

He leaned forward and said, in a serious tone, "Alright Raul, now all we need to figure out is what we are going to have to do get her husband to agree to let his prime slut give it up to my beasts. Working in our favor is the fact that they are already in serious trouble, and there will be a lot more of it coming when Funk-U releases the sex tape he's bragging about. When that happens, their revenues will take a huge hit, plus my intuition tells me that they are living high on the hog and are spending their earnings about as fast as they make them so, no doubt, they are already faced with a real cash crunch. All things considered, she is very ripe to be had. As I see it, what we need to do to close our donkey fucking trap on them, is solve their problem with the Rapper, while simultaneously offering Hot-X so much money to let my donkey's fuck his wife that the poor, beleaguered bastard won't be able to turn it down."

"Now, when we looked her up on Chicopedia, it said that the name of her husband's agent is Maury Shine. With a name like that he can't be anything but a Hollywood Jew, which means that he looks after himself, first and foremost, and will cheat his client every chance he gets. That being the case, Mr. Shine will be key to helping us persuade the husband to let us have his wife to fuck. When we tell the agent what we are offering to pay for her sexual services, the Jew bastard will quickly realize what a huge commission he will be getting from her doing my donkeys. That will give him plenty of incentive to agree to enthusiastically help us push his client into agreeing to throw his wife under the sexual bus."

"So, first thing in the morning we need to have our ace West Coast pussy procuring lawyer, Miguel Perez, find out where Shine's LA office is, then go and meet with the prick and get him to agree to help us talk Hot-X into pimping out his wife to my animals.

In order to make absolutely sure that we get the greedy, devious Jew completely on our side in the negotiations with his client, you tell Perez to start off the meeting by slipping him a $50,000 cash bribe to insure that the Hebrew will be very anxious to use his influence to persuade Hot-X to rent us his wife's hot body to enjoy and plunder. Also tell him that he has full authority to give the slippery Jew anything else he thinks will inspire him to work hard to deliver her body to us."

"Now, once he's got the agent bribed and on our team, tell Perez to get from him all of the sexual dirt he can on the wife, so that he can confirm to me by telephone that she is the total slut we think she is and just how much he thinks she's going to cost us. Between you and I, Raul, if she does prove out to be a voluptuous, deliciously dirty minded, nympho Cunt I'm looking for, I will pay whatever it takes to close the deal. I just want her outrageously stacked, super voluptuous body down here next weekend, giving my donkey's a good time letting them gross themselves out pumping their cocks into all three of her cock holders."

TRACKING DOWN THE "BODY'S" HUSBAND'S JEW AGENT

At 6AM the next morning, Raul punched in Perez's cell phone number and soon heard the familiar sound of the slick San Diego attorney's voice say, "Hello." "It's Raul, my friend. Don Francisco wants you to drop everything else you're doing and go to work on procuring a super hot white chic to perform in a gang-bang fuck party that he plans to throw for his donkeys next weekend."

Raul quickly brought the sleepy Perez up to date on everything that The Don had told him the previous night, described Cappuccino and explained what she is being accused of by Funk-U. He defined the exact details of the lawyer's mission, then gave him Hot-X's contact information, and the name of the Jewish agent. When he had finished, Raul hung up and let Don Francisco's, extremely capable, very experienced, ace fresh white pussy negotiator go do his thing.

Perez's first step was to look at the wife's images on the internet. More than impressed by all the delicious curves and the sexy, naughty way she presented them, he pulled up the graphic, just released sex photos of the Rapper feeling up the wife's goodies and groping them callously. He particularly liked the most sensuous photo of the group, one showing the Rapper just beginning to stick three of his fingers in her drooling mouth, said fingers obviously already glistening with her creamy white cuntal juices.

After a few minutes of visually enjoying the photos of her spectacular body being mauled by Funk-U, the Harvard Phi Beta Kappa leaned back and let out a pleased sigh, now fully understanding why The Don wanted to let his donkeys have this wanton slut to use and ravage in Tijuana. Donkey fucking was best done by a gorgeous, stacked, very bad girl, and this Anglo hottie certainly fit that description to perfection. But she was more than just a superbly built, beautiful, obviously cock-hungry woman, she projected the promise that she was the best piece of ass, ever. There certainly was no question in his mind that Hot-X's wife was by far the sexiest looking woman he had ever seen. He was now as ready as Don Francisco was to watch her ripe white body get really smoked by the donkey's huge black cocks, next weekend.

At 9AM Perez, who was very experienced at getting The Don whatever kind of pussy he wanted on short notice, placed a call to a close personal friend, and former college roommate of his, Harry Walker, who owned one of the biggest theatrical agencies in Los Angeles. It turned out that Harry not only knew who Maury Shine was, he also knew him personally, and had worked closely with him on several deals. In fact Shine's office was just down the street from his, so they bumped into each other on a fairly regular basis.

