Brian and Janet Naked in School - Cover

Brian and Janet Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by phelani

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brian's a new kid with an attitude and a traumatic episode in his past. Can Janet help him heal? Not your typical fluffy-bunny NIS story. Starts a little slower than the standard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Epilogue]

[Janet]

Louise Sanchez, the other work-study kids and I got pulled into the cops' investigation about Sullivan, Mark Lewis and all the rest. We had to make some detailed statements and couple of us wound up testifying in front of a grand jury. Sullivan and his bunch got indicted on a flock of charges, and those indictments were enough for the school board to fire them.

Mark Lewis' bunch blamed everything on Mark. They were all under eighteen and wound up getting probation and community service from the juvie courts and suspended for the rest of the year by the school.

Sullivan's criminal trial had just started when we had to do it all over again for depositions in Brian's lawsuit against Sullivan, the school board and the state Department of Education.

And then some of us got pulled into the criminal trial against Sullivan.

And then we had to do the deposition thing again for Brian's lawsuit in Federal court.

Brian, the work-study kids, Lisa, Mark's other victims and I wound up hanging around together as kind of a mutual-support group. All of us had lots of excused absences that year with the depositions and court appearances. When we were in school we tended to stick together in the hallways and sit together at lunch.

Brian took the end of the year off to do some political stuff. Before he took off Brian and I did the holding hands in the movies thing for a while, but we realized that we really didn't have that boyfriend-girlfriend romantic spark; it was really The Program that pushed us together.

We drifted apart and I dated other people but still got together for some supreme sex every so often.

Without Mark and his buddies the football team lost a lot of games including Homecoming.

Brian took me and three of his other girls to the Junior Prom. A guy named Michael Johnson took Sally. Arthur took Maria. Don took Lisa. It was okay but not the capital-E event I'd anticipated.

I went home with Brian afterward. I was feeling a little kinky so I suggested we try his dick up my ass, something we hadn't tried since our Program Week.

He got his tongue on my clit and a couple of fingers in my pussy to get me really ready then had me kneel, lubed up his dick and put it in me. He got a hand on my clit to keep me excited. I was so close to cumming that I went off pretty quickly after he got his dick in my ass. He wasn't quite that ready so he pumped his dick in me for at least a dozen strokes before he came; I wasn't in any position to count.

I had missed him sticking on a condom so I was kinda surprised when I didn't feel his cum inside me. I was kinda sore the next day. I figured that I'd tried it once and I didn't need to try it again.

That summer I got a job as an intern at the local newspaper. They weren't happy with the times I had to go do some of the legal stuff but they realized that I had to do it and couldn't write about it later. I did some pieces about the whole experience without getting into the legal detail stuff.

Brian started out his Senior year with us but he dropped out after a while and started going to a local community college to get what few credits he lacked. He still kept in touch with me, and probably with the other girls. One of the coolest things he'd do every couple of weeks is show up at lunch time with a big picnic basket, enough for all of us.

Sally, Maria and Lisa had broken up with their boyfriends by the time Senior Prom rolled around so Brian took all of us. He showed up again at graduation to cheer us on.

After that we'd have dinner whenever he was in town but that kinda trailed off. He always remembers my birthday and sends the family a Christmas card, but that's about it -- our lives are just too different. I'm blogging for the newspaper and doing a bit on the local TV news now and again. The Program comes up every so often and sometimes I get asked about it because I was the last local girl to go through it, but all that's history now.

Tommy loves me and I love him. We have a comfortable life together now, and we're thinking about starting a family.


[Brian]

Ghu, that year was a legal circus: criminal trials for Sullivan and his minions, our civil suit against Sullivan, the local school board and the State Department of Education, and our Federal suit against everything and everyone who had any connection to The Program.

The Federal suit was doing what we really wanted -- calling the public's attention to the reality of The Program -- so we worked out a settlement with the local school board and the State. It wasn't quite the GNP of a small country but it came close.

Sullivan was going to jail and his wife pretty much cleaned him out in their divorce. A Federal District court issued an injunction stopping The Program in our area, and other District courts across the country followed suit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.