The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The weekend

Lisa and I had a quiet Saturday, doing a few chores around the house, getting some food shopping in, having lazy, gentle sex in the afternoon. We went out to a local restaurant that evening, for pasta and a bottle of red wine, and it was great to just be the two of us again, although I couldn't help but wonder how Leanne was getting on with her date. We walked slowly home, and slid into bed, falling asleep with my arm across her stomach, as close as two people could be.

Lisa woke me up on Sunday morning by bringing me a cup of tea in bed. I smiled, and sat up. "What have I done to deserve this?"

She sat next to me, clad in a loose dressing gown. My morning hard on throbbed at the sight of her breast. "My period was due yesterday," she said quietly.

"Okay," I nodded.

"You know me, I'm as regular as clockwork," she interrupted. "Can we get a kit today? A pregnancy testing kit?"

I laughed, and hugged her. "Of course! Let's not get over excited just yet, eh, I'm sure you could easily be just a bit late, and..."

She shot me a look. "I know. But I just feel ... I always know when I'm about to come on, and I don't feel that. But I do feel tired, and, well, different." She fell into my arms, and I held her, my heart thumping. This was another of those life changing moments.

We had breakfast, both quiet, thinking about the possibilities, the glorious and the scary possibilities. It was Sunday, so nothing opened early, and it wasn't until ten o'clock that we walked, hand in hand, to the high street chemists. I was nervous as a teenager buying his first condoms for some reason, and couldn't wait to get home. Lisa unwrapped the kit and breathed deeply. "Here goes," she said, and disappeared to the toilet. A couple of minutes later I heard the flush and out she came, holding the plastic casing that was about to determine our immediate future. We stared at the display box intently, waiting.

"Pregnant".

Lisa looked at me, and we both broke out into huge grins. She hugged me, I hugged her. "Oh, you are amazing, baby," I whispered. "You're the best, you're gonna be the best mum ever!"

Neither of us knew what to do, what to say. I think we were both a little overwhelmed. We did very little for an hour or more, just sitting together on the sofa, her leaning on me, occasionally looking at each other and grinning goofily. She cried when I whispered that her mum would have been so proud of her. There were tears in my eyes when she whispered that I'd make a great dad. And then my stomach rumbled, and we both laughed, and the spell was broken - we went to get some lunch. Over sandwiches, we discussed practicalities. We shouldn't tell anyone else, not yet. She would go to the doctor to get the test confirmed, but didn't want a fuss made, after all, she said, she wasn't ill. She ruefully said she'd have to stop drinking wine, and agreed that she should try to avoid the tougher lifting elements of her job. "What about, well, sex?" I asked, carefully.

Lisa laughed. "Will you still want me when I'm huge?" She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Because I can't imagine ever not wanting you!"

I kissed her neck, and gently caressed her back. "I can't imagine ever not wanting you either. But I'm sure you'll get tired at some points, and I want you to know that I'll always want to hold you as well as make love to you. It's not all about sex, it's about love, really..."

"I know," she said gently. "And I guess you're right, I might get tired and irritable. Good job you've got Leanne, eh?" I raised my eyebrow quizzically at her. "Well, good job we've both got Leanne," she continued with a grin. "I might not want a cock in me when I get really big!"

I laughed out loud. "You are terrible!" I said with mock indignation. "But yeah, I was wondering about that. Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she said thoughtfully. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean we can't carry on having a fun sex life, does it? And after the baby is born too, I'd hate to think we'd fuck less. Guess it might be a bit harder sometimes, but we'll still be the same horny people, won't we?"

I nodded in agreement. "And all this talk has made me think of only one thing," I said, pointing down at where my erection was trying to push its way out of my trousers.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can help with that?" Lisa grinned, and rubbed her hand over it, before kneeling in front of me and unzipping my jeans. My cock sprang out as she pulled them down, and she purred with pleasure as her cool fingertips danced over the throbbing shaft. She kissed the tip, gently ... and then the doorbell rang. Lisa looked up. "Don't move," she said. "I'll get rid of them."

I breathed out hard as she stood up and went to the door, and gently stroked my cock, wanting her to hurry back. Then I heard laughter from the hallway, and thought I should quickly cover up, but was too late as Lisa and Leanne stood at the kitchen door. "Look who's come to help me out!" my wife smiled. I'd forgotten that she said she'd come over on Sunday.

"I didn't want to interrupt," Leanne said quietly.

"We were just talking about you," said Lisa, her hand on the younger girl's back, easing her into the room. "And you know what? It got Matt so hot I was just about to give him a blow job. But you're very welcome to come in, you're not interrupting at all!" They were both standing over me now, and I'd given up all pretense of covering up. Lisa knelt down in front of me again, and reached for my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.