The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Saturday

Lisa had to work in the morning, and kissed me gently as she left. I thought about getting up, but must have drifted back to sleep because the next thing I knew it was nearly ten o'clock. I threw on a bath robe and wandered downstairs. Two coffees and a shower later and I was feeling more awake, when there was a knock on the door. I could have guessed it was Leanne, but I was slightly surprised that Phil was with her. Leanne, smiling gloriously, was dressed in a summer frock, nipples clearly showing through it. Phil looked slightly nervously behind him, and followed his daughter into the house.

"So," I asked her as they sat down. "How was your Friday night?"

My teenaged lover grinned. "Oh, it was awesome! I did it, I finally fucked my parents!" She gripped her dad's hand as he looked at the floor.

"Matt, I don't know what you'll think of me," he said quietly. "I know we've spoken about it, and we all wanted it, but I wasn't sure if it was all just fantasy. Until now..."

I smiled at him. "You'd have to be mad not to want to," I said. "I can't believe there's a sexier, more beautiful young woman in the world right now. And she wants you, and if it feels right..."

He looked at his daughter, and grinned sheepishly. "Well, it did feel right, very much so!"

Leanne pushed him playfully. "It felt right to me too, dad," she said. "And oh god, when you came in me whilst mum was sucking my clit, oh I could have happily died and gone to heaven there and then!" Her hand wandered carelessly over her breasts. "Although I guess I might not be allowed into heaven..."

Phil and I both laughed. "You definately qualify as a bad girl," I said. "And what do bad girls deserve?"

"Oh, what do you have in mind?" she said, trying hard to look innocent.

I stood in front of her, and pulled her up, allowing her to think that I was going to kiss her for a moment. But I quickly sat down on the sofa in her place and pulled her face down over my lap. She squealed as I roughly squeezed her arse and pulled her dress up to reveal, as I suspected, that she wasn't wearing any knickers. "Look, Phil," I said, holding her tightly down. "I think she's a very bad girl, don't you? Fancy coming out with no underwear! I bet her pussy is all wet too!" Leanne groaned as I pushed her legs apart and rubbed her clit, which was indeed slippery. "I think maybe she needs a bit of parental discipline, don't you?" I sharply spanked her arse cheek, the resulting crack making Phil jump in the quiet room.

"Uh, uh" Leanne groaned. Phil grinned at me, and I nodded at him, and spanked her other arse cheek, not as hard this time.

"I think you need to show your dad a bit of respect," I said, struggling to keep a straight face and a stern voice. "And you can start by respectfully sucking his cock!" I slapped her again, but softened the blow by holding my hand over her pussy and rolling her clit between my fingertips. She groaned again, as Phil pulled his trousers down inches from her face.

I'd done the odd crazy sexual thing in my time, but encouraging a teenager to suck her dad's cock was right up there. I held Leanne's head still whilst Phil got into place, aware that my own erection was uncomfortable with her laying across me. She groaned again, and opened her mouth as Phil wiped his semi erect penis across her cheek. "Yes!" she hissed.

As Phil got fully hard, his daughter sucked faster. Her blowjob technique was pretty awesome, I decided, watching her cheeks move to accommodate him, her hand snaking round to hold the base of his cock. Phil laid back on the sofa, a look of wonderment across his face, and I eased a finger into her soaking cunt. She took her mouth off his cock, and looked at me, head slightly to one side, girlishly innocent. "Want to watch me fuck my dad?"

She'd worked out the sort of things that turned me on by now! I smiled, and eased my hands away from her arse, allowing her to stand up in front of us. Slowly, she slipped one of the dress straps off her shoulder, and wriggled out of the other, the dress falling on the floor to leave her gloriously naked. She knelt over Phil, and expertly reached between her legs, guiding his cock towards her pussy. They both groaned as I saw it slowly disappear into her.

Watching her get fucked was beautiful - I was beginning to wonder if watching a woman was as much fun for me as taking part. Of course, with the women in my life I was always able to take part as well though! Leanne knelt up, holding still for a moment. She put her hands on her arse and gently pulled the cheeks apart, looking at me. "You know you want to," she smiled. I did want to. As she eased back into a rhythm on her dad's cock, I slipped off my bath robe and stood behind her, fondling her hard nipples my cock against her back. I slowly bent my knees and held its tip against her puckered arsehole. Leanne quickly eased her dad out of her pussy, and allowed me to fuck her quickly, coating my cock in her juices. "Both of you," she whispered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.