Faith, Hope, Charity and Cheating
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband's revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating  

Dan arrived as promised. We had a short briefing about how to do it, and then we sneaked into my house. The master bedroom door was closed. I opened it a few centimeters so I could see them both sleeping under a blanket, very close to each other. When Dan had his camera equipment ready, he nodded and I said, "Let's do it."

I opened the door; Dan switched on the bright battery operated halogen light and began taping. I went to the bed, pulled away the blanket without waking them and let Dan have at least five seconds on tape before I shouted, "What the hell is this?"

They woke up in total surprise. It took several seconds for them to understand what was going on and until their eyes got used to the sharp light. Then Lisette recognized me and started screaming, "No, no, no, no."

I took over the camera and told Dan to take the naked Tommy out of my house. Dan took a firm grip of Tommy's hair and dragged him out of the bed and out of the bedroom. There was some noise and shouting out there, but I was in the bedroom and couldn't see what happened. Dan came back after a while, searching for Tommy's keys. He found them in his pants, and went out and threw them out to the driveway. Then we heard him drive away. Naked.

In the meantime, Lisette had stopped screaming and begun crying. I think she understood her game was over, because she made no stupid attempts to try to explain what had happened. I told her, "You have terminated our marriage. Get dressed and get out of my house. You don't have the car any longer, so Dan will call a taxi for you. There will be new locks on the doors tomorrow. I'll pack your belongings in cardboard boxes and you can pick them up tomorrow afternoon."

She began shouting at me, "You can't do that. You have no right to do such nasty things to your wife. I will never accept that."

"I don't give cat shit for what you do or don't accept. Please read our premarital settlement. You have a copy of it in your private bank safe. You're out of this house"

"Please don't do this to me. Please calm down and let us talk."

"Of course we can talk tomorrow. Be here at four o'clock tomorrow afternoon to pick up your things and dividing everything we own together. Come alone, remember that your parents are not permitted to put their crappy feet on my property."

The taxi arrived and had to wait ten minutes for her before she was ready to go. Dan went home to sleep and I phoned Lottie and told her that I had found Lisette and a man by the name of Tommy naked in the marital bed, which meant that my marriage was over, but I wanted to stay in the house until I had changed the locks. I already had the new locks stored in my King Cab. Once again I had won a battle but could only feel sadness for the crashed marriage and for how it ended.

I couldn't sleep, so I went to the garage and took the videocassette, put it in the video, rewound it, and pushed the button. It began with Lissette, dressed to kill in a black top, short black skirt, her hair well done, giggling and leading Tommy into our bedroom. She was sexier than I had seen her in years, and it was obvious that it was a great evening for her. In the bedroom she could not resist bragging about how much we had paid for our new marital bed, and told him to be careful and don't make a mess in it. He silenced her with a long deep intensive kiss and took off her top and a black-laced bra I had never seen before. He kissed her nipples before she went down on her knees and unbelted his trousers, let them fall down to his ankles followed by his boxers. Then, without any hesitation she took his hard tool deep in her mouth. She had never sucked me in such manner. He was still wearing his white shirt and tie when he lifted her up to the bed and unbuttoned and took off her skirt.

To my great surprise she was wearing sexy black stay-up stockings instead of pantyhose. When I had suggested her to wear something like that, she had accused me of being a pervert whore admirer for making her such shameful suggestions. Obviously, Tommy was getting better favors from her than I ever had. Then, she raised her ass so he could pull down her black sexy panties. Without taking off her stockings and high heels, he spread her legs, kissed her pussy several times and without taking off his shirt and tie he climbed up between her legs, penetrated her and began an intensive fucking, just like a rabbit, for no more than a minute before he screamed and let his load go in her. She cleaned him with a towel before she asked him to take off his tie and shirt. Thereafter she had him lie on his back and sucked him hard again. He took her from behind, doggy style, with much slower thrusts this time. After a while he put his right index finger in her anus. Once again I was surprised, because she had never allowed me to touch her there. It took some time before he succeeded in fucking her to orgasm and soon afterwards he was also there. Then he told her, "Next time will be the great one I've been dreaming about for weeks."

She replied, "I hope it is worth the wait because, like I told you before, I have only promised you to do it once and then never again."

