Bestial Brother - Cover

Bestial Brother

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage girl turns the tables on her older brother's perverse infatuation when she convinces him to become her pet dog. Note: Codes and description will be updated as new chapters post. This is the "edited for Canada" version.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Ellen didn't really believe me, but that didn't make it any less true. She was gonna find out anyway, cause I'd made up my mind and that was all that really mattered. The more I'd thought about it, the more I'd realized that the only important thing in this whole world was me. My dog of a brother knew it and Ellen knew it too, except she didn't know it yet.

"I bet you'd be a good doggy," I said.

That made Ellen giggle. "Me? Do you really think so?"

She held me with her big brown eyes full of doubt, or curiosity maybe, and then looked around the school cafeteria. She probably hoped nobody had heard me, but I didn't give a crap about that and neither should Ellen. She only had to worry about me; everyone else in that cafeteria was a sheep.

"Here..." I picked a meatball out of my spaghetti, not caring about the tomato sauce on my fingers. "Open your mouth."

"No!" Ellen giggled some more, like she always did when she was scared. She was thirteen like me, and prettier than I was, but it didn't make me jealous or anything. She was my best and only friend.

"Yeah," I said, smiling because I knew she'd do it. "Don't look around. Look at me. Open up, doggy."

"Lilith!" Her heart shaped face turned red as she pulled some blondish-brown hair out of her eyes.

"Come on..." I sang softly, knowing that other kids were watching us now, "Open up, Elle. Don't make me spank you."

"What?" She blinked and licked her lips, and stared at that meatball between my thumb and finger as I held it out.

"You know me," I reminded her. "I'll spank you right here in front of everybody."

She made a little pouting face and looked down. "Lilith, it's not funny," she whispered. "Be nice."

Some kids were laughing, but only cause they didn't know what was going on. We weren't sitting with anybody else. Ellen and me never did. I didn't like the other kids very much and they thought I was weird. Since Ellen was my best friend, that made her kinda weird too, and she really was. She'd been an orphan when she was little, now she was adopted, but all that just made her shy and quiet mostly.

"Then open up, doggy," I said, not singing at all. "Or else I ain't gonna love you anymore."

"Oh!" She really got big eyes when I said that, just because it wasn't like anything I'd ever said to her before.

Ellen opened her mouth then, closing her eyes and red as a pretty blonde tomato. She opened her mouth and I put that meatball right on the girl's soft pink tongue. I don't know how I knew she'd do it. Just like I didn't know why I'd known what to say. I had ro scare her just enough, but not too much. Make her just the right amount of nervous and embarrassed, like with my brother. It was just a feeling in my tummy, like an instinct or something, and it made me feel itchy all over.

"Good doggy," I hummed. "Lick my fingers, too."

Ellen wanted to run away, I could tell. There were a hundred junior high school kids in the cafeteria and they were all watching Ellen lick my fingers clean. She even sucked them, opening her eyes so I could see that they were kinda wet.

"You're gonna be my other doggy, aren't you?" I asked, and she just looked at me for second. "It's okay, you ain't gotta be scared. You can tell me."

"Yes," she barely said, swallowing hard and nodding.

"I knew it," I said, more to myself than Ellen. I suddenly realized some girls were standing close to us and I looked up at them. "Get the fuck out of here!"

"You're so weird!" One of them, Joni Deels, laughed and her two friends were nodding. They were all skinny and ugly. I hated them.

"And you're a sheep." I laughed right back. "Like everybody else. You know what happens to sheep like you?"

"What are you talking about?" Dottie Anderson wondered, kinda rolling her eyes.

"The wolf gets them." I stared at Dottie and she knew I wasn't lying. "The wolf's gonna get you someday. Gonna make you cry in your bed, Dottie. Someday real, real soon."

"What?" She glanced at her friends, but they were nervous as well.

"Gonna make you bleed, Dottie," I said, staring into her eyes. He was in there, I could see him looking back and licking his chops. "You know it too, huh? You seen the wolf before, while you pretended you were sleeping. Standing by your bed in the dark. What's your wolf's name, Dottie?"

"Shut up!" she said, turning around.

"Huh?" I giggled. "You don't wanna say it? You don't wanna tell everybody your wolf's name is Daddy?"

