Bestial Brother - Cover

Bestial Brother

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage girl turns the tables on her older brother's perverse infatuation when she convinces him to become her pet dog. Note: Codes and description will be updated as new chapters post. This is the "edited for Canada" version.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

"You can pretend you're a person now, dog." I told him. "But just for an hour. You remember everything I said before?"

My brother cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah, uh, Miss Lilith."

"Good." I grinned at him. "Do you love me?"

"Oh yeah, I love you, Miss Lilith." He replied. "But why do you gotta squeeze my balls? That hurts a lot."

"Cause you have to learn." I shrugged and I started getting up. "After awhile it'll feel good, I bet."

"No it won't." He shook his head.

"Don't play with your dick." I warned him. "If you do, I won't let you be my dog anymore."

"What? I won't, I'll..." He was looking down and his cock was seriously hard.

"Do you like it?" I asked, ignoring his protests cause I knew he was gonna touch himself anyway.

"Like what?" He was getting up too. "Being your dog?"

"Yeah." I looked up at him cause he was a lot bigger than me.

"Mostly, yeah." He nodded. "I just ... You hurt me, you know?"

"You don't want me to teach you?" I pursed my lips.

"No, I mean, you don't have to do it like that." He looked away from me. "Do you?"

"If I keep doing it, like spanking you and squeezing your nuts, are you gonna stop being my dog?"

"I don't know." He licked his lips.

"You know, come on." I stepped closer so that his dick was touching my tummy and that got his eyes back on my face. "Tell me, yes or no?"

"No." He swallowed hard and his voice was really soft.

"No, what?" I was still so tingly inside, it was making me crazy.

"No, I won't stop being your dog." He said a little louder. "Miss Lilith."

"Then I'm not gonna stop doing that stuff." I smiled at him. "You like it anyway."

"Yeah." He closed his eyes and we knew all that other stuff he said before was just lies to make himself feel better.

"Order us some pizza, I gotta write in my diary before I forget." I giggled. "And when it's an hour from now, exactly, you're my dog again."

"Okay." He nodded and opened his eyes cause I was leaving.

Sometime later, I guess an hour because my dog wouldn't want to be wrong about that; I heard a soft whining and some scratching at my bedroom door. I smiled and shook my left hand, because I'd been writing in my diary for an hour straight, putting down everything about me and my new dog. I didn't want to forget any of it, even if it did give me some writer's cramp after awhile.

I was still naked and still juicy cause remembering what we'd done, and then thinking about what we were going to do, all that had made me excited. Like it had never stopped and I wondered if I was one of those nymphomaniacs I'd heard about at school. A girl was a nympho if she liked sex, that's what everybody said, and I definitely liked sex now.

"Hey doggy." I smiled down at him as I opened my door. "Do you gotta go outside?"

My dog shook his head and I was happy to see his dick was still hard. I figured he'd played with it some, cause he was just a stupid dog anyway, but probably he didn't cum. I'd be pretty mad at him if he disobeyed me that much.

"Come on, I wanna eat." I stepped around him and went to the living room, sitting on the couch and the pizza was there. It was almost cold now, but pizza is still good like that anyway and I was pretty hungry.

My dog followed me, of course, cause he was being a good doggy and he didn't know what else to do anyway. I told him he could lay down by my feet, and even lick them if he wanted to, but he couldn't get on the furniture. Mom would have a fit if a dog got on her sofa or anything.

I just watched some television for awhile and ate some pizza and my dog just stayed on the carpet, sorta laying there and licking my ankles and calves, every now and then dragging his tongue up a little higher, like to my thighs, and then I'd scold him. He was sposed to stay down and he'd better get used to it. I wasn't gonna be able to give him all my attention all the time, so he had to learn to be patient and just relax like other dogs.

We spent two hours like that and I didn't hardly say a word to him, or even look at my dog, but I was happy with him. He'd been good for the most part and after the first hour he'd just laid down and watched some television too. Dogs like TV for some reason, even though I heard they can only see in black and white. My grandpa told me when he was a kid they had a black and white television and even when they got a color TV, most of the shows were still black and white anyway. He always made me laugh and I never knew when my grandpa was being serious and when he was just teasing me.

"Okay, doggy." I said, because I had made the rule and so I had to stick to it. "You can be my brother for an hour."

"Uh, Miss Lilith?" He said after a few minutes.

"What?" I looked down at him.

"I can still be your dog, if you want." He told me. "I mean, I don't have anything to do really."

"Yeah you do." I told him, even though I was pretty happy he'd said that. "Go clean the kitchen up, it's still messy. And make sure you take the garbage out, or else the dog's gonna dig in it."

"I don't think I'm going..."

"Don't talk to me like that." I cut him off. "You get an hour to be my brother, but I told you, you're still my dog."

"Okay." He swallowed thickly, but I don't think he really understood what I was saying yet.

"You're just pretending to be a boy." I said. "You're not a person at all, don't forget that. You're an animal, a dog, that's all."

"Alright." He cleared his throat softly and blushed a little bit.