"Promise that you'll never let your husband enter that highway of pleasures and to let that be my private part of your lovely body."

"Of course I will. You will be the first, last and only man ever allowed do that. Nobody will ever be allowed there again. Not my husband and not even you."

Then she sent him to the bathroom to wash his cock before she sucked him hard again and rolled a condom on it. Then she gave him something before she lied down on her belly with her legs spread and said to him, "My last cherry is your pleasure, my love."

She had given him some kind of lubricant because he poured something in his hand and began to massage her anus and put his fingers into it before he slowly began to penetrate her with his now stone-hard cock. She screamed for a while and then began sobbing, obviously from pain rather than pleasure, which must have given him some extra kicks because he got totally wild and fucked her with intensive hard thrusts until he collapsed on top of my now crying wife.

None of them said a word for long time until she said, "We have to shower."

And he replied, "Together."

Then the screen was empty for a long time until it showed what I had already seen during the night and thereafter when Dan and I got into the room and their awakening.

I was still too upset to sleep so I began removing Lisette's clothes from the wardrobes and drawers and store them in the living room. At nine o'clock in the morning Lottie and the kids came to my house with breakfast in a basket.

When I searched Tommy's wallet I found a phone number to his wife in Kosovo, called her and told her that I had found Tommy and my wife naked in my bed and had video taped him taking her cherry ass. She got totally mad, but asked me to send pictures to her E-mail, which I promised to do, and did after I had edited a copy of the video to show Lisette if she had any objections to my conditions.

I changed locks, packed Lisette's belongings in good order and wrote the contents on the outside of every box. I felt no need for revenge by soiling or destroying anything of hers. Then I took my chainsaw and cut our almost new and very expensive marital bed to small pieces, which I then threw in a pile by the driveway.

Lottie and the kids had even brought me a lunch, which gave me a break from the job.

Then, at four o'clock, a pale Lisette arrived alone in the printing company's old Ford Transit. She stared for a long time at the pile, which had been our expensive bed, before she came in. I had coffee ready in the living room and asked her to sit down. She accepted, sat down and began sobbing and gave me a long litany about how much she still loved me, and how sorry she was that she had done a terrible mistake and would never do that again if I could only forgive her. She promised to work less at the printing company, spend all weekends with her family, never go to a party or dinner at her mother's place without me and she wanted us to have one more child.

I replied her, "Three weeks ago you could saved our marriage with those promises but today, after what you have done since then, it is too late. I'm sorry Lisette but there is no future for us any longer."

She began her litany again. I let her go on and when she had finished I asked her, "You must have regarded me as a complete idiot if you thought I swallowed your lies about that Tommy, a thirty year old pussy hound who spent his weekends as company to such a disgusting old bitch as your mother. Even If I had been thinking with my ass instead of my head, I ought to have understood that there was a much younger and prettier pussy, that wanted to be seduced by him."

She didn't say anything and I continued. "You are a very handsome woman Lisette so I can't blame him. But I blame you for being such a damn cheap slut that you let him terminate our marriage and make our child very unhappy. Why Lisette? Why? Was I so bad a husband that you had to fuck that damn asshole? You were neither my first nor my best choice but I married you when you needed me and even fell in love with you Lisette. I have been a faithful husband to you until this very moment."

She sobbed, "It's not your fault. I never stopped loving you. You are my only real love, but I know you have slept with many other women and I had not experienced any man other than you. I'm sorry and really regret that I could not resist the temptation to do that, only with one other man, and I can promise you that I have no need to do that again."

I replied, "However, now that you have what you wanted, I hope you are happy. At least your damn mother must be very happy. She has gotten what she wanted during all our time together. Please make her even happier by telling her that I don't care a shit about what you did, because your cheating got me free to marry a woman who really loves me. Didn't you understand that you terminated our marriage that Friday before midsummer when I begged you to spend the weekend with your family, but you preferred to go and fuck that Tommy at your mother's place? Did you really think that I would accept being a damn cuckold? The only reason I didn't kick you out of my house right then was that I wanted to get evidence of your cheating so I could get rid of you without having to pay you anything at all. Please remember that I even offered you divorce on fair terms, but to my surprise you refused. