The Donkey Solution - Cover

The Donkey Solution

Copyright© 2012 by Sludge

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two beautiful wives set out to help their husbands solve their money problems. An extremely high paying opportunity pops up that provides two voluptuous wives with a unique herd of beastly tricks to turn

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Were animal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

THE AWAKENING:

As Dominique gradually came out of a deep sleep, she felt something large and hard being slipped between her lips. When the flashlight shaped implement got all the way in, she automatically sucked it.

She quickly established that the intruding shaft was a cock and, from what she could tell, she must have been sucking on it like this for quite awhile, in her sleep, because the tube of male flesh was rock hard and she could hear its owner panting loudly as he gently skewered her ovalled mouth with it.

Even with her eyes still closed, she quickly determined that the panting sound was coming from her husband's brother, Pete.

Simultaneous with that realization, she felt another cylinder shaped device slowly sliding in and out of her vagina, and it didn't take long for her to determine that the thick, banana shaped implement that was pleasuring itself with her cuntal channel, belonged to her husband Dale.

Lying on her side, with her knees drawn up to waist high, she groggily remembered that it was her morning to get fucked, while Pete's wife, Sonya, fixed breakfast for them in the kitchen.

She kept her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep, while she enjoyed letting the two brothers have their way with her orifices.

As she lay there getting smoothly double penetrated by the two big boners, she thought about how she and her best friend in the world had ended up in this swap fucking marital relationship.

She and Sonya had known each other since they were in high school together, in Los Angeles.

After graduation, they had both gone to UCLA and had easily made the transition from being beautiful, voluptuous, very promiscuous high school majorettes, to being big time, round-heeled college party girls.

They had spent their four years at UCLA specializing in getting banged by rich college boys, as well as by a string of much wealthier local area men, most of whom were married.

After graduating from college, they had continued their wild partying for two more years, gradually dropping the rich and spoiled college boys, and concentrating their efforts on their string of very wealthy men who successfully plied them with very expensive gifts, in order to keep them putting out on the side, to them.

Eighteen months ago, on a whim, they had both entered the Miss Nude World contest that was being held in Los Angeles that year.

Being intimately persuasive with the judges, Dominique had come in second and Sonya third. They had lost out to a Latina who had been even more sexually uninhibited with the voters, and who was now a famous porn star.

At an after the contest party, she and Sonya had met Dale and Pete Crawford, two high flying businessmen who were womanizing bachelor brothers from San Diego.

They had started double dating the San Diego playboys, and were soon being swapped back and forth between the two of them, on a nightly basis.

Six months later they had married Dale and Pete in a joint ceremony in Las Vegas, Dominique to Dale and Sonya to Pete.

The official marital designation was in name only because, during the twelve months since their wedding day, the brothers had fucked them, interchangeably, just like they had been doing before they were married.

Dale and Pete owned a luxurious duplex in San Diego, and each of them used a side of the building as their home. After the wedding, the two new wives had each moved in with the brother who they were legally married too.

But usually the four of them were all together on one side of the duplex, or the other, having swinging, double dicking, daisy chain sex together, as they continued on in full party mode.

Now just twelve months into their marriages, both of the women were still getting their pleased orifices nailed, hard and often, on a daily basis.

BACK TO REALITY:

Suddenly Dominique's dreamy remembrances were abruptly interrupted by her brother-in-law's cock going off in her mouth.

He had been holding her head between his hands while he face fucked her and, when he started ejaculating, he clamped down on it hard, holding it firmly in place as he shot volley after volley of his creamy spunk into her sucking oral cavity.

The sound of her choking the thick jism down her throat had immediately triggered her husband's climax, and his cock exploded in her snatch. She suddenly found herself taking in cum at both ends of her body, at the same time.

The joint male eruptions then set off her own body shaking response, as the two demanding cocks were now being pounded into her wet orifices, to full depth, as they took her completely over the edge.

