Bestial Brother - Cover

Bestial Brother

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage girl turns the tables on her older brother's perverse infatuation when she convinces him to become her pet dog. Note: Codes and description will be updated as new chapters post. This is the "edited for Canada" version.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

His tongue felt warm and dry at first, as my brother kissed my feet beneath the kitchen table, but it grew wet quickly and I petted him, speaking in a low voice to tell him how much I loved him. How brave he was being. He was my dog now, my good dog, and I'd take care of him, I promised. He didn't speak; he just licked at the soft skin at the top of my feet until I lifted one so that he could take my toes into his mouth. He was so gentle I couldn't believe it and I didn't feel ticklish at all. He suckled my toes, wriggling his tongue around and between them.

I leaned over in my chair, wanting a good look at him, and I smiled when I saw that his cock had grown hard and stiff beneath his belly as he crouched on his elbows and knees for me. The foreskin had pulled back slightly, revealing the smooth pinkish tip, and it made me quiver inside and my tummy felt tight. He was excited for me, my new dog, my pet, my animal. He was on the floor mouthing my feet and it had gotten him excited.

"Eat now, dog." I allowed myself a giggle of pleasure, but it didn't frighten him. He knew I was happy.

I picked up his plate of cooled macaroni and cheese and set it on the floor near my chair.

"Eat it all up, doggy." I pushed his head towards the plate and he resisted, but not very much at all. I guided his face to his dinner, my fingers in his hair, pushing his nose into it until I saw his jaw moving and heard the soft sounds of his eating.

"Don't use anything but your mouth," I warned him. "Be a good dog."

I sat there for a moment and finally put my left foot on his shoulders, just behind his neck, not pushing, but just resting my foot there to make sure he didn't move until he'd eaten all of his dog food. He was being such a good pet now, it almost surprised me, but we were just starting too and I wondered if he'd like it later. Sometimes people only like stuff when it's brand new.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked my dog and he looked up at me and almost started to say something, but then he didn't. He didn't wipe his face with his paws either, although I could tell he wanted to. My doggy was covered with sticky yellow cheese.

"I think you need a bath," I decided. "You can eat more later, if you're a good doggy in the tub."

He gave me a funny look, but then he barked and I giggled. It wasn't a very good one, considering he was such a big and healthy dog, but probably he just needed practice.

He followed me into the bathroom and got into the bathtub just fine, and all of it was making me feel good, especially on the inside. I knew I was having sexy feelings. I wasn't completely weird, no matter what my brother had said before. I knew about stuff and I knew my body was changing and that's why I liked that game so much. I was becoming a woman, although only a small one, still very little everywhere it counted, but everyone starts someplace and this was how I started.

"We need some rules," I said as I turned on the water, getting it the right temperature. He'd gotten in the tub already and I used a big plastic glass to catch water from the faucet. I poured it over my dog's body, stroking him with a bar of soap and getting up a good lather.

"You can't be my doggy all the time, I know that," I told him, sorta thinking aloud. "So we'll just do it for a few hours at a time, then you can be my brother for awhile."

"Lilith, I..."

SLAP!

"Bad doggy!" I spanked his butt hard, so hard it stung my hand, and I shook it for a second, flinging soap everywhere. "You're not my brother yet."

"Woof," my dog replied. He'd turned very red and his eyes had grown all big and filled with hurt, until he looked away because I stared right back at him with a frown.

"So for two hours you'll be my dog and then for one hour you can be my brother, like that," I said, washing his butt where I'd spanked him. "That's when you can do whatever you gotta do and talk like a real person, okay?"

"Woof," he answered, meek and nodding.

"But when I go to bed, you gotta sleep with me, on the floor, and you're a dog all night until morning."

I slipped my soapy fingers into his butt crack and he wiggled around, so I did it some more, really washing him good and even playing with my doggy's tight butthole.

"You like that, huh, boy?" I giggled. "Okay..."

I got more soap on my hand and I started pushing a finger inside his butt, not hard or anything, but slowly, and it was easy because my fingers were so small and slippery. He stiffened and his hole felt hot inside and tight like you wouldn't believe, but I kept moving my finger in and out, getting as deep as I could. Probably that should have seemed gross, although it didn't bother me at all. He was only a dog, not a person.

"In the morning, when I wake up, you're still my dog until I say you're not," I told him seriously, fingering his doggy butt nicely. "I'll be the one to take you outside so you can pee and all that stuff."

"Grrrr..." my dog growled, but only because my finger felt so good and I wondered if I should wash my own butt like that sometime. He started kinda pushing himself back, wriggling and wagging his butt against my hand. I could see his dick had gotten super hard.

"When you're my brother, you're still my dog though," I continued. "You just don't have to act like one."

He looked at me when I said that and I was sorta making all this up as I went along, because I wanted it to work. I wasn't gonna give my brother any excuses and I wanted him to like being a dog more than being a person.

