The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The first time I saw Leanne I was walking slowly back to our new house, aching slightly from spending the previous day carrying boxes around and most of the current day painting the front room. I'd left Lisa to finish painting in one corner and walked the five minutes to the high street, where there were several takeaway restaurants. Strolling back with a pizza and taking in the sights of our new neighbourhood, I was only a few yards away from our gate when I saw her. She was walking towards me, a teenage girl in a summer dress and flip flops, wavy blonde hair, nice looking legs. The sun was just starting to ease its way down, and she seemed to be caught in its shimmering light. I took in her aura as much as her look, and I know that if she'd carried on in my direction I'd have been unable to stop myself turning to stare at her as she walked past me. But instead, she grinned at me knowingly, and turned off, flicking open the gate of the house next door to ours. Suddenly I was aware that I was standing still, gazing at her as she opened the front door, and shook myself back to life. I smiled to myself, and took the path next to the one she'd followed, finding the right key to open my own front door.

Inside, I put the pizza down on the kitchen table and wrapped my arms around Lisa, who was washing out paint brushes at the sink. I nuzzled her, lightly, and she shivered as my unshaven chin tickled her sensitive neck. She turned round, and we kissed properly, her arms around my neck to pull me towards her. I picked her up and sat her, giggling, on the draining board, my erection starting to strain against my trousers. "Later," she whispered, "food first!" I grudgingly backed away. I was hungry too, and I wanted the first time we made love in our new house to be special, not a quickie in the kitchen. We'd been too tired to do anything apart from kiss each other goodnight the previous night, and had only made up our bed that morning, so I was looking forward to a shower and slipping beneath the covers with her. We opened the pizza box and found a couple of plates. "So what did you think of the high street?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, cool," I replied. "No distance to the station, a couple of decent looking pubs, looks like a nice tapas bar on the corner. Lots of takeaways. And the bonus of a beautiful girl living next door!"

"Ah, thats what got you turned on when you came in!" she smiled, but punched me on the arm. "And I thought it was me!"

I put my slice of pizza down, and turned to face her. "Its always you," I said, sincerely.

Lisa rested her head against my shoulder. "I know," she said. "Just as long as it is! Anyway, I'm only sorry I didn't see her first!" I laughed too.

Later, I was reminded of why one of the few things that feels nicer than getting from a shower into a newly made bed is to get from a shower to a newly made bed with a naked woman in it. Lisa and I made love, for the first time in the first home we'd chosen together, and it felt as beautiful as a moment like that should feel.

Having got that out of the way, though, on Sunday morning we fucked. We fucked hard, and we fucked often, in every room of the house. Even the front room, which didn't have any blinds up yet. That was beautiful too. And having spent most of the afternoon putting more stuff away and yes, putting some blinds up, we went to bed and fucked again that evening. And as I held her, wondering whether my tired cock was able to get aroused one more time as it pressed between her arse cheeks, another momentous moment occurred. "My period is due next week," Lisa murmured. "I think I should stop taking the pill after that. What do you think?"

We'd spoken about children, and really that was the reason for moving into a big house like this. We both knew we wanted to have kids, but I thought Lisa might want to wait a while, she was only 25 after all. But as she turned to face me, I saw the determined look in her eyes, and knew this was the moment. "Great," I smiled. Suddenly, my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Lisa glanced down between us as she felt it bump against her stomach. "I think he's excited about getting you pregnant too!" I grinned, rolling her over onto her back. Her pussy was still slick with our cum, and I slid easily into her, enjoying her groan as her hands pulled on my arse, wanting me to fill her. I was almost out of semen this time, but as a few drops more spilled into her she shuddered her own climax. I slept as deeply as I'd ever slept that night.

The following few weeks went quickly. Having painted the front room I set it up as my office and got back to work on a graphic novel I was illustrating. Lisa was moving more into design rather than the physical gardening work she'd done before, and was enjoying her new role. The house was great, and we both worked hard to make the decorative and stylistic changes we'd envisaged come true. Lisa stopped taking the pill and we continued to fuck almost every day, and more at the weekends, with me getting a huge thrill out of knowing that each time we did I might be impregnating her – we were both slightly disappointed when she got her period as normal in early September. But from about that point I got to gaze out of the window at around 4.00 each afternoon as Leanne came home from school. Brief "hello's" with her parents had at least taught me her name. She generally skipped past our house quite quickly, in a flash of grey school uniform and blonde hair, and part of me couldn't help fantasising about her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.