His balls now empty, Pete smacked her ass hard and said to his brother, "Getting a mouth full of cum sure got this slut's attention, didn't it? Hell I thought that she was going to sleep right through the whole damned thing."

Dale responded, "Yeah, Bro, shit she's the only woman I have ever seen who can perform deep throat in her sleep. Man, are we married to the finest looking, sexiest bitches in the whole world, or what?"

After catching their breath, the men pulled their pricks out of Dominique's two oozing sex tool receptacles and the three of them got up and went into the kitchen where Sonya had their breakfasts ready.

As the meal was ending Dale said to the two sexpots, "Alright girls, Pete and I have a big and very important day ahead of us."

"Because of the downturn in the economy, our import/export business has lost a lot of revenue and profits, and you two's favorite banker has called us on the carpet for a meeting this morning, to have us explain our plans for increasing our sales and profits."

"If we don't get things turned around quick, he is going to raise our interest rate to the highest level possible on the $500,000 business loan we have with him."

"And, because you two hottie party girls haven't let him play grab ass with you lately, he has hinted that he will also force us to pay off our personal loan of $100,000."

"The spiteful little bastard is threatening to do that because he knows that we ran that loan balance up paying for all of the clothes and jewels you have been buying, as well as making the lease payments on the BMW's you two are driving."

"Since he is funding your personal expenses through the personal load, if he can't play sex games with you two, then he wants to make us all suffer the consequences by forcend us to pay-off the personal loan," Dale said, accusingly.

Dominique retorted, "I'm sorry but we have been over this with you guys a dozen times, your banker is the crudest, creepiest, most repulsive little asshole we have ever met."

"The first time you introduced us to him, at one of your parties, the disgusting little piece of shit was all over us, and he left his finger prints on every inch of our bodies, inside and out."

"The following few times we were around him, after we were married, he was even worse. So, for the past few months we have made a point of avoiding him. And good riddance, the sleazy little prick makes our skin crawl."

As he listened to her, Dale thought to himself that, as much as he would like to argue on Ira's behalf, he knew that he would be wasting his breath.

Ever since he and Pete had gotten into the import/export business, ten years ago, Steinberg had been their first and only banker.

Being bachelors with an unlimited capacity for chasing broads, they had thrown wild parties to which they had always invited the little troll.

They had always made arrangements to have a couple of cheap hookers at the parties who devoted themselves to exclusively servicing Ira's raunchy sexual proclivities.

Steinberg was not an attractive man, to say the least, and he combined his ugliness with a crude disposition that mad him so obnoxious that most women couldn't take him at all.

During those times they had to keep rotating new hookers in because, after getting screwed by their banker a couple of times, even the hookers wouldn't let him fuck them any more.

In return for these sexual party favors Ira took exceptionally good care of them and had lent them more money than the bank lending limits allowed.

During the six month courtship of Dominique and Sonya, and the subsequent year of marriage, he and Pete seldom had any of their parties and, thereby, had effectively cut Ira off from his main source of strange new pussy.

Up until nine months ago, their business had been doing so well that they really hadn't needed Ira for anything, and had pretty much ignored the little bastard.

But bad economic times had suddenly reared its ugly head, and now they owed Ira a lot of money and needed his support, real bad, whether their wives liked it, or not.

The conversation over, Dale and Pete then dressed, kissed their curves-stacked-on-top-of-curves wives goodbye, then headed out to meet with Ira and see what they could do to placate him.

THEIR BANKER'S DEMANDS FOR SOLUTIONS:

Three hours later the two brothers left Steinberg's office and immediately called their wives to come down and have lunch with them at their favorite street side restaurant, which was just two blocks away from their business offices.

While they waited for their wives to arrive, the brothers ordered Margaritas and drank them as they planned out how to tell their two statuesque sex queens about what Ira wanted them to do.

A half an hour later the two scantily dressed beauties came into view, strutting down the street, prick-teasing everyone in sight.

Dominique was wearing white short-shorts, a white halter top and 5 inch high heeled, backless wedges.