"So when you talk to me, you call me Miss Lilith," I told him. "Or just Miss is okay, understand me?"

"Woof," my dog replied. He was really trying to have sex with my finger now and sort of moving one leg closer to his other one so his thigh would rub his penis.

SLAP!

"Don't play with your doggy dick!" I pulled my finger out of his butt fast and spanked him again. "Don't you even touch it, or look at it unless I say so!"

SLAP!

"That's a real serious rule, dog!"

SLAP!

"So don't you forget it!"

SLAP!

I spanked him four times, hard ones too, and I felt so excited that I barely noticed how badly it stung my hand. My dog's butt cheek was red now, so red it was sorta white where my last palm print lingered, and he had his head down low, sort of whimpering it sounded like.

"You understand doggy?" I asked him, lifting my hand like I wanted to spank him again.

"Woof!" he barked, and then swallowed hard, dropping his butt a little. I made a real frowny face until he lifted it back up.

"I'll be nice to you, I promise."

I started washing him again, his legs now as I figured I'd better leave his butt alone. He liked that too much and I didn't want to spoil him right away.

"In fact, I'll be really nice when you're a good dog, but when you're bad, I'll have to spank you," I explained. "I don't want to, but you gotta be trained."

He kept his head down while I washed his thighs slowly, pushing his legs further apart and pouring more warm water over him.

"Bad stuff is like playing with your doggy dick. That's bad thing number one for sure. Talking like you're a person, that's bad too. You're a dog, not a person. Standing up and trying to walk on your feet is bad. Doing people stuff, like reading or playing on the computer, or cooking stuff is bad. You can't open any doors, understand me?"

"Woof." My dog nodded his head and I was underneath him with my hand, washing his tummy and chest by then.

"You ain't got any whatchamacallits ... opposable thumbs." I giggled. "So if you want to go through a door, like go outside to pee, what do you do?"

"MmmMMmmM..." He made a high pitched whimpering sound and I laughed when he turned red.

"Yeah, see? You know what to do," I nodded. "You can be a good doggy when you want to be, can't you?"

"Woof!" my dog answered. If he'd had a tail, he probably would have been wagging it.

"Good boy," I said, letting my hand find his doggy dick which was still pretty hard, but not like before. "Let's wash this now, huh? Hold still."

I'd never touched a penis before, not even a dog's, but now I had my fingers wrapped around his. I found it surprisingly heavy, I mean really, and I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be. It felt huge in my hand, and hot, and it might have throbbed a little, but I couldn't tell for sure. My fingers were all soapy and slippery and I rubbed that doggy dick back and forth slowly, squeezing it so I could pull the foreskin all the way back.

"Mmmm ... My little doggy has a big dick, doesn't he?" I giggled and the animal shivered, but not because he was cold. "You probably wanna make some puppies, huh? All doggies want to make puppies. They just eat and sleep and make puppies."

I slipped my hand back to find his balls, big and round in the soft sack beneath my soapy fingers.

"You've got a lot of doggy sperm in these, I bet." I took a deep breath and rolled his balls around gently, feeling my little pussy sort of squeezing in on itself, making me squirm as I knelt on my heels.

"W-Woof," my dog barked, or panted more like. His cock looked darker, dripping some clear wet stuff from the tip.

"But you can't make any puppies in me," I told him sadly.

I squeezed the animal's balls hard so that he suddenly went tense and yelped and lifted his head to stare at me, but I wasn't letting go. I squeezed his dog nuts a little more, just to make sure he understood me.

"You're a dog and I'm a girl," I said, pulling on his balls so that he dropped his butt quick, sitting up straight with wide brown eyes. "So don't even think about trying to make puppies inside me, okay?"

He choked on his reply and I was squeezing his nuts so hard I thought he might actually throw up.

His face had gone white and he was shaking and if my dog was ever gonna fight me, like stop being my dog, I wanted it to be right then. That's mostly why I was doing it. If he didn't love me enough to let me squeeze his balls, then he wasn't gonna be the perfect doggy I wanted. That sounds bad, probably, but it wasn't like I was really hurting him. His balls would be okay after a little while and besides, he didn't say anything. Not a word to try and make me stop.

My dog liked it.

"You're such a good dog." I let go of his balls and smiled at him, going back to his dick which had gotten soft again.

He shivered, like I said, and looked ready to cry. When I let him go I think he just wanted to curl up mostly. Balls were pretty cool, I decided, and it was a lot easier on my hand than spanking my dog's butt, that's for sure. I was gonna have to do that more often, just to get the animal used to being squeezed down there. Not just for being bad either, but anytime I felt like it, because to tell the truth, I'd liked squeezing my dog's balls a lot. I didn't know exactly why, but when I was doing it, I thought my insides were melting. My pussy was all wet now. I'd melted inside and happiness ran between my legs like butter and my panties were seriously wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.