The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Thursday

"So," Lisa said as we ate breakfast the following morning, "Leanne's not coming over tonight! Are you going to miss her?"

I laughed. "Why would I miss a gorgeous nymphomaniac sixteen year old who can't seem to get enough of my body?"

My wife grinned, and punched me good naturedly on the arm. "Maybe we should invite her parents round instead?" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow. We hadn't spoken much to Phil and Carol since the partner swapping evening we'd had at their house the previous weekend, and although we'd both enjoyed the experience I hadn't realised that Lisa was interested in a repeat. Perhaps, I realised, her really wild side had been reawakened over the last week or so! I grinned, adjusting my cock under the kitchen table. "And what sort of evening would you have in mind?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Oh, you know, just thought it'd be nice to see the neighbours again," she smiled back. "Get to know them a bit better, fuck them..."

"Mmm, sounds good!" I smiled back. "Shall I give Phil a ring a bit later?"

"Yep," she said, standing up. "And in the meantime..." Lisa pushed my mug of tea away, and sat on the table in front of me. Slowly she pulled up her long black skirt, revealing hold up stockings, and I groaned as she stroked her fingertips over her dark knickers.

"I love it when you're working in the office and not outside," I smiled, pushing my chair back and undoing my trousers. "You wear a skirt!"

Lisa stood up quickly, and pulled her knickers down. She sat back on the table, and I knelt on the floor, burying my head between her legs and pushing my tongue onto her clit. She groaned as I lapped her pussy, and squeezed my head with her thighs as I shoved a finger a couple of inches inside her wet pussy. "Fuck me, quickly," I heard. Standing up, I pushed my jeans down to my knees, and edged forward, rubbing my cock on her pussy lips. She was leaning back on the table on her elbow, using the other hand to keep her skirt pulled up, watching as the tip of my cock slowly disappeared into her folds. "Ah, that feels so good!" she said.

It did to me too. I adjusted my grip with my feet, and thrust into her cunt, hard, making the table wobble. She wanted to be fucked quickly? Well she was welcome to be fucked quickly! I pulled back, and buried my cock into her again, loving the feeling of her tight pussy. With me virtually standing, and her virtually lying on her back, Lisa was able to slide her hand over her pubic mound and roll her fingertip round her clitoris as I slid in and out of her, faster and faster. She could make herself cum really fast like this, and I wanted to cum at the same time as her. It was a race to the finish, and I think her first orgasmic waves set me off – certainly as I groaned and let lose a torrent of spunk into her womb I was aware that her arms were flailing uselessly at her sides, uncoordinated, and her hips were jerking spasmodically against mine. I leant over her prone body and kissed her, feeling her cunt muscles squeeze the last drops of cum from me.

Slowly, I eased up, and pulled my dripping cock out of her. She lay there for a second or two, regaining her breath, and I smiled at the sight of her well fucked pussy, a drop of cum leaking from it, as I sat back in my chair. I couldn't resist ducking my head between her legs and licking her, tasting a mixture of my cum and her juices. She groaned again, but struggled up, pushing me away. "No time, no time," she said, standing in front of me and kissing my lips.

I shrugged. "As long as you promise I can do that later."

"Of course," she smiled. "Although it might not be your own cum you're licking out of me later!" I laughed – I hadn't thought about that! Lisa bent to pick her knickers up. "So I guess I'd better make sure yours stays in me all day, right?" she said, sliding her underwear back on. My cock, which had softened but not completely, sprung to attention again. There was something thrillingly dirty about my cum leaking out of her pussy throughout the day. Lisa noticed. "Ooh," she smiled, "maybe he's excited about licking someone else's cum out of me later!" She bent down and quickly sucked my cock into her mouth. "I've got to go," she said.

As she disappeared out of the front door and I pulled my trousers up, I wondered about what she'd said. I'd licked her clean after cumming in her plenty of times, and never been worried by the taste, or the thought, of sucking my cum from her. But another man's cum? Could I? The erection struggling against my boxers suggested that I was actually quite excited by the idea! I looked Phil's number up on my phone, and dialled.

Phil was pleased to hear from me, and readily accepted the invitation to come round that evening. He said he'd confirm later, after he'd spoken to his wife, and he texted me at lunchtime to say they'd be around at 8. I tried to get some work done, but struggled to concentrate, until Lisa got back in at just before six o'clock. She kissed me hotly on the lips when I told her we were having company later. "Oh god, I felt horny all day today," she grinned, rubbing herself against my clothed erection. "I guess I should go and have a shower. Join me?"

We made love in the shower, as slowly as you can against the wall. And then I used the shower to wash Lisa's well fucked cunt clean, before we got out and dried each other, again slowly and intimately, expressing that even though we were going to fuck other people later we only really wanted true love with each other. Over dinner, Lisa asked the question I'd been thinking about all day. "Shall we tell them about Leanne?"

I wasn't sure. I didn't think our neighbours would be offended that we were fucking their young daughter, in fact I thought they'd be pleased for her. But I did wonder about the timing – when is a god time to bring that up in conversation? Lisa thought there would be a natural time, and as usual, it turned out she was right. The natural time was to bring things out in the open early.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.