Sonya was all in red, wearing a cleavage displaying top that hugged her huge tits, and a very short, softly pleated skirt, that had red tights on under it. Her toned midriff was bare, as were her full, luxurious thighs that were accented by her 5 inch stiletto heeled pumps.

As they paraded towards them, looking like high dollar hookers, Dale and Pete could hear car horns blaring as guys gawked at the magnificent pair of asses swaying provocatively in the warm summer breeze.

Both of the mouth-watering, plush bodied babes sat down at the street side table, and ordered Mimosas.

When the drinks arrived Dale announced, "Our meeting with Ira didn't go well at all. He made a lot of demands on us that included some things he wants you two to do to help the business out."

Dale took another big swig of his shaved ice drink, and then went on, "First he wants us to cut our operating expenses and, to that end, he insisted that we have you two go to work for the business, in the sales department."

"Ira thought that replacing our existing sales staff with the two of you would both cut costs and significantly increase sales."

"He gave us a week to make that change and, if you two don't agree to do what he is demanding, then he is going to charge us the maximum rate of interest possible on our loans, and will give us 30 days to pay off the $100,000 personal loan."

"Under the current circumstances, that would bankrupt us. So ladies, faced with this ultimatum from our life's blood source of borrowing, are you willing to do what Ira is demanding," Dale asked?

The two gorgeous, never having worked a day in their lives, wives, looked at each other for a few moments then Dominique responded, "Well I don't know about you, Sonya, but I would rather turn tricks than work in the business. That was not a part of my marriage vows."

Sonya then supported her best friend's position by saying, "I completely agree with you, honey. I would rather pole dance and screw for tips, than to have to work in that boring damned business."

Dale wasn't at all shocked by the negative position their spoiled wives were taking, so he quickly responded, "Well, since you would rather turn tricks than work, Ira did offer us the alternative of our not having to change a thing in the business, in exchange for us going back to having our regular sex parties, with you two taking over the job of servicing his sexual demands, however gross they might be."

Dominique responded heatedly, "So, now you're telling us that you are willing to pimp us out to your disgusting banker, in order to get him to play ball with you on the loans. Is that right?"

Dale shot back, "Well, if that's what it takes to save our business, and to fund your high personal living expenses, then sure we are willing to let him fuck the hell out of you both, in order to keep him happy and cooperative."

"Under these dire circumstances, Pete and I don't think that asking you to let Ira fuck you is such a big deal because, remember girls, we have seen some of the ugly assholes you two have dated in the past, and plenty of them were even worse looking and acting than Ira."

His wife responded, with fire, "Yes, but there is one big difference. Our old boyfriends all had enough money to make us be willing to accept their bad looks and obnoxious behavior, and like it."

"On the other hand, Ira Steinberg doesn't have shit! So case closed, we will not let that nasty little sleazeball lay another finger on us."

A POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION:

Before another word could be spoken, Pete's cell phone rang. He punched it on, listened, and then replied, "We'll be right over."

He clicked the phone off and said, "Girls, we'll be back in a few minutes to continue this discussion, and we'd like to hear from you two, just exactly what you are willing to do to help us out of this financial crisis, since you have completely rejected both of Ira's suggestions."

"But, right now Dale and I have to go over to the office and sign for a big order."

When the brothers returned a half an hour later, Dominique handed Dale a business card and said, "Since you guys are so anxious to pimp us out, maybe this is an alternative solution that could enable us to do something to help you out a little with your money problems."

"While you guys were gone, a Mexican in a Rolls Royce limo saw us sitting here, and had his driver pull over.

The chauffeur got out and invited us over to the open back window of the limo, where the occupant introduced himself as being the attorney for, and cousin of, an extremely wealthy Mexican, who lives in Tijuana."

"He told us that we were the most incredible looking women he had ever seen and asked us if we were married."

"We told him that we were married, and that we were sitting here waiting for our husbands to return."