Time being of the essence, and because of their close personal friendship, Perez cut right to the chase and told Harry exactly what his mission was and asked his buddy what suggestions he had for dealing with Shine, as well as his opinion on just how helpful he thought the agent would be in persuading Hot-X to make a whore out of his wife.

Harry told him that Maury had been Hot-X's agent throughout the pioneer Rappers career and that his client let him handle all of his contract and money matters. He also assured him that Maury knew, in infinite detail, everything there was to know about both the husband's and the wife's personal lives. There was also no doubt in his mind that, if the whoring out of Hot-X's wife would put a large commission in his pocket, Maury would do absolutely everything he could to help Perez convince X to agree make his wife take the booking, and then the fucking. He laughed that the little Hebrew was such a money-grubbing slime ball that he would prostitute his own mother if he thought that she could make a few bucks turning tricks, and then keep all the fees she'd earned on her back, for himself, so Harry didn't think the little asshole would treat Hot-X's statuesque wife any better. In fact, he recalled that Maury had complained to him several times that X's wife treated him like a piece of shit and wouldn't let him get near her. Her negative attitude towards him kept him madder than hell at her, therefore, Harry was sure that giving the obnoxious little Jew a chance to help sell her body to The Don to be used for a good donkey fucking would be an opportunity for payback that Maury wouldn't pass up. Harry laughed that he could fully understand Cappuccino's attitude, though, because every time he met with Maury he felt like he needed to take a shower afterwards.

In closing, Harry asked, "Damn, Shine has introduced me to Cappuccino and her husband a few times, and I'm telling you that she is the hottest, sexiest looking woman I have ever seen, period. The drop dead gorgeous broad looks like a walking, talking fuck, so my question to you is, as a part of this deal, are you going to get a piece off her action?" Perez responded, "For the women I bring in for him, The Don lets me get sloppy seconds after he and the donkeys are completely through using them." Harry laughed uproariously, "You lucky bastard, that hot assed, super stacked honey should be at the very top of her fucking game for you, after she's been nailed by six donkeys for three straight days. That will be some kind of sloppy seconds." Perez smiled wickedly and responded, "You're right old buddy. Plus watching a Mexican donkey's huge black cock disappear fully into one of you Americans gorgeous, white bodied women, is very stimulating to us Mexicans, to say the least."

To help grease the skids, Perez asked Harry to phone Maury and set up a 1PM appointment for him at the agent's office, but not to mention the donkey fucking because he needed to do that face to face with Hot-X and his wife. Harry gladly made the call to the sleaze-ball agent, responding to his hello with, "Hey, Maury baby, it's Harry Walker. I've got a lawyer friend of mine whose mega-rich Mexican client wants to book Hot-X's wife to perform sex for him in Tijuana next weekend. And, before you ask, let me assure you that this is a legitimate deal with one of the real super-rich guys in the world."

Shine responded, "Well Hot-X has never agreed to whore out his prick teasing wife before, but things have just dramatically changed for them, financially, so this just might be the perfect time to pursue getting him to agree to let her get fucked for money. So what's the guy offering to pay for her sexual services?" Harry responded, "Damn, old buddy, it's always good to know that I've called at exactly the right time to take advantage of a super sexy, always hot wife with money problems. Now my friend didn't tell me how much his client is willing pay for her, but you know how crazy rich Mexicans can get when it comes to fucking fabulous looking, white American pussys, so let me speculate for you. Considering Cappuccino's celebrity status, for her to let a bunch of horny Mexicans gang bang her for three days, she should be able to get as much as $500,000. That means you would be picking up a quick $100,000 commission for helping pimp out your client's luscious ball-buster. Hell, you lucky little prick, at that price I'd say that you have no choice but to meet with my friend and help him get Hot-X's voluptuous Cunt fucked."

Completely turned on by the idea of the possible size of the commission he could get from helping peddle Cappuccino's very fine ass, without a pause, the greedy little agent replied, "You're absolutely right, Harry, so count me in. What time will the guy be here?"

"His name is Miguel Perez and he'll be in your office at 1PM. Now be completely open with him, then do everything you can to help him book your client's wife for a profitable, stimulating, Tijuana fuckfest weekend. Then, after you've got her signed up, just sit back next weekend and have yourself a few drinks by the pool while X's fabulously built bitch fattens your bank account by letting herself be Mexican gang-dicked in Tijuana, Harry laughed. "You lucky SOB, is this a great country, of what?"

GETTING SEX INFO ABOUT THE "BODY" FROM A SLIME BALL

Perez had his Rolls Royce limo take him from his San Diego home to Shine's LA address, where a secretary ushered him into the agent's large office. He shook the skinny little Jew's clammy hand and, while exchanging a few pleasantries, Perez looked the sloppy office over. The desk's large waste basket overflowed with balled up paper, fast food containers, soiled paper towels, empty cans and other assorted debris. The dirty desktop was littered with sheets of paper and a large ashtray was filled with cigarette butts, used matches, ashes and the remains of a couple of half-smoked, long, fat, smelly cigars. In general, the hygiene of the room matched that of its grubby occupant.

