Brian and Janet Naked in School - Cover

Brian and Janet Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by phelani

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brian's a new kid with an attitude and a traumatic episode in his past. Can Janet help him heal? Not your typical fluffy-bunny NIS story. Starts a little slower than the standard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Thursday]

[Janet]

I had Roger and Mike wash me and Mike got me off by eating me out but I was still feeling a little edgy, like I wanted Brian's dick in my pussy. I blinked and realized I had the perfect opportunity to investigate something that had probably been a topic for discussion since the first two guys compared dick sizes.

I looked around and spotted Arthur, a short kid who I'd heard denigrated in the locker room for his small dick and Greg who was known for a large one. I collected them both and said, "I want to fuck both of you but I don't want you to cum inside me 'cause I'd be leaking for the rest of the day. Why don't I give you both blow jobs first so you'll last longer?"

They agreed and I gave them both quick blow jobs. They were already pretty excited, probably from watching me with Roger and Mike. I started with Arthur, having him lie down on his back and jacking his dick a little to get him erect again. I told him, "If you get close to cumming tell me so I can get off you; cum inside of me and I'll flatten your balls."

I was still pretty wet and excited from Mike so Arthur's dick slipped in easily. I rocked back and forth a little then started slamming into him. I was concentrating on how his dick felt so I wasn't close to cumming.

Arthur started making grunting noises and then said, "Ooh, that's wonderful. Oh, beautiful. Oh, uh, better get off." I got off him and finished him off with another blow job.

Greg lay down and I told him the same thing as Arthur. He had a reputation for pushing the envelope of 'no' so I put my hand on his balls and added, "Do you believe I'll hurt you if you cum inside me?"

"Yeah."

Things with Greg started the same as they had with Arthur, but Greg started humping up against me saying, "Yeah, take it, bitch, take it." He tried to roll us over and I slipped off and got up.

He jumped up. "What the hell?"

"You're acting like you'd cum inside me and think I'd like to be leaking the rest of the day. I didn't want to take that chance."

"Goddamn prick tease."

I grabbed his dick and had only jacked it a couple of times before he came. "There; now I don't want to have anything more to do with you."

Arthur asked, "What was that all about, anyway?"

"I wanted to see if different-sized dicks felt any different. You felt real good, any woman would enjoy it so don't be embarrassed at your size."

He pointed a thumb at Greg and raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Different. I wouldn't want him as a boyfriend even if it was better."


[Brian]

Kathy and her friends Doris, Sally and Sam-for-Samantha took me out of the gym even earlier than they had on Wednesday. A tiny Spanish girl came along with them. Kathy and Doris led me to the far end of the shower room and Sally and Sam followed us a moment later holding the tiny girls' hands. Sally said,"Brian, this is Maria and she has a reasonable request."

Maria barely came up to the middle of my chest but she was a perfectly proportioned woman -- waist, hips, tits. Lustrous long black hair. She said, "Brian, I want you to fuck me."

My dick started to get harder. "Why me?"

"Because I've always been afraid that a guy would hurt me. All the guys in The Program with small pricks have been too young and too embarrassed to know what they were doing and all the other guys seemed like they'd just jam it in."

Sally said, "We figured you'd let her go at her own speed. We'll use lots of lube."

Maria said, "I've been using vibrators to get used to it and I've worked my way up to an average penis size." She put both hands on my dick. "Yours isn't too much bigger."

I shook my head. "Your first time should be in a candle lit room on a bed strewn with rose petals. I'm not sure I want to do this."

She put a hand on my arm. "Oh, please, Brian. I'll never get put in The Program and all the guys I know, and all the guys my family knows, would be real assholes about it."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Then thank you for asking me." I told Sally and Sam, "The first thing we do is get her really ready and take things slowly."

Sally and Sam put down the usual pallet of towels and Maria lay down on it. I said, "Maria, just relax an enjoy this part." I ran my hands over her torso and those lovely little tits then got a finger on her clit. As she warmed up I replaced my finger with my tongue and started measuring her excitement with a finger in her pussy. I looked up for a moment and her hands were buried in Sam's hair as she kissed her. Sally's hands were on her tits. The three of us got Maria excited to the point of precursor twitches.

I lay down and the girls positioned Maria over me on her hands and knees. Sally covered my dick with lube and eased Maria's pussy down on the tip. I said, "Now, just go as fast as it's comfortable; I'm not going to hump up into you."

Maria's pussy was the tightest I'd ever had my dick in, but she was really wet and ready. She inched her way down on my dick until it was mostly buried. At that point she started rocking back and forth sliding my dick in and out of her. As Maria was fucking me Sally got one hand on her clit and the other on her ass. Sam was running her hands over Maria's back and tits.

It didn't take long before Maria was slamming down on my dick. It only took a dozen strokes for her to cum. She was looking at me as she came. It was beautiful to watch.

Maria collapsed on top of me, twitching with aftershocks and making little humming sounds. While she was doing that Sally and Sam had put down another pallet of towels.

Sally said, "Here, scoot over. Let's leave her here to recover." She told Sam, "Me first, 'cause doing Maria has gotten my motor started. It won't take much and he'll have a lot left over for you." Sally's pussy was already wet as she mounted me. She started slamming down on my dick and went off almost immediately.

Once Sally recovered enough to stand up Sam motioned me up. "I wanna be on the bottom this time." We exchanged places and she said, "Really put that thing to me. I'm pretty cranked up, too." Once my dick was in her pussy she raised her legs straight out at almost 180 degrees. After a couple of strokes she said, "Put your finger in my ass." I reached down with my right hand and found that she'd lubed her asshole. I started running my finger in and out in time with my thrusts. I could feel my dick in her pussy with my finger but not my finger in her ass with my dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.