"He then asked us if we were available this weekend because, if we were, he promised us that we could make more money than we could ever imagine possible, if our husbands would agree to rent us out to him for the weekend."

"He then gave us that card and told us that, if our husbands were interested in such a deal, they should call him at the phone number on his card, as soon as possible, so that he could discuss his proposition with them. We assured him that you would be interested."

Dale looked at the gilt edged card and asked, "Damn, woman, did he say anything about what you would have to do to earn the big bucks he's talking about. Or did he give you a hint as to how much money he was willing to pay you for the services he wants you to perform?"

"No, he just kept reiterating that we could make a serious amount of money over the weekend, if we were willing to do what his boss wants us to do for him, with your full approval," Dominique responded.

Sonya interjected, "Even though we have no idea what he wants us to do, I am absolutely positive that the guy is for real, and that his employer can afford to pay top dollar for anything he wants."

Dale responded, "Well fucking you is probably what he has in mind because, dressed the way you are, he probably assumed that you were a couple of street walking hookers."

"But hell, who knows, he may be looking for a couple of knockouts like you two, to be hostesses at some local convention that's going on, or something along those lines."

Dominique went on, "Anyway, Sonya and I concluded that, since you want us to help solve your financial difficulties, you and Pete should call this guy and find out exactly what he has in mind for us. After all, it could be a real money making opportunity. The guy was in a Rolls Royce limo, for Christ's sake."

Sonya added, "Dominique and I have always made it a policy not to put out to Mexicans, but we wouldn't have any problem letting this one fuck us for money, if that is what you want us to do. He and his boss are obviously loaded."

"But, whatever it turns out to be, if it pays enough, then we think doing it would be a better alternative than letting Ira fuck us, or having to work in your business for you two hard asses."

"So go ahead and call the Mexican up and, whatever his boss wants us to do for him, if it is okay with you guys, we promise you that we will go along with your decision, as our small contribution to helping you solve your money woes."

Dale said, "Well, shit, Pete, since the girls are willing to do anything not to have work for us, or to have to fuck Ira, we have nothing to lose by pursuing this deal."

"Lets' call this Greaseball shyster attorney and see what he has in mind for our trophy bimbos and, if he offers to pay us enough money for them, since they have already committed to put out for him, we'll pimp these two honeys out to the bastard and let them make us some money."

Looking at their two gorgeous and very expensive wives, Dale said, "Alright then, ladies, Pete and I will call this Wetback from our office and see what he has in mind for you, and find out how much his is willing to pay for you to do it."

"If it actually works out, we'll call you right away and tell you what the deal is and how much we were able to loan your two hot bodies out for."

"So stay in the area, just in case we need you. Hell the peon legal beagle may want you to start fucking for him right away".

THE DONKEY SOLUTION:

On their walk back to their office, Pete said to his brother, "It's 100% certain that this Mex wants to fuck our wives, so how much do you think he'll be willing to pay for some of their action?"

Dale responded, "That's hard to say since we con't know what his promise of a lot of money for their services really means to him. But I would guess that he'll pay a lot for some white pussy from babes who look like ours do."

"Hell, a top of the line call girl costs a $1,000 a night, so we are looking at getting a minimum of $4,000 for them for the weekend."

"Now, my guess is that he wants them for a bunch of rich Mexicans to gangbang and, if he does, then we ought to be able to double the fee."

"Since he's a Mexican driving around in a Rolls Royce, lets put another $2,000 on top of that, which would bring the price up to a nice round $10,000."

"The rich asshole will probably want to haggle that price down some, so we'll drive the hardest bargain we can, then settle for whatever we can get out of him."

Pete, with a wide grin, responded, "Sounds like a great plan to me, Bro. If our uncooperative wives get a good hammering from a bunch of rich Wetbacks this weekend, it just might bring them around to accepting one of Ira's two suggestions, or maybe both."

When they got to the office, they cleaned up and few matters then turned on the speaker phone and called the Mexican's number.

