Brian and Janet Naked in School - Cover

Brian and Janet Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by phelani

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brian's a new kid with an attitude and a traumatic episode in his past. Can Janet help him heal? Not your typical fluffy-bunny NIS story. Starts a little slower than the standard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Wednesday]

[Brian]

We figured it would be easier to leave the robes in my car instead of taking them off in front of the school. Fuck taking our clothes off in front of a pack of Yahoos.


Janet and I both asked for relief in Miz Foster's class, just to get under her skin. I picked April, a bubbly cheerleader type who gave me a hand job. She'd obviously done that kind of thing before. I wasn't very erect but Janet said, "Here, let me get him started," and took me in her mouth. After a couple of bobs of her head it was really easy for Doris to complete the job. She put a baby wipe over my dick as I came.

Janet picked Bill, a young guy who seemed to know about oral sex but hadn't had much practice. After he knelt and started to get his fingers into her pussy and his tongue on her clit I stepped behind them and put my hands on Janet's tits. I said, "Here, let me get her started." I kissed her neck and tweaked her nipples a couple of times. After that Bill didn't have much trouble.

Janet dropped me off at Miss Thacker's class on her way to Calculus class. She ducked into the room and told Miss Thacker, "Brian needs relief."

When class started Miss Thacker announced, "I've been told that Brian needs relief. Does anyone want to volunteer?"

At this point in the day I wasn't too sure that I could perform with someone inexperienced so I picked a girl who acted as if she would know what she was doing. Her name was Terri- with-an-I and she gave me a quick and thorough blowjob.

Janet collected me outside Miss Thacker's room and walked me to the gym. When I went into the girl's locker room they all eyed me, some of them with a predatory gleam in their eyes. I told them, "Sorry, ladies, after a wakeup and relief twice today there's not much left at this point."

A tall girl said, "Oh, we'll find something in the showers."

Mrs. Mullins looked at me and my knee braces. "The girls are doing basketball today. Do you think you'd be up to it?"

"No, ma'am. Is there weight room?"

"Not for the regular gym class, just for the athletic teams."

I looked out over the gym. There were a pair of basketball courts separated by a jumble of gymnastics equipment but I spotted a speed bag, a heavy bag and a climbing rope. "Do you have any gloves? I could work with the punching bags."

I started with the speed bag. I'd gotten into a steady popatta-popatta-popatta rhythm when a circle of girls materialized to watch. The tall girl from the locker room said, "Can I do that?"

"I don't know but you're welcome to try. The speed bag's smooth enough that you shouldn't need gloves."

I spent most of the class period instructing girls on how to work a speed bag. The tall one's name was Kathy-with-a-K, a Nordic blonde little taller than I was with shoulders a little wider than her hips and lovely muscle development. Her friend Doris was shorter but more solid- appearing, with a skin the color of dark, bittersweet chocolate. Sam-for-Samantha was a smaller Japanese girl and Sally was a redhead, with freckles and the true redhead's pale complexion.

Well before the end of the period Kathy, Doris, Sally and Sam took me into the showers. Kathy and Doris did a quick wash of me and themselves in the front of the shower room, then led me to the back where Sally and Sam had made a pallet of towels. Kathy said, "Reasonable request: lie down on your back." Freed of her sports bra her tits were perfectly suited to her size, lovely cones with pink puffy nipples.

Doris had womanly hips and just about the perfect ratio between her of hips and waist. Her tits were large and extremely firm, I was half-erect from the wash and Kathy got me fully erect with her mouth. She got on her hands and knees above me, reached back and stuck my dick into her pussy. She started rocking back and forth and I started humping up to meet her. She was getting really excited when I snaked a hand down and got a finger on her clit. She must have been closer than I'd thought because she climaxed rather quickly after that. She collapsed on top of me and I thrust up into her a couple of times giving her some pretty good follow-on orgasms.

After the third one she rolled off. "God, that's enough." My dick was still hard but I wasn't anywhere close to an orgasm; if they'd leave it alone it would go down pretty soon. That didn't happen because Doris said, "I've gotta get me some of that." She told Sally and Sam, "Here, help me with this," and squatted down over me. Sally guided my dick into her pussy and she started bouncing up and down with Sally and Sam steadying her. I was able to get a thumb on her clit as she bounced. She stopped bouncing after a half-dozen and started grinding around and around.

I noticed the first tingles of an orgasm and said, "Hope you can, get there soon, 'cause I, can't hold it, long."

She said, "Not yet, not yet."

I just had a little time left so I told the other girls, "Squeeze her tits, tweak her nipples."

I meant Sally and Sam but Kathy appeared behind her and put her hands on Doris' tits. She kissed Doris' neck and started talking to her, "Come on, honey. Do it, Doris, do it." She squeezed Doris' nipples and Doris made a high, keening sound as she climaxed and took me along with her.

About the time I got my breath back we heard the rest of the girls coming into the shower room. Sally tugged on my hand. "Come on, time do some of that Program stuff."

"What?"

"Now that your dick isn't going to be waving all over, it's time to get the young ones used to having a guy touch them. You ask if you can do their fronts and boobs but not their snatch. They'll giggle a lot but they'll enjoy it."


[Janet]

My shower companions were Steve and Fred. Steve did the mouthful of water thing that Chuck started then followed up with a couple of fingers in my pussy and his mouth on my clit. Fred ran his hands up and down my torso and put his hands on my tits as I started humping back and forth on Steve's hand.

Fred's slightly shorter than I am and his dick was just at the right height to rub against my ass. When I came I squeezed his dick between my ass cheeks and he came all over me. He was pretty embarrassed but I kissed him and told him it had felt kinda good, in order to make him feel better about it. I gave Steve a blow job and let him cum on my tits. It doesn't make any sense to me but some guys seem to like it.


[Brian]

Between Health and lunch I needed to piss. The only problem with that was that I had a girl trying to give me an erection. I told her, "Hey, stop that for a minute."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.