The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The following week

Despite her protestations, we did see a lot less of Leanne in the next week. She'd texted me on Monday afternoon to say that she was bringing Nuno back home after school, and I was looking out my window at just after four o'clock, thinking about how it hadn't been less than three weeks ago that I'd been watching an innocent, virginal Leanne walking past with another boy, a boy she later decided wasn't the right one to teach her about sex. Her life had changed in that short time, I reflected. And then there she was, arm in arm with a tall, handsome looking dark skinned boy. Her eyes sparkled as they had done when I first saw her, and she gave me a cheeky wink as they passed. An hour later she texted me again. "Am nkd in bed nicely fkd. Want more!" I grinned, and replied with: "Greedy! Drop by again soon...", to which she didn't respond. But she did come over on Wednesday afternoon, and I fucked both her pussy and then her arse. And she dropped by on Friday evening, and spent a fabulous hour or so in bed with me and Lisa, mostly crawling around us as Lisa straddled me, telling us about her boyfriend, and how she was encouraging him to be less sexually shy, kissing us and licking us as she described fucking him in his car, giving him a blowjob at school, having him eat her out as she sat on a park bench late one night, and fucking him in her bedroom before announcing that her parents had been in all the time they'd been naked. She was very amused as she described how Nuno, whose family were from Portugal and who was very dark skinned, had still managed to turn crimson when she introduced him to her dad.

My wife had been more than making up for Leanne's absence, and we'd been fucking almost every morning, and at least once every evening. I secretly wondered if she was feeling subconsciously challenged by my younger lover, and was aware that she was going to get bigger and more tired as her pregnancy progressed? Was she trying to fuck me so much now I'd never forget the times of plenty when it inevitably got harder in the months ahead? Whatever the reason, I wasn't complaining, of course...

On Saturday morning, Leanne knocked on the door again. Lisa and I were dressed this time, and Leanne looked serious. "Ah," she stammered. "I'm not sure if I should have. But I, er, I told Nuno about my sex teachers last night..." She tailed off, looking at her feet.

Lisa and I looked at each other. It probably wouldn't be great if lots of people knew we'd been fucking our young neighbour. Could Nuno be trusted?

Leanne saw our glance. "Oh, I didn't say who it was, I just told him it was an older couple, I didn't say where I knew them from or anything like that. But I had to say something, he was asking me all about what I liked, and how I knew what I wanted, and why I was adventurous, and I couldn't say nothing, I had to say. Sorry..."

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry," Lisa said, stepping across the room to hug her. "We're not cross!"

Leanne breathed a sigh of relief, and looked over to me. "Sure?"

"Yeah, no worries," I said, and hugged her too. "It's good really, you're properly getting him to talk about sex now, eh?"

She grinned, happy to converse about her favourite subject. "Oh yeah! And he was quite excited to hear about you, you know! I think he was jealous ... but in a good way!"

"So did you tell him all about what we've done?" Lisa asked. "I know I love hearing about what you've been up to with him, maybe he enjoys hearing about your exploits too?"

"Yeah, I did," she said. "He just loves the idea of me with another woman - what is it with guys and lesbians?" We all laughed as she continued. "And I thought he might be strange about me with another guy, but he seemed to get really turned on, he wanted me to describe how my pussy felt to have lots of cum in it. I think he likes the idea of fucking me when you've just cum inside me..."

"Mmm," I said, adjusting my growing cock. "I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy feeling another guy's cum in Lisa until we actually did it for the first time, and it felt so great. And it was awesome to watch Lisa get fucked, to see her enjoyment from a new angle!"

"Yeah, exactly," Leanne interupted. "That's what I told him, I'd enjoy seeing him with another woman I think, I love seeing you guys together! And I'm sure he'd get off seeing me with another guy. See, I'm teaching him well!"

We all laughed, any tension from her first announcement gone now. "Hey," grinned Lisa. "Perhaps you should invite him round here to meet us!"

"Ha, right!" snorted Leanne, and then looked at my wife, puzzled. "No, you really mean that, don't you?"

We both looked at Lisa. "Well, if you want to," she said. "And if it's okay with Matt?"

I smiled. "Sounds like fun! But as long as you can trust this guy, and he won't go telling tales to all his mates."

"Oh, I'm sure he's not like that," Leanne said. "For a start, he knows he'll never fuck me again if he does anything wrong. And he knows he'll never get another girl like me!"

That cracked Lisa up. "You ARE doing well!" she exclaimed. "That's great - keep a good guy interested and he'll always be there for you. And he'll always be good to you too!" She looked at me, knowingly.

"Okay," Leanne said, slowly. "We're going out tonight. I may suggest staying in! What are you guys up to?"

"Nothing much, I don't think. We're too old to have a social life," I joked.

Lisa punched me on the arm. "Speak for yourself, grandad," she grinned. "But no, I don't think we have anything planned, apart from great sex of course! If you'd like to join us, you'd be very welcome!"

Leanne grinned. "You guys are awesome! Oh my god, I can't believe I'm gonna do this!"

"Well, make sure he's cool, and won't get freaked out," Lisa cautioned.

"He won't. He knows what's good for him - it's what I tell him!" Leanne smiled. It sounded like she was certainly the one in charge of that relationship! "Okay, I'll go out with him, and give him the option of coming round to yours. You are so great!" She kissed me, and then Lisa, hard, and with a cheery "see you later!" was gone.

Lisa and I looked at each other. "What? If you get to have a younger woman its only fair that I get a younger man too!" she grinned.