Someone picked up the phone and said, "This is Miguel Perez." Pete asked, "Mr. Perez, are you the guy who gave our wives your business card about an hour ago, and suggested that we call you?"

"Ah, Senors, thank you for calling me back so quickly. Let me first compliment you on marrying two such magnificent women. They are the most stunning and voluptuous females I have ever seen."

"I assume, since you have called me, that your wives informed you of the large amount of money they could earn for their services this weekend, and that you would like to know more about my proposition."

Dale responded, "Yes, we would like to know what you have in mind for them, Senor, and especially how much it pays."

"Well gentlemen, I am staying at the Bridgemont Hotel, so why don't you come here, to Suite 1201, and let me explain my proposition to you in detail, over a couple of drinks, and see if we can reach a contractual accord for your wives services for the weekend."

Pete jumped right in and said, "We will be there in twenty minutes, Mr. Perez."

When they got to the Bridgemontl, they were let into the suite by a uniformed gofer, who led them in to the living room part of the huge complex, where they were introduced to the extremely well dressed Miguel Perez.

He shook their hands in welcome, then had drinks brought to them. Glasses raised, they toasted each other, then Dale said, "Lets get right to it, Mr. Perez, tell us all about what you have in mind for our wives to do for you this weekend, and define for us exactly what you deem to be a lot of money."

Perez responded, "Well gentlemen, I appreciate your frankness, so let me respond to the money question first. My principle is willing to pay your wives a minimum of $50,000 each to do what he has in mind for them, this weekend."

In total shock Dale blurted out, "My god, man, $50,000 each. Jesus, what in the hell do they have to do to get to earn that kind of money?"

"Well, to best answer your question about the services they would be performing, let me first tell you something about the background of my principal, a man who is reputed to be the richest person in Mexico. Whether he is, or not, let me assure you that he has more money than God."

"His name is Don Francisco Ramos. His family's main ranch and hacienda are right outside of Tijuana, and that is where he grew up."

"Since his earliest childhood remembrances, he had heard all of the stories about the Tijuana donkey sex bars, a circumstance that very much fascinated him as a highly sexed, very horny youth."

"Then, when he was 12 years old, to his dismay, he found out that the donkey sex bars were a myth and had never existed at all."

"This terrible discovery had the same affect on him as other people finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist."

"From early childhood on he had been totally enamored with the idea of human females being fucked by donkeys, and suddenly his dream had been shattered."

"Years later, when he became the head of the family, he was in a position to be able to act on his fixation about Mexican donkey's having sex with women."

"At that time he decided to create his own donkey sex bar, at his ranch, where he could invite his rich, jaded friends over to enjoy watching donkeys screw beautiful Mexican whores."

"Having no financial limitations of any kind, he hired the best animal trainers, bought Mexican donkeys of all looks and sizes, rented Tijuana whores, and embarked on his dream of fully training a herd of donkeys who would be able to successfully perform full, dominating sex with human females."

"After five years of nonstop effort, his staff was finally able to put together a string of donkeys that were fully trained to fuck a woman, but good, and really enjoy the hell out of doing it, much more so than screwing females of their own species."

"That these donkeys could be so perfectly trained to fuck a woman as easily as a man can fuck her, but with a cock whose size no man can come close to matching, is a testament to what can be achieved through the use of an unlimited amount of money."

"For the next eighteen months Don Francisco and his friends had the pleasure of watching his donkey's fuck beautiful Mexican whores, who were imported from all parts of the country, as his animals continued to fully develop their big-dicked, human female fucking skills."

"Since this donkey project had been such a total success, while they watched the Mexican whores getting ravaged, the Don decided that these well trained animals should be used to achieve another dream of his, that was also formulated in his youth."

"From his earliest days he had felt the sting of Americans thinking that Mexicans were second class citizens. Stupid peons, if you will."

