The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Friday

Leanne knocked on the door the following afternoon, right on time. She smiled shyly as I opened the door, looking as good as ever, school shirt unbuttoned enough to be indiscreet. I followed her into the front room and grinned to myself as she sat on the sofa where her dad had fucked my wife the night before. "Guess what?" she said, and reached into her school bag. "I've been to the doctors." I raised an eyebrow, and she continued. "Contraceptive pills. I really, really want you to cum inside me!"

Mmm, that sounded good to me too! But Leanne shot me a warning look. "Not yet though," she said, her face downcast. "I've got my period. But that does mean I can start taking them sooner, and then we can, you know, fuck properly."

"Are you sure," I asked.

"I don't think I've ever wanted anything more!" she grinned. "I want to feel what Lisa feels when you cum in her. It turns me on so much!" She stood up and knelt in front of me. "Want me to show you how much I want it?"

"Mmm," I nodded, as she eased me backwards and unzipped me. My cock sprang forward, and she purred, licking it once, twice, before easing her mouth over the head. I groaned.

"Its so unfair," she looked up. "I want you inside me so much!"

"I am inside you!" I said as she sucked me deeply into her throat. "And I like being inside you, very much!"

She released me from her mouth. "Not like this," she pouted, her hand around the base of my shaft. "I like this, of course, but, well, you know..." Leanne glanced down and I followed her gaze to where her other hand was between her legs.

I laughed. "Stand up," I ordered. She did, and I eased her onto the couch, pushing her skirt up. She groaned as I rubbed her pussy roughly through her knickers, and gasped as I pulled them down. Her clitoris was wet and I thought about pulling her tampon string out and fucking her cunt. But I wanted to teach her a lesson, be careful what you wish for!

Standing behind her, I rubbed my cock on her clit, and dribbled some of my saliva onto it. I grasped her shoulder with one hand and my cock with the other, placing the tip against her arse. "Still want me inside you?" I asked, aware that I wasn't going to stop even if she said no.

She didn't say no, she was shuddering towards an orgasm as I eased my cockhead into her arse. I gave her a second to get used to that, and then pushed the next couple of inches in. "Yes, yes," she hissed. "Yes ... but slow!"

I was slow, but I was sure, and it wasn't long until I was buried inside her, holding onto her tightly as she bucked and came. She collapsed forward onto the sofa, but I wasn't letting her get away that lightly, and started to gently fuck her, in and out, in and out. "Oh god, oh god!" she gasped, and her hand snaked underneath her to flick over her clit and my balls. I thrust forward, cum spurting deep into her bowels, and she screamed, and went floppy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.