"You are such a slut!" I joked, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. "And I love it!"

Later that evening we were relaxing in the lounge, Lisa in a short dress and no knickers, leaving me with tantalising glimpses of her freshly shaved pussy. She hadn't let me fuck her that afternoon, and I was hard, thinking about how I'd feel watching an inexperienced teenage boy fuck my pregnant wife. I knew I'd love it. Shortly after nine thirty, there was a gentle knock on the door. Lisa answered, and I heard a brief conversation, before Leanne walked in and, with a huge grin, introduced Nuno.

He was a handsome boy, for sure, his Medeterranean background giving him dark brown skin and intense, almost black eyes. He was dressed more conservatively than most of the local kids, in jeans and a baggy t-shirt. He shook my hand firmly, and managed to maintain eye contact. I liked him straight away.

Leanne had on her usual long skirt and vest top, nipples showing clearly through it. "Matt took my virginity," she said to her boyfriend. "And Lisa was the first woman I had sex with. They're the best teachers ever!"

Nuno laughed. "I think I should say thank you," he said. "I've never met anyone like Leanne before."

"And you'll never meet anyone like me again, mister," she said. "And don't you forget it!"

We all laughed, no ice left to break. Leanne and Nuno sat down on one sofa, and Lisa and I on the other. The conversation was easy, they seemed older and more mature than I could ever have imagined, talking about how they'd met, about a couple of their dates. And, finally, about their sexual exploits. Lisa leaned forward. "Tell me more," she breathed, and I could tell that Nuno had noticed her legs were slightly apart.

He glanced at his girlfriend, who nodded encouragingly at him. "Well, we've been having a lot of fun," he smiled. "I think Leanne is the best, I really love sex with her. I love how she makes me take risks, risks that I would never have dreamed of before, like fucking outdoors, or in school. And, well, being here I guess."

"And talking about it?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, talking too," he nodded, looking at my wife's pussy. "She tells me her fantasies, and I tell her mine. Although, of course, she has already experienced hers!"

We all laughed as Nuno looked at Leanne with a smile. "It's only fair that you get to experience yours as well then," she said.

"What are your fantasies, Nuno?" Lisa asked, as if she didn't know.

"To see Leanne with another woman," he answered with more confidence than I could imagine a teenager in this situation ever having. "At least, that was the main one, until she mentioned you guys!"

Again we all laughed. Lisa looked at me. "That's a very common fantasy for a guy, I believe. But you're a lucky guy to have found a woman who'll make it come true for you, and you need to understand that. Don't mess her about, and I know she'll make them all come true. And don't mess us about, and we'll even help. Yes?"

Nuno looked at the floor. "Yes, of course, I may be young but I'm not silly - I'm not going to tell anyone about the crazy things Leanne and I get up to. Because I want to do more crazy things!" His smile lit up the room again.

Lisa nodded. "We trust Leanne, and if she trusts you thats good enough for me. Matt, why don't you and Leanne swap places?"

I grinned, and stood up. Leanne kissed Nuno hard, on the lips, and quickly stood up too, meeting me as I moved across the room and standing on tiptoes to kiss me as well. "Thank you," she whispered, and I squeezed her tight arse gently as she passed.

I sat down next to Nuno and watched as Leanne knelt in front of my wife, who leant forward and kissed our young neighbour gently on the lips. "We are pretty much the luckiest guys in the world," I said quietly. Nuno, staring across the room, could only nod in agreement.

On the other sofa, Leanne had eased Lisa back, and was almost lying on top of her as they kissed. Lisa's neck was exposed, and I shivered with her as Leanne kissed it, running her tongue down to my wife's collar bone. Lisa stroked her lovers back, her knee coming up to push Leanne's legs apart. I heard Nuno gasp as his girlfriend reached behind her and pulled her skirt up to reveal her naked arse. She slowly humped her exposed pussy on Lisa's leg, and turned to glance at us, smiling wickedly. Moving with more urgency now, she pulled at the shoulder straps of Lisa's dress, and stroked her suddenly exposed breast. "Mmm," groaned Lisa as Leanne bent to lick her nipple, making sure that we caught sight of exactly what she was doing. Nuno shuffled in his seat, adjusting his trousers, and I smiled to myself, imagining what he was thinking. Leanne, meanwhile, had slid off Lisa, who had pulled her dress down to expose both of her breasts. Leanne was pushing it up from below, and soon the only clothing my wife had was a strip of dress across her stomach.

Leanne wriggled between her legs, and licked quickly over her pussy. She looked at Nuno with a smile, fingers on Lisa's puffy lips. "This is a beautiful pussy," she said. "I love sucking it, I love the taste, the texture, the smell, the wetness. I love making it cum. Shall I show you how?"

Nuno couldn't speak, I imagined his mouth was dry. He managed to nod, and Leanne grinned as she turned back to Lisa and buried her face in her cunt. Lisa groaned, and her hands moved to caress her exposed tits. I could see Leanne's fingers moving, no doubt at least one inside my wife's cunt, as she tongued her clit. Lisa's face was a study in ecstacy as she submitted to the younger girls attentions, getting closer to her release. And then she was shuddering her climax, groaning, body tense then relaxed, liquid again.

Leanne eased away, grinning. She stood up and walked over to Nuno, her skirt falling back again. I wasn't sure whether to look at my wife's gaping pussy or Leanne, her face covered in Lisa's cum. But Leanne's voice got my attention as she put her hands on her boyfriend's knees and bent over him. "Kiss me," she said. "Taste her pussy on me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.