"Leave me alone!" She started crying now, running away from me.

"Don't go to sleep, Dottie!" I yelled after her. "He's waiting for you there!"

"Psycho!" Joni still stood there along with her other friend, Karen, but mostly people were looking at Dottie now.

"Careful," I said to Joni. "I know all your secrets, too."

They left and I was all of a sudden aware that my heart was beating fast and the air felt thick, like molasses in my lungs. There was a tightness in my tummy and lower, I felt my pussy not just moist, but wet. I hadn't been conscious of any of that while talking to Joni and her friends. I'd been out of my body, or something, like someplace else and now I was back. It was confusing, and exciting, too. It felt good and I wanted more, except I didn't know how it had happened.

"Are you okay?" Ellen asked.

"Shhh..." I looked at her, kinda wondering that myself. "Dogs don't talk."


"Are you sure you wanna be my dog?" I asked Ellen later, while we were walking to her house after school.

She just looked at me and the girl hadn't said a word all afternoon. Not one word to anybody, so far as I knew, and we'd been right next to each other for most of it.

"You can talk," I told her.

"Okay," Ellen said, hugging her books to her chest, with her pointy little chin on top of them.

"Okay what?" I giggled. "You gotta tell me yes or no, cause if you don't wanna be my dog, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to train you and stuff."

"Yes," she said in a small voice. "I want to be your dog."

"How come?"

"Um," she shrugged and glanced at me, but I didn't look back. "Because what you told me about your brother."

"My other doggy?" I smiled. "What does that mean?"

"About how he loves you," Ellen said. "And you love him too, so..."

I stared at her for a few seconds, not saying a word until Ellen blushed. "I never said that."

"Yeah. I know," she agreed, "but I can tell."

"So?"

"So, I just -- I want it to be like that for me," Ellen explained, almost whispering. "I want you to love me, too."

"You love me, huh?"

"Yeah." She swallowed so hard I could hear it.

"Cause you're my doggy, right?"

"Yeah," Ellen said.

"But you're not a very good doggy," I sighed. "You're probably a worse one than my brother."

"I don't know," she said sadly, biting her bottom lip.

"I do," I said. "Cause you've been a girl too long. You think like a girl and act like a girl."

Ellen's chin was quivering. "I'm sorry."

"You can't be a girl and a dog at the same time though," I told her. "Just one or the other."

"Okay."

"You know what a boy dog does?" I asked, and Ellen shook her head. "He just eats and sleeps and fucks."

"Oh!"

"You know what a girl dog does?"

"No," Ellen breathed, but she couldn't look anywhere except at her feet.

"Guess." I smiled at her. "If you're gonna be my girl dog, you should already know."

"Um, eat?" she offered, and I nodded. "Sleep?" she added, slowly, and then her voice got real soft. "And, uh..."

"What else?" I prompted her.

"They fuck," Ellen breathed, and it wasn't a question.

"You know what a girl dog is called?"

My best friend, the only one I had, stood there hot and pink all over. She was shaking and the wind blew some hair into her mouth and eyes, but she ignored everything. I wanted to kiss her for some reason, the same way I liked to chew my toenails sometimes, after I cut them off.

"A bitch," I told her. "You're gonna be my bitch, right?"

"Yeah."

"And you gotta learn that just cause I let you pretend to be a girl sometimes, it doesn't mean you're not my dog." I said. "You gotta call me Mistress all the time now, or Miss Lilith is okay, too."

"M-Mistress?" she took a deep breath.

"Like if I ask you something, you gotta say yes Mistress, or no Miss Lilith, like that. See?" I made a face, like I wasn't sure she could do it. "And not just when we're alone either. I mean, you gotta do it all the time. In front of teachers or your mom and dad, whatever."

"Yes, uh, Mistress," Ellen said, hesitantly. "I'll do it, Mistress."

"Yeah?" I giggled. "We'll see, huh?"

"Yes Mistress," she agreed, a little stronger that time and it made my heart kinda jump.

"I'm gonna take care of you," I promised my new doggy. "I swear, cross my heart and hope to die. I'll never let anything bad happen to you as long as you're my dog."

"I know," she said, and then added, "Mistress."

"But if you ever stop being my dog," I looked at her. "If you ever change your mind, or run away and find a new Mistress?"

