Timmy
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Transdelion

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Teenaged Timmy carries the baggage of a horrible childhood. We watch through his eyes as he breaks free.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Spitting   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Timmy smacked his hand on the glass of the pinball machine, pissed he had lost a ball. It was Friday night, another week's worth of work done. Timmy wished he got paid every week so his money would stretch out over more time. Getting paid every other week meant he usually had to go without funds another ten days or so after the last paycheck was spent. If he had gotten paid today, he wouldn't be here trying to hustle money out of guys when the bar was so empty. He couldn't even get anyone to play with him, much less bet against him.

Danny came into the game room. "Hey, Bro," he greeted Timmy. "What's shakin'?"

Timmy shook his head, disgusted. "Nothing, man," he said. "Nothing. It's dead in here."

"Yeah, too bad," commiserated Danny. "I could use some money."

"Me, too," agreed Timmy.

"It's nice out tonight. I bet everybody is out doing things. It's too stuffy in here," Danny complained. "Hey, I just had an idea. Didn't you say you had a place now?"

"Yeah?" confirmed Timmy, wondering what Danny was thinking.

"Let's go hang out at your apartment, man," Danny suggested.

"Oh, man, it's a long hitch," Timmy responded. "Anyway my roommate is kind of a prick. He won't even let me drink coffee there, much less get high or drink, he's a Jesus freak."

"Man, that's a bummer. Why do you let him tell you what to do?" demanded Danny, flabbergasted.

"I dunno," stalled Timmy. "I guess ... I guess because it was his place first, and he's my landlord."

"Humph," Danny expelled air, expressing disapproval. Then he brightened again. "Why don't we go up to the quarry, swim, get high, then crash at your place?

The quarry was a huge hole cut into the middle of a field that was quite a ways down a dirt track from the main road. It was located a few miles north of the town Timmy lived in. Although marble had been cut and removed from the site at one time, the quarry had long ago been abandoned and allowed to fill with underground spring water. The water was fresh and clean, and the place had become a mecca for nude swimmers and partiers.

"Hey, that's a good idea. I can always come back here tomorrow and try to hustle up some funds. It's too hot tonight," decided Timmy.

"Great," said Danny enthusiastically. "I'll help you finish the game first."

Two balls, and two bonus games later, the boys left the bar, and walked up the hill to the hitching place. There was still a high volume of commuter traffic, and people were in a friendly mood. They quickly got a ride with a couple of carpenters going home to the next town up, and caught another ride after that as soon as they put their thumbs out. Danny got right into the front seat, and Timmy sat in back. This driver was a middle aged man who looked to be rather short and pudgy, and who combed the hair on the fringes of his pate over the bald dome. He was very curious about the boys, and asked many questions.

As they chatted, it became clear that the guy was both turned on to them and the idea of the boys' wild lives, and totally naive about how to approach them. Danny turned around with an evil look on his face, and winked at Timmy. Timmy worried a little, wondering what Danny was cooking up, but he didn't let on.

Danny's manner became very flirtatious. "I bet you didn't know that we're prostitutes," he said seductively to the man.

The man sputtered, and the car weaved back and forth. "Oh my god. No, I didn't," he said to Danny, astonished. He looked back at Timmy in the rearview mirror, than shifted his dazed gaze to Danny. His mouth hung open.

"Yes," purred Danny, "And we think you're a pretty cool guy."

"You do????" the man croaked, blushing. He was trying to look forward to drive, and study both the boys in turn at the same time, and not doing too good a job at any of it. He was clearly a country bumpkin who had never experienced anything like this.

Danny leaned over and was obviously doing something to the man, although Timmy couldn't see exactly what from the back seat. The man was clearly becoming quite erratic in his driving. "Uh, Sammy," Timmy said, thinking quick and making up a pseudonym for Danny. "You better let that poor man alone so he can drive."

"Oh, darlin', you're right," Danny breathed sexily. He said to the man, "Maybe you'd like to go somewhere and get to know us a little better."

The man actually groaned with excitement. "Uh, but, ah, I don't know if I have enough money for you."

Quickly Danny asked, "How much do you have, Sexy?" Timmy was revolted by Danny's ongoing obsession with slimy characters.

"I just cashed my paycheck. I only got a hundred and fifty," the man whimpered, revealing his complete vulnerability.

Danny laughed, and reach over and smoothed some hair away from the man's forehead. "Well, Handsome, me and my man here, we really like you, so maybe we can figure something out."

"Oh," said the man, yearningly. "That would be really great, could you?"

"I think so," Danny soothed. "You know the Inn up ahead?" He was referring to the high priced Inn just down the block from Timmy's apartment.

"Yeesss," the man said hesitantly.

"Well, I happen to know their rooms are $150.00 with tax. If you rent us a room, Buddy and I will take care of you for free," Danny offered.

"Sammy!" Timmy whispered sharply. Danny turned and looked at him, mouthing, "Don't worry!"

The potential john was reluctant at first, but talked himself into it. "Uh," he fretted, "that's all the money I got. Mildred will kill me ... But she'll never know if I go to my boss on Monday and take an advance ... I'd just have to fake it over the weekend ... And, man, I'll never get another opportunity like this." He grabbed Danny's hand and kissed his fingers.

"Ok, Honey, you're on," the man committed. "What do we do?"

Danny smiled a very satisfied smile. "Well, it would look way too suspicious if you came in and rented a room with us. So, you park out front and give us the money, and we'll go in and get the room. Then, you come in through the door to the lounge, and we'll meet you there. We'll all go upstairs and have ourselves a good time," Danny explained, with a good grope to the john's lower body. The outlined plan of action didn't make much sense, but the guy fell for it.

The man eagerly shook himself. "Oh Boy!" he actually said.

"Just like a dog," thought Timmy in annoyance. He wondered what in blue blazes Danny had in mind, but he gave every outer appearance of going along. He hoped Danny didn't mean for the two of them to go through with actually having sex with this doofus, because there was no way Timmy was going to do that.

They came to town, and drove along until they got to the square. "Pull in here!" directed Danny, and the man did. "Give me the money," instructed Danny, and the man retrieved his wallet and counted out the bills. Then he stopped, and looked suspiciously at Danny.

"How do I know you're going to go through with this, and not just take off with my money?" he asked, a sense of caution finally arising, albeit awfully late.

Danny batted his eye lashes at him, then slowly and provocatively licked his lips. "Aw, Honey, can't you tell that we're crazy about you? Besides, you can sit right here and watch us go in through that front door." He leaned across the seat, and kissed the dude right on the lips. Timmy felt nauseated.

All resistance was broken. "Tee hee," the man giggled, and handed over all of his money.

"Come on, Buddy. Let's go get a great big bed so we can have ourselves a good old time with Mr. Party Guy, here," Danny said flirtatiously to Timmy.

Timmy began to smirk. Danny was being so obviously fake, that he couldn't possibly be serious. He jumped out of the car, and followed Danny inside the old staid Inn. They found themselves inside a large, busy lobby, where no one even bothered to look up at them.

Danny ducked behind the theatre sized curtains surrounding the big front windows, and pulled Timmy behind him. Timmy poked Danny in the ribs. "What's going on? There's no way I'm gonna do that dude, not on your life."

Danny laughed. "Watch him, man. When he goes in the lounge door, he won't be able to see us here in the lobby. We'll go right out the front door again, and head to your apartment until he gives up and leaves. Didn't you say your place was near here?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.