The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Tuesday

I woke up on the Tuesday morning with Lisa's mouth around my cock, which is pretty much the nicest way I've found to wake up. I stroked her hair as she bobbed up and down, and told her she was amazing. Lisa crawled up my body and, reaching between her legs, grasped my cock and rubbed it on her wet pussy lips, before easing herself down, impaling herself on it, groaning as it filled her cunt. "Cum in me," she ordered, her legs starting to shake as her own orgasm closed in, and I thrust up into her, spurting my seed, hoping her egg was ready, holding her quivering body against mine. It was an awesome start to the day.

As I tried to get some work done later, I wondered about Leanne. She'd left us the night before, covered in dried cum and with no underwear on, to go back to her parents house, saying she was going to tease them. Had she seduced one, or both, of them, I wondered? I was sure she'd like to, and knowing them I didn't think they'd mind either! At just after four o'clock, there was the usual knock on the door, and I went to find out.

Leanne looked at me as I opened the door, stepped into the hall and threw her schoolbag onto the floor. Before I'd had a chance to even say hello, she had her arms around my neck, and was pressing me against the wall, stretching up to kiss me. My hand slid down her back and squeezed her arse through her skirt, eliciting a groan from my young next door neighbour. I reached under her skirt, pulling it up, discovering that she wasn't wearing knickers again, and rubbed her pussy lips, hard. Her knees almost buckled, and I had to use my right hand to steady her. She looked up into my eyes, pleadingly. I knew what she wanted, and easing her away from me for a second, quickly undid my belt and trousers, pushing them down to my knees. I held out my arms to her, and, grinning, she almost jumped up to me. I eased her around so that her back was to the wall now, and rubbed my cock on her wet snatch. She moaned again, and I eased it inside her, just a little, having to adjust my feet to get used to this position. Her cunt was on fire, I could feel the wetness on my fingers as she virtually sat on my hand. I thrust up into her, and she was cumming, her pussy spasming around my cock. I wanted to cum in her, spew my seed into her pussy, but I knew I couldn't, or at least that I shouldn't. With a great deal of willpower, I eased out of her, and away, leaving her crumpled on the floor. "Suck me, Leanne," I said, the first words that had passed between us that day.

She did, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it gently as she adjusted her body to kneel in front of me. Her lips felt soft and smooth against my hardness, and as I'd done with my wife earlier, I stroked her hair as she fellated me. It didn't take long for her skilled mouth to make me cum, and she swallowed the first two spurts before pulling my cock out of her mouth and letting the third splash across her face. She squeezed out some more, wiping it from the end of my cock against her cheek, and looked up at me, my beautiful, cum covered teenaged slut. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. "So," I asked. "How did it go last night?"

Leanne licked her lips, and held my gaze. "It didn't," she said. "I wanted to, but in the end, I just couldn't. They were in the kitchen when I got back, and I stood in the hallway, wanting to go to see them, wanting them to smell the sex on me, wanting them to find out. But when it came down to it, I just couldn't. I ran upstairs and showered, and later the moment was gone. I think that's why I've been so frustrated today. Up till now, anyway!" She grinned, her hand still on my cock, my erection having not really subsided. "Take me upstairs?"

There was never any doubt that I was going to take her upstairs, but I had to admit to a tinge of sadness that her plans hadn't come through – I'd been looking forward to her telling me about fucking her parents, the thrill of the taboo had turned me on hugely. I smiled, and pulled her up. Reaching behind her, I undid the zip on her skirt and dropped it on the floor, then slowly, teasingly, started to undo the buttons of her school shirt. She couldn't wait, though, and broke away and up the stairs. Halfway up her shirt was off, and her bra was discarded at the top. I pulled my trousers up enough to be able to walk, and followed. By the time I got to my bedroom, she was on her back on the bed with just her white socks on. I pulled my t-shirt off, pushed my trousers down, and fell on her, kissing her hard. She opened her legs and encouraged me to rub her clit with my cock again, and I sighed as her wet cunt enveloped me once more. Leanne was almost constantly orgasming as I thrust in and out of her, fucking hard and roughly, and I was desperate to cum inside her. But I couldn't, I couldn't – perhaps I was kidding myself that I had some morals left. I pulled out, and knelt between her wantonly spread legs. "Roll over," I growled, and grinned as she complied, presenting her pretty little arse to me. I put the tip of my cock against her brown bud, and she squealed as I shoved it in an inch or so, wriggling her body down to give her a better angle. I pushed inside her harder, and reached under her stomach to rub her clitoris. She was gasping, short breaths into the pillow as I thrust hard into her, held myself as deep as I could, and erupted into her bowels, groaning hard myself in relief. That had felt so good!

I slowly eased my cock from her arse, and rolled off her, enjoying the sight off a droplet of cum slipping from her puckered hole. She couldn't seem to move, lying still on her front, her back rising and falling as she tried to get her breath back. She looked at me, eyes glazed. "That hurt," she said. "But it felt so fucking good too!"

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I said, surprised at myself – I never wanted to hurt anyone! "I'm sorry."

"No," she said as I stroked her back. "Don't be sorry, I loved it! I, y'know, I guess I quite like the idea of being, I dunno, 'taken', that you had to have me. I don't think I've ever cum quite as hard as that!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.