"I won't!" Ellen said, turning her head to stare at me. "I mean, Mistress. I won't. I promise."

"I'm just saying, if you do..." I shrugged, "I'll forget I ever even saw you before."

"Oh."

"Probably you thought I was gonna say something else, huh?" I giggled and we started walking again. "That's cause you're just a dumb dog and I'm a real person. You gotta remember that."

"I will," Ellen promised. "Mistress."

"My other doggy forgot sometimes," I said. "He was a really bad dog at first."

"But now he's a good dog. Right, Mistress?" Ellen asked, and she knew because I'd told her all about my brother.

"Yeah, he's a really good dog now." I nodded. "You'll see. He's gonna help me train you."

"Okay, Mistress."


Ellen lived in a big empty house because the people who had adopted her were kind of old and always working. They didn't have time to have their own baby or anything, so they'd adopted a girl who was already sorta grown up. Ellen had been like six or seven or something when they'd brought her home and it was no wonder the girl was so eager to be my dog. She already was a dog, mostly. The way she talked about the orphanage made it sound like a pet shop and people would come there looking for a little pet they could bring home and play with when they were bored.

She didn't get played with very much, though, and that's why Ellen needed me. Those other people didn't love her like I did and she knew it. We'd been friends a long time, too. Almost five years probably, and maybe we'd always known that Ellen was gonna be my dog someday. It felt like it to me anyway and that's all that mattered. Ellen didn't love or need me the same way my brother did, I understood that. She was different, but the result was gonna be the same and now I had two dogs.

"Be a dog now," I told Ellen once we were in her bedroom.

She sorta looked at me, but only cause she wasn't sure how. "Um, Mistress?"

"Use your doggy brain," I sighed, sorta falling onto her bed. "Dogs don't wear clothes, do they?"

"No, Mistress," Ellen replied softly.

I stared at her ceiling, white and rough like the moon or something. "And they don't stand up on two legs unless they're doing tricks, right?"

"Uh ... No, Mistress," she answered.

"And most of all," I said with a knowing nod, "dogs don't talk. Do they, bitch?"

"W-Woof?" she tried, weakly.

I didn't want to smile, even though my new dog was making me happy and being totally cute.

"I don't like that bark," I decided. "You sound like a faggy boy dog. That's a poodle bark."

"Um ... Arf?" she tried, kind of a short, high pitched bark and that was better for a little dog like Ellen.

"Do it again," I said. "Speak, girl."

"Arf ... Arf!" Ellen barked softly, and I was nodding.

"That's really good, bitch," I said, turning my head to see her. "It's cute. Kinda sexy, too."

My doggy blushed at that and looked down, but smiled all the same as I sat up, turning so I could sit on the edge of her bed. Well, the bed, I mean. I sorta had to look up at her, which made me a little mad inside. This stupid dog didn't have much of a brain, I could tell.

"I bet a boy dog would go kinda crazy if he heard you barking like that," I said. "Growl at me, like if you don't like something. I wanna hear it."

She giggled nervously. "Ah..."

SLAP!!

I slapped my cute little doggy's face with my palm, not really hard, but enough to make her take a step back and her eyes got all full of tears then. She was red and wet and blinking at me with her bottom lip quivering. If she'd had a real tail it would have been way down between her legs.

"Dog's don't giggle," I warned her. "They don't talk or laugh or anything."

"A-Arf," my doggy whispered, and then a little louder, "Arf! Arf!"

"Good girl," I stood up and held out my hand, the one that I'd just slapped her with. "Go on, bitch. Lick my hand. I still love you."

"Arf!" She almost fell down, the air rushing out of her body with that sweet bark and I smiled as my dog's short pink tongue moved up and down the back of my hand.

"I'll slap you every time you goof up," I promised. "If you're really bad, I'll spank you too. I don't wanna do it, bitch, but you gotta learn."

"Arf," she breathed, licking my hand and turning her head, wanting to feel my touch on her face.

"Get your clothes off now," I said, stroking my dog's cheek while she just closed her eyes and I could feel her hot skin all wet with tears. "Dog's don't stand around in socks and shoes and pretty pink panties. Do they, bitch?"

