The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Wednesday

I had a busy day on Wednesday, meeting clients in London to discuss some new work before getting back home to start it off. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't see Lisa walking up the path, and was a bit shocked when she said a breezy "hello!" as she walked into the front room.

"Hey," I turned round, smiling. "What time is it? You're home early!"

"Quarter to four," she grinned, coming forward to kiss me. "I managed to finish work a bit early because I heard that there's a sex maniac who stops by here in the afternoon, and I wanted to meet her!"

"Mmmm, I like you way of thinking!" I said, fondling her breasts through her t-shirt. "Is that the excuse you gave them at work?"

She laughed. "No, I was owed a few hours anyway. Wonder what the reaction would have been if I'd told them I was going home early to have a threesome?" We kissed again, hotly, passionately. And then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," she said, wickedly.

Leanne walked into our front room, smiling sheepishly, followed by Lisa, who couldn't keep the smile off her face. "So," she said to our young neighbour. "I hear you've been fucking my husband."

Leanne looked puzzled, not quite sure how to take her tone of voice. "Well, yeah," she said, guardedly. "You know..."

"You're a very naughty girl," Lisa interrupted, stepping in front of Leanne. "He's a married man, and I need him to fuck me!"

Leanne couldn't meet her eye. "But..." she stammered.

"So, to make it up to me," Lisa continued, "you're going to get him ready to fuck me, right now. And you're going to get me ready to fuck him. Okay?"

I smiled, enjoying Lisa's display of dominance – she wanted to show Leanne that she was still the woman as opposed to the girl. I didn't like to spoil the party by letting either of them know that they didn't have to do much to get me ready, my erection was already straining to be unleashed!

Lisa, meanwhile, was pulling her t-shirt over her head, and undoing her trousers. She pulled them over her hips and stepped out of them, before unclipping her bra and throwing it onto the floor. Looking directly at Leanne, she slowly eased her knickers down and off, and stood, naked, smiling. "Don't," she said to me as I made to shut the blinds. I shrugged, and she eased herself back onto the sofa, beckoning Leanne forward with her finger.

The younger girl stood for a second, as if unsure what to do next, and then seemed to make up her mind. She stepped forward and bent over my wife, her blonde hair hanging over Lisa's bare chest. Lisa reached her arm around Leanne's neck, and pulled her forward to kiss her, their lips crushed fiercely together. Releasing her, Lisa opened her legs and pushed Leanne between them. "Get me ready," she said gently.

Leanne knelt between my wife's legs, inspecting her pussy. Again there was a moment of hesitation, but she had proved that she was willing to go with the flow, and as she ducked her head, kissing Lisa's thighs, I looked at the joy on my wife's face, and knew this was going to be great. As Lisa moaned, presumably because Leanne's tongue had made contact with a sensitive area, I quietly started to take my own clothes off. It was fascinating to watch Lisa. Her body seemed almost liquid, the muscles in her stomach contracting rhythmically, her breasts rising and falling with her breathing. I realised that her chest and neck were slightly flushed, and her nipples were hard, as she slid slightly down, spreading her legs wider. She was talking all the time, guiding Leanne. "A little harder. That's nice, that's good. Oh, yeah, there! Use your fingers too. Mmm, now suck!" Leanne seemed to have learnt very quickly from her limited experience, I thought, stroking my erect cock and debating when I should join in.

As Lisa held Leanne's head, grinding her pussy onto the young girls face, I realised that I should wait for my wife's signal – she was in charge here. I didn't have to wait long though. Lisa gasped, her body jerking, eyes shut tight with the agony of the ecstacy, and I knew she was cumming. As Leanne looked up from between her legs, I saw the juices all over her face, running down her chin. She glanced at me. "I think she's ready," she smiled.

I stepped forward, and pushed my cock towards Leanne's face. "Better make sure I am too," I growled, wanting to give Lisa a few seconds to calm down, as well as wanting to fuck her pretty mouth. She grabbed my cock, and hungrily sucked it into her mouth, squeezing my balls gently with her spare hand. I looked over at Lisa, who had her arms out, waiting for me, and although I could have happily taken more of Leanne's blowjob, I wanted my wife too. I eased away from our neighbour, and leant over Lisa, one hand on the back of the sofa to hold me up, and kissed her hard, while rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy lips with my other hand.

"Fuck me," she said, simply.

Slowly, I shoved my cock inside her, watching her face screw up again as her pussy muscles contracted against me. I withdrew a little, glancing down to see how wet my cock was from her cunt juices, and pushed back in, a little further. I could feel her hands on my back, pulling me into her as deep as she could, and started up a slow rhythm, in and out. "Yes," Lisa gasped on each in stroke, "yes, yes!"

Suddenly I was aware of more hands between my legs. Leanne was kneeling behind me, stroking my balls again. Her fingertips grazed my cock as I eased out again, and I knew she was able to touch Lisa's clit at that point. I pushed in again, trapping Leanne's thumb against Lisa's little button. We were both close now, and I thrust a little harder, loving Lisa's gasps, feeling the spunk bubbling in my balls. "I'm gonna cum, baby," I whispered, loud enough for both girls to hear.

"Yes, yes!" Lisa gasped, and I heard an appreciative murmur from behind me.

I pushed forward fiercely, and held myself deep inside Lisa. I could feel Leanne holding my balls, feeling the weight of them as the sperm rushed out of them, and up to Lisa's womb. "Aarrgghh!" was all I could say, which was more than Lisa could as her own orgasm washed over her and her arms flailed uselessly on my back and shoulders. I slowly eased my chest away from my wife, and looked into her beautiful, satisfied face. We kissed, lightly, tenderly, and I pulled away more, my dripping cock sliding out of her and making her groan once again.

As we parted, the contrast between the naked and freshly fucked couple and the fully dressed schoolgirl made me almost laugh out loud. Leanne had sat back as I'd moved, her back against my desk. She was sitting in almost the same position I'd seen her in when I'd come to her rescue in her own front room just over a week ago, knees bent so that I could see her knickers. "That was so cool," she said, smiling. "I actually felt you cum!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.