The Girl Next Door
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit uneasy - had I overstepped the mark with Leanne yesterday? But as I washed myself in the shower I thought about how she'd looked at me as I'd pulled her up from the floor yesterday - there was a little spark there, I was sure. My cock hardened as I thought about her sweet little virgin body. What would I be able to teach her today?

I couldn't concentrate on my work all day, wondering whether she'd turn up. The time seemed to pass slowly until finally, right on 4.00, I saw her at the entrance to my garden. She looked around slowly, as if to make sure she wasn't seen, and walked up the path to my front door. Leanne was wearing her school uniform, as I'd told her to, but I thought that her blouse had one less button done up than yesterday. She looked vulnerable and naive, and again I had a pang of guilt. But as I opened the door and she looked up at me that all disappeared, the thought of her tight young body pushing any guilt aside. "Come in," I said.

Leanne followed me into my front room, and stood at the door as I pulled the blind down - I didn't want anyone looking in. I sat on my work chair and swivelled it away from my desk towards her. There was silence for perhaps ten seconds as I looked her up and down, Leanne gazing down at her feet, seemingly unable to meet my eyes. Finally, I broke the spell. "So you want to learn about boys?"

She glanced at me, shyly. "Um, yeah."

"Well one of the first things you need to know is that boys can't take being teased," I said. "They want to get into your pretty little pants, and don't want to wait. So if you don't want to let them, its not a good idea to invite them back to your house!"

Leanne was blushing furiously. "I know, I'm sorry," she stammered. "I was silly. Thank you for coming to my rescue yesterday!"

She finally looked up at my face, and I could see her eyes shining with tears. But there was something there as well, what was it? Excitement? Lust? Her nipples seemed to have grown, certainly, I could see them clearly through her blouse now, and I hadn't noticed them before. I was telling her off, and she was getting turned on! My guilt had totally disappeared now, and I was starting to enjoy myself. What could I teach this innocent girl?

"Tell me, Leanne," I started. "What do you know about sex? I know you've never properly been kissed, but you know the mechanics, right? I mean, they do teach you that at school?"

She blushed again, and looked down at her feet. "Yeah, of course."

"So," I continued, "have you ever experimented on yourself? Masterbated, I mean? To learn about boys and sex you've first got to learn about yourself, I think!"

Again, she was too embarrassed to look at me. "Yes, I have touched myself. I did last night."

"And what did it feel like?" I asked, aware that my cock was now hard but making no attempt to hide it.

"It felt good," she answered quietly. "I was all wet and sticky."

"Excellent," I grinned, thinking quickly. "Because your first lesson today is all about you, and your body. You're going to show me how you touched yourself, and I'm going to teach you how to have an orgasm. Okay?"

"But Matt," she glanced at me again, "I'm not sure how to! I mean, it feels nice to touch myself but I've heard my friends talk about orgasms and I don't think I felt that. Is there something wrong with me?"

"I'm sure there's nothing wrong, Leanne, you just haven't had the confidence to push the right buttons yet," I said reassuringly. "And that's something I can help you with, okay? Now come and stand over here."

I beckoned her to stand in front of me, and she walked slowly across the room. Still sitting on my chair, I reached out with both hands and touched her cheeks, bringing her head up so that we were looking into each others eyes, no more than a foot between our faces. There was that spark again - there was electricity between us! Her hair smelt of summer, her eyes were bright, her skin was soft and pure - unlike the thoughts in my mind! It was all I could do to stop myself raping her there and then. "Now," I said, controlling myself, "I want you to go over there and sit on the sofa."

She looked away and walked the few steps to the sofa, sitting on the edge with her knees together. "Now lean back," I commanded, and stood up so I was standing over her. Leanne edged back into the sofa until her back was touching the far cushion, and I knelt on the floor below her. "So," I asked quietly, "how did you touch yourself last night?"

She paused, wondering whether this had gone too far, and then seemingly decided to continue. Slowly, slowly, her legs opened, just a hint, and she put her hands down onto her smooth thighs. "I just started to touch my legs, and then my hands sort of went here," she explained, easing her little skirt up higher and giving me a glimpse of her white panties. Her legs were fantastically sexy, smooth and slightly tanned, but my eyes were gazing higher and were rewarded by the sight I wanted to see - the top of her thighs and the crotch of her knickers, slightly hidden by her hands. She was clearly rubbing her sweet little pussy through her knickers, and I wondered if it was turning her on as much as it was turning me on! "And then," she whispered, "I put my hand inside my knickers, like this."

To watch a woman masterbate is one of lifes many pleasures. My wife and I often did it in front of each other, and I always loved watching her face as well as the rest of her body. Leanne's face was etched in concentration, as she avoided my eyes, which might have made her realise what she was doing and break the spell. Her hand slipped inside her knickers and I caught sight of a line of blonde hairs as she wriggled to give her the room to stroke herself. "And what were you thinking about, when you touched yourself?" I asked.

Her eyes were closed now, it was almost like I wasn't there and this was all a dream to her. "I wondered how it would feel to have you touch me," she whispered so quietly that I had to strain to hear her.

God that was just what I wanted to hear! "And what are you thinking about now," I asked quietly.

"The same," she smiled, eyes still closed.

"How does your pussy feel?" I wanted to feel for myself, but controlled myself, sure that I'd have that pleasure before too long.

"Slippery and wet," she almost sighed with the feeling. "It feels nice."

"And what about your clitoris?" I asked.

She opened her eyes, and looked at me. "I don't really know where that is," she said gently.

"Okay," I smiled back at her. "That's what we're going to play with today then, and I'm sure you'll have a nice orgasm. But you're going to have to take off your knickers so I can show you. Is that okay?"

"I, er, I guess so," she said, seriously. "I mean, y'know, if it'll help."

"It will," I said. "Now raise your bottom up off the sofa slightly." She did, and I stroked my hands up her thighs, feeling her shiver as I touched her in an intimate place for the first time. I reached around her and felt the waistband of her knickers, and slowly eased them down towards her knees. Mmm, I could smell her arousal, and the first sight of her pussy almost made me cum in my pants! Slipping her knickers over her socks and shoes and off, I moved my hands up and placed them over hers, gently moving them out of the way so I could drink in the sight of her bare pussy. I could make out the pinkness of her virgin hole through her blonde hairs, but not her clitoris, still hidden. It was so tempting to touch her myself, but I wanted to watch her discover her body, so I slowly let go of one hand and instructed her. "Okay, now run your fingertip up from your vagina. You'll feel a little dip and a soft patch."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.