At the other end of the office from the desk was a seating area containing two leather couches with a coffee table between them. On the wall behind the seating arrangement was a life sized picture of Hot-X and his wife on stage, showing him singing and her shaking her body in a torrid, flesh displaying dance number. This pictorial vision of her nearly naked, magnificently curved, frozen in action body, caused Perez's mouth to get very dry. She was one unbelievably hot sex goddess.

Pulling his eyes away from the tiny-costumed, exposed flesh, form, he and Shine sat down at the agent's desk. After getting a good look at the balding, unkempt, ferret-faced, 40-ish Shine, and hearing the words he had uttered so far, he could see that Harry had been exactly right about the shady little creep. He was about as sleazy as you would expect a Rapper's Hollywood Jew agent to be, and it was immediately obvious to him that nothing he proposed to Shine was going to bother, or offend him, in any way. Virtually stamped on little weasel's forehead was the motto, "Show me the money."

Perez looked across at the rumpled agent and said, "Mr. Shine, as my good friend Harry told you, I'm here on behalf of an extremely wealthy Mexican client to arrange for the booking of your client's wife to perform a sexual engagement for him in Tijuana next weekend. Harry advised me that you were the right guy to talk to about getting this deal agreed to and booked today. He also told me that you could answer any personal questions I have about your client and his wife."

"Yeah, I've been Hot-X's agent for many years and I handle all of his business and money matters," Shine confirmed. "I'm also X's friend and confidant so there is nothing about him and his wife that I don't know," Shine assured him.

Perez quickly took the initiative, saying, "In order to demonstrate to you just how really serious we are about closing a deal for the use of your client's wife's sexual services, here's $50,000 in cash that we want you to have, in exchange for you giving me your full support and assistance in pushing your client into accepting the more than generous offer I am going to be making for the unlimited sexual use of his wife's absolutely superb body for three days in Tijuana."

The surprised little Jew agent quickly took the envelope stuffed with $1,000 bills, looked inside it, licked his lips then, with a nauseating grin, shoved it in his desk drawer. He then leaned back in his swivel chair and said, with the cunning look of a shark seeing blood on the water, "I am totally at your service, Mr. Perez, so please tell me just what kind of sexual activities your Mexican client has in mind for Cappuccino to perform for him in Tijuana."

With the well bribed Hebrew agent making it perfectly clear that he was ready to do whatever he was told to do, Perez replied, "Short and sweet, I'm here to get Cappuccino and her husband to agree to let her get totally orgied in Tijuana next weekend. So, the question to you is, do you think that you are going to have any trouble getting Hot-X to agree to make his wife available to fuck for my client," Perez asked, aggressively? "Not at all, Mr. Perez, under the threatening circumstances they currently find themselves in, if the price is right, I don't think that Hot-X will have any problem making his wife available to perform at your client's Tijuana sex orgy," Maury replied confidently.

"Excellent," Perez responded, "Now, before I can give you a price for Cappuccino's bodily services, I need to know a few things about her sex life. As you give me the answers to the questions, please understand that, because of how spectacular her body is and, because of the type of sex my client has in mind for her to perform with it, the sluttier she actually is the more my client is going to be willing to pay for her. We aren't interested in having virgins perform these orgies for us, we want them to be done by stunningly beautiful, ultra-stacked, very experienced, totally uninhibited, hot-assed Anglo sluts, just like Hot-X's wife appears to be. Is that understood?" "Absolutely," leered the devious little weasel who, with the bribe tucked safely away in his desk, and with getting Cappuccino gang-fucked being the only issue, he was feeling more hopeful by the minute that his potentially big commission was going to become a reality. He assured Perez, "X has always gotten a kick out of telling me every intimate little detail about he and his wife's sex lives, so what I will be telling you is coming straight from the horse's mouth."

"Good, now I want you to give me all of the sordid details about Cappuccino's sex activities, starting with; has that vile looking black Rapper, Funk-U, been fucking her like he claims he's been doing?"

Shine responded, vindictively, "Shit yes he has. The black mother fucker has been banging the hell out of her for the last six weeks, day and night, right up until he turned on her yesterday and released those damnable sex photos to the press."

"Did Hot-X know that Funk-U was forking the hell out of his wife," Perez asked? "Hell yes he did," Maury spat out. "X also knew that the young, low class, dirt bag Gangsta Rapper was letting the other members of his Rap group put the meat to her, too."

'In that case, I assume that she and her husband must have an understanding about playing around on the side so, to make sure that I fully understand how really slutty she really is, please quickly summarize her lurid sex life since she met and married Hot-X ten years ago," Perez requested.

THE "BODY" IN ACTION – PARTYING AT CALIGULA'S

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.