"So go clean the kitchen and do it right too. We're gonna go to bed after your hour is up." I pointed and he got up slowly to do what I told him to.

He just didn't realize at first that he was always a dog. He wasn't a person pretending to be a dog, he was a dog pretending to be a person, and the sooner he accepted that the better off he'd be. The better dog he'd be. It wasn't gonna stop when my parents got home either, although he probably figured it would. He'd be my dog everyday when I got home from school; I'd already made my plans and written them down. He'd be waiting for me in my bedroom, ready to lick my feet and then my pussy, because that's what good dogs do when their owner comes home.

My parents wouldn't understand probably, like how come my brother always called me Miss Lilith or just Miss now, or why he'd crawl around sometimes like we were playing some strange game, but they'd be okay. They wouldn't see it all the time and I'd give my dog his hour so he could act like a person and be his parents' son at the dinner table and stuff. Probably I'd have to give him more than hour, I thought, depending on what was going on, but that just made all the rest of the time that much more important. I had to train him good right away and then I'd have to keep a close on eye on him during the week. It was gonna be a lot of work, but it was so cool having my own dog.

When it was bedtime I told him, "You're a dog all night now, until after I wake up in the morning and say you're not."

"Woof." He barked in agreement and he was on my bed, both of us naked, and he was hard and dripping cause he knew we were going to fool around some more.

"Get on your back. I wanna rub your tummy a little." I smiled at him and I did rub his tummy, which was nice. He liked it too, even if he was a little ticklish for a dog. I guess some of them are like that though.

He wasn't ticklish when I started playing with his doggy dick though. I needed to teach him some more and I needed to learn stuff for myself too. It had felt so good when he'd licked me, and obviously my dog had really loved doing it, so I wondered what licking him might be like. I heard of cocksuckers before, and that was a seriously bad word, and if someone called you that it meant you'd sucked a dick in your mouth. It was worse being a cocksucker if you were a boy though, cause I think girls are sorta supposed to be cocksuckers.

But not doggy cocksuckers! That was so gross! I don't know why I liked it, I mean the idea of it. I didn't know if I'd like it or not, but it was making my tummy swirl like a little tornado just thinking about it. I was gonna suck a dog dick! If anyone ever found out I'd be like totally humiliated, except I really didn't care what people thought about me anyway. People were stupid, especially people my age, and adults too, they were even worse. And high school kids, like my brother? They were total morons.

In fact, now that I think about it, the only people who aren't stupid, besides me, are little kids. They say what they want, show everyone how they really feel, and are selfish little buttheads. That was pretty much me too, so maybe I just never grew up like other people do, I don't know.

So anyway, probably I wouldn't be very embarrassed, but I would be in trouble. I knew that much, especially if my parents found out. They wouldn't be too happy with me if I had sex with a dog, even if he was my brother sometimes. That turned me on. It was dirty sexy nasty stuff, sucking a doggy dick and having a secret like that. I'd be a cocksucker and nobody would ever know, at least not til I was old enough that I could move out of my house. Then I wouldn't care who knew about it probably. It was a good secret and I was looking forward to it. I collected secrets the way other people collect stamps, or baseball cards, or bells, like my grandma. She's got one from every state, except Hawaii.

I collect secrets and I was getting some good ones now.

"Hold still, doggy." I told him. "I'm gonna try something."

I was rubbing his dick, really enjoying the way the soft foreskin would slide over the smooth round head. It was soft, light brown, and hairless. All his hair was around the bottom of it and on his balls, but his doggy dick was nice. I loved the skin on my dog's cock, especially how I could see the veins and muscles and stuff underneath it. I worked that sheath back and forth, getting more of that clear stuff to come out of the pee hole at the end, and I rubbed my thumb over it.

"Mmmm..." My doggy moaned and I glanced at him.

"That was a pretty bad growl." I giggled.

"Grrrrrr..." My dog gave me a real growl and I nodded cause that was better.

I brought my thumb to my nose, smelling that stuff, but it didn't smell like anything really. Maybe a little musky, or pissy maybe, but not really. Mostly that was just the way he smelled all over down there, but it wasn't a bad smell. I put my thumb in my mouth then, not licking at it, or being shy. I just stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it for a second and I couldn't taste anything, but that stuff was there, I knew that.

So that wasn't bad, that clear stuff, and I wasn't sure exactly what it was. Probably some stuff to make sex easier, I figured, like the same way my pussy got so wet and I definitely knew the difference between just getting excited and wet and having a real orgasm, believe me. Dogs were the same way, I guessed, getting all wet and ready and then when it was finally time they'd cum and shoot puppy making sperm deep inside their bitch. That's what a female dog is. A bitch.

I wasn't a bitch though, uh-uh. Some people figured I was, maybe, some of those kids at school I hated, but I wasn't gonna be my dog's bitch, no way. It would suck having a puppy and I'd have a hard time explaining why I wanted an abortion, since my parents are like ultra-catholic. Like the pope could take some lessons, you know? I wasn't catholic at all, I just had to pretend I was, which totally bummed me out. I hate pretending stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.