"As an immensely wealthy man of enormous pride, he deeply resented the American's attitude towards his people so, to exact revenge, he had always followed a policy of treating and using all of the American Anglo women he dealt with, as whores, whether they were single or married."

"As he watched his donkeys hone their fucking skills, he decided that their ultimate destiny should be used to fuck Anglo women and make whores out of as many of them as the donkeys possibly could."

"Six months ago, feeling that the donkeys were now optimally skilled at human female fucking, he took the next step in his master plan of getting Anglo women to prostitute themselves for his donkeys.

"To expedite his plan, be called me and requested that I hire some Anglo porn stars for his donkeys to fuck."

"So I got together with the owner of a porn movie empire in LA, and contracted with him to send down some of his best talent to perform sex with the donkeys."

"This arrangement has been working to perfection, and the Don has been ecstatic about how well his donkeys totally fucked the Anglo porn stars, and Mexicanizing all of their sexual openings,"

"Then, two weeks ago, the husband of that week's porn star donkey fucker attended her performance, and Don Francisco had him sit right next to him so they could watch his wife get donkey fucked, together, and comment to each other about what they were seeing."

"This experience added the perfect final block to the Don's plan and, three days ago, he ordered me to find incredibly beautiful, married Anglo women, and offer she and her husband more money than they would possibly turn down, in order to entice her into agreeing to prostitute herself with several of his donkeys."

"Her acceptance of the money will give Don Francisco the total gratification that he wants from turning her into a Mexican donkey whore, thereby demeaning the Americans who look down on us as being shiftless, dumb peons, thereby giving all Mexicans a degree of revenge."


Pausing to drink some water, he looked at the two money hungry husbands, and remembered the last conversation he had with Don Francisco, in which the Don had laughed that he was now glad that he had made his donkey project staff concentrate on training the donkeys who had maximum cock size, and to totally ignore the way they looked.

To his great pleasure the Don now had the ugliest herd of big dicked donkeys in Mexico. Any Anglo woman who agreed to let herself get fucked by this scruffy bunch of animals would prove herself to be the totally nasty whore he wants her to prove herself to be.


Getting back to the business at hand, Perez went on, "Being charged with this new task, I have been driving the streets of San Diego and LA for the past three days, searching for some stunning looking married Anglo talent to proposition, and today I discovered your luscious wives."

"When I talked to them I knew that they would be perfect for the task. They were not only drop dead gorgeous, they were experienced and have that I am a really good time, personalities."

"Getting them to agree to prostitute themselves with his donkeys, and then getting to watch such beautiful Anglo women get fucked by them, will give Don Francisco the optimum gratification he is seeking."

"So here we are, gentlemen. You now know the whole story, and you know what Don Francisco has in mind for your wives to do, for his personal gratification."

"Now the decision is, are you willing to let your wives prostitute themselves with the Don's enormously well hung, and very ugly donkeys, for the money I am offering you?"

Pete responded, "Jesus Perez, that is a fantastic story, and you are offering a truly amazing amount of money to get our wives to agree to get donkey fucked, and I am onboard to accept your offer, so long as you can assure us that they can't be injured by the donkey's and the size of their dongs?"

"The donkeys have been trained to give it to a woman just like a man gives it to her but, of course, just much wider and deeper."

"The human female's orifices can quickly adapt to nearly anything, and our experience with the whores and porn stars has been that they not only end up loving the fucking they get, they all want to come back for more."

"Therefore I assure you that they won't be injured, Senor, but their orifices will be unbelievably stretched to the absolute limit. It will be a fucking that your wives will never experience again, unless the Don were to invite them back for more."

"So, gentlemen, are you ready to bring your wives down to Tijuana and watch them get fucked by Don Ramos's donkeys, for the amount of money I have quoted to you," Perez asked, rubbing his hands together in anticipation?

Seeing the two brothers look at each other as they contemplated their decision, Perez quickly added, "By the way, the $50,000 each is for your wives to give the donkeys a blow job and to let them plunder their pussys."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.