She jumped and her mouth moved, but she didn't know if she was supposed to bark or answer like a girl. Stupid dog.

Ellen was one of those sensitive little puppies, I realized, and I was gonna have to be careful not to break her. My brother was older, stronger too, and he could take a lot of punishment. But my new bitch was just a puppy and every little slap was gonna be like the worst thing in the world for her. If I gave her a real spanking, the poor bitch would probably think I hated her or something. That was kinda cool, cause I'd probably be able to teach her quick that way, but I'd really have to give her a lot of praise too. Puppies are like that and even though I'd never had one before, I felt like I knew what I was doing.

"You're a really pretty doggy, bitch," I said, standing in the middle of Ellen's bedroom and watching her undress. "I always liked looking at you."

She was unbuttoning her blouse, white like mine, and my dog's eyes came up as if she wanted to say something.

"You like looking at me too, don't you?" I smiled and it was like I knew what she was thinking, but I didn't know why. "Sometimes I used to show you my pussy, like I'd pretend it was an accident, just to see if you'd look."

"Arf." She nodded and I just loved the way my doggy's face got so red. I wasn't ever gonna get tired of making her blush probably.

"And you did look, huh? Every single time." I took a happy breath as her blouse came off so I could see the little training bra Ellen wore to school.

"Arf Arf," she agreed, softly.

"It's okay, girl dogs like to like to lick stuff," I said. "I bet you'd like to lick me, wouldn't you, bitch?"

She didn't bark at all then, but I could see her fingers shaking as she undid the little clasp between her tits. Ellen had really small ones, just baby mounds that I'd seen before, plenty of times. But now they were doggy tits with hard pink doggy nipples, puffy aureoles with tiny strawberry bumps, and I thought they were really sexy.

"Do you like that name?" I asked her, smiling as her bra hit the floor; my dog was naked from the waist up. "Bitch is a good name for you, I think."

She nodded her head. "A-Arf."

"You got little bitch tits, bitch." I giggled and reached out, feeling my tummy doing somersaults as I pressed both of my hands against her chest. "But they're gonna get bigger someday."

"Ummmm ... Arf!" She swallowed thickly as a sharp shiver went through her flesh. The dog leaned into my touch, pressing her hard breasts and stiff nipples against my palms.

I squeezed them, gently at first. I petted her with my fingers and rubbed small circles, reading her goosebumps like a blind person studying the Bible. It was all there and I could close my eyes. Everything I wanted to know about me and Ellen, about the whole world was right there, it seemed to me. I could even feel her heart and her breathing, and how she got all quick inside when I pinched her tits and tugged, again and again, and one more time for luck.

"They're gonna get full of milk someday," I promised, smiling at the gasps and jerks she was making.

She arched her back, pushing her chest towards me and trying to relieve some of the pain. I didn't think I was pinching her tits that hard, but I had to remember that my new bitch was so brand new. I remembered how Ellen could cry just stubbing her toe sometimes and this was probably way worse than that, so I let her go. I wanted to give her a minute to think about it some.

"Milk for your puppies," I continued as she sat back on her heels, and covered her bright nipples with her hands. "Yeah, I bet a horny little bitch like you wants lots of puppies, huh?"

"Arf," she whispered, with her brown eyes closed and her cheeks pink, all of her sweet and rosy. I knew Ellen had been waiting her whole life for this.

"I can't have puppies," I explained, sadly. "I'm a girl. But you're a dog and I'm gonna mate you with other dogs, big dogs cause I want big, healthy puppies."

"Dogs don't cover up like that." She flinched when I sorta slapped her hands out of the way. "You know what they call that? When a pretty bitch like you gets fucked by a big boy dog? They call it breeding. I'm gonna breed you."

"Ohhh..." she made a soft moaning sound and I dug my fingernails into her skin as hard as I could. "Ah! M-Mistresss..." she hissed between her teeth, and the bitch's eyes got all big for me again.

"No talking, doggy," I said, twisting her tits and knowing it hurt worse than before. "No funny people noises either, just barking and growling."

"Grrrrr..." she tried, sorta bouncing up and down on her knees and her paws were up, like the bitch didn't know what to do with them. Her face was scrunched up and those eyes of hers were getting wet again. Like I say, she sure did cry easy sometimes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.