Timmy
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by Transdelion

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Teenaged Timmy carries the baggage of a horrible childhood. We watch through his eyes as he breaks free.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Spitting   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

WARNING!!!! This chapter contains severe violence. It's the worst episode in the book, and it was the hardest to write. This event is when Timmy hits bottom. The good news is that in this chapter Timmy meets the person who provides the key to knowing he is worth loving. It won't so neat as to be all wrapped up with a bow on it, but Timmy's life turns a corner beginning here.


Striding along in the late morning sunshine, the boys got to Charlie's in plenty of time. Chris arrived right on schedule in his old Impala. It was a sunny and bright day, promising to be great for hanging out and swimming as planned. Timmy remembered Dr. Lathan's advice to avoid getting chilled, and thought it wouldn't be a problem on a day like today.

Chris seemed happy to see them both. He pinched Danny on the butt playfully, and he pulled Timmy in for a deep french kiss. "Get in, get in," he urged. "Let's get to the quarry."

The boys told Chris about what had happened with Will that morning. "Shit, he should talk," exclaimed Chris. "A couple of years ago, Will was making what we do look like child's play. He was about as strung out as you can get, and he wagged his fanny in the face of every faggot between here and Queen City. These guys who get saved from sin become the nastiest s.o.b.'s, worse than the Christers who were always clean."

Timmy was agog. He felt increased anger that Will had come down on him with such a past. Timmy failed to consider whether Chris was telling the truth. Having Chris on his side made him want to get closer to Chris, maybe even having something long term with him. Chris had firmly placed himself in Timmy's corner.

Oh the day was glorious. The sun shown on them warmly as they parked on the verge of the road, and walked in to the old marble quarry. Chris carried in a couple cases of twenty fours and a full backpack of other mysterious items, and Danny had some weed. Quite a few older guys, including Ted Cobb, were stretched out naked on the rocks when they arrived, and there were even a few bare assed young women. Danny ran up and gave Ted a hug and a kiss, making Ted blush and the surrounding men snigger. Chattering, Timmy and Danny quickly tore off their clothes, climbed down the rocks, and jumped into the water, while Chris sat with the older guys and shared a few beers around. The boys swam across the quarry to the ledges there and looked back.

Timmy noticed Chris nodding toward him and Danny, while talking with the men. "Uhoh, I wonder what he's talking about?" Timmy fretted to Danny.

"Ah, nothing. You worry too much," chastised Danny. "I think he likes you."

"Hee, maybe he's bragging about me," chuckled Timmy.

"Yeah, man, he's hot. If you don't want him, let me know, dude. I'd go there in a flash," teased Danny.

Timmy laughed, not feeling at all threatened on this wonderful day. After all, Ted was there to keep Danny busy. Letting go of the rocks, Timmy started back across the expanse of water. Danny followed.

Timmy sat down by Chris. "Hey, you little shit," greeted Chris, rubbing Timmy's head. Timmy took the beer that Chris offered, and drank it down quickly. Burping, he asked Chris for another.

"Sure, Buddy, here you go. After you drink that, you and I need to take a little walk in the woods. I got something else for ya," Chris blustered, grabbing his package and jiggling it suggestively for Timmy.

Timmy giggled. Chris threw his big hand on the back of Timmy's neck, and said, "You're my boy, ain'cha?"

Timmy blushed, looked down. "Yes, sir," he breathed compliantly, goose bumps running up and down his body. He heard the other men snickering. He looked up at them from beneath his lowered brow, and saw them all laughing. All but one of them, that is, as he noted one guy seriously frowning at Chris. He wondered what that was about. Ted was laughing with the rest. Dismissing the frowning guy as the odd man out, he raised the bottle and gulped down the second beer. He was already feeling the effects in his petite body.

Chris grabbed Timmy's hand and hauled him onto his feet. "Come on, Boy," Chris ordered. Timmy stumbled and began to waveringly follow Chris. Something ... didn't feel right. He hadn't drunk enough to be this far gone. His brain felt soggy and thick. He didn't see that Chris had brought along the backpack.

A deep stand of brush and small trees bordered on the north end of the quarry. Chris led Timmy quite far into the woods. Timmy was too boggled to resist, and would have been willing to go along for the presumed sex, anyway.

Chris didn't want just sex, he had something else planned. Chris had an addiction to violence. He stopped along the trail and while holding onto a befuddled and nonresistant Timmy with one hand, dropped his backpack and rummaged inside with the other. He pulled out four lengths of rope, and quickly tied Timmy, arms and legs spread akimbo, to two likely trees. He stepped back and smiled at his handiwork, leering eagerly. Timmy's head lolled forward, he felt too weak to hold it up.

Chris slammed Timmy's head sideways with a vicious slap. "LOOK AT ME," he snarled.

Timmy was flooded with terror as awareness returned. Ohmygod, his mind screeched. He managed to partially raise his head on a still wobbly neck and looked at Chris.

He wished he hadn't. Chris wasn't home in those eyes, those monster pits of demon hell. Chris cackled, and drove his doubled up fist into Timmy's stomach at full speed. Timmy's body rebounded backwards, all breath gone as Timmy swung back then forward to hang loosely in the ropes. The pain was immense. He wanted to scream, but couldn't.

Chris yanked him by the hair onto his feet. "STAND UP, YA' FUCKIN' PUSSY," he thundered. He drove his fist into Timmy's gut, again knocking him off his feet. Chris laughed maniacally as he hauled Timmy upright. He grasped Timmy's jaw by shoving the fingers of one hand into Timmy's mouth and jerking downwards, wrenching Timmy's mouth wide. With the other hand, he shoved dead leaves, dirt and stones, whatever he could reach, into the opening. Timmy gagged, now unable to make a noise even if he managed to gather the air.

A noise whined, then raw white hot pain snapped across him with instant intensity. Chris had pulled a bullwhip from his bag of tricks. Timmy was struck by the whip again, and again, but then Chris threw it down and re-took fists to him. Chris' big engineers boot came up hard into his balls, flooding him with more whiteout pain. Timmy began to drift away into nothingness. He vaguely felt thumps on his body as he went out.

He faintly felt slaps on his face, as Chris shook him by the hair and yelled at him to wake up. Obediently, he tried to open his eyes and managed small slits. He was hanging by his wrists, which felt broken. From his slumped position in the ropes, he found himself looking at fly level, as Chris pulled down his zipper and worked his engorged cock out of the fabric.

"See that, Boy?" Chris mocked. He slapped the penis against Timmy's face a couple of time, then reached into Timmy's mouth with his grubby hands and cleared some of the debris out. Cruelly he wrested Timmy's mouth open wider by driving his fingers and thumb into the hinges of Timmy's jaw and yanking downward, although Timmy's mouth was already open and offering no resistance. Again Chris' laughter ran amuck over Timmy, as Chris shoved his penis down Timmy's throat and pumped hard for a number of strokes. Pulling back, Chris then went behind Timmy.

"STAND UP," he howled at Timmy, who tried his best to get back on his feet. Chris jammed his stiffened fingers into Timmy's armpits, lifting him up painfully. Timmy's eyes bulged and he let out a small eep. Chris immediately smacked his head over and over, raging for Timmy to shut up. Timmy's head rang with the blows, then there was a minuscule moment of relief as he felt his upper body being pushed frontwards, and his hips pulled back. The moment short lived, his ass was brutally invaded by a beer bottle without preamble or lubricant. Somehow Timmy was able to feel this pain, too, despite being completely inundated with all the other hurting heaped previously upon his beleaguered body. Chris shoved the bottle in, worked it in and out a few times, then threw it away from them. He pulled a much larger wine bottle from the backpack and shoved that into Timmy, as well. Blood began dripping down Timmy's legs. Finally, the blood acted as lubricant as Chris replaced the wine bottle with his own dick and ravaged Timmy tortuously. By this time, Chris was so insanely aroused, he jetted off in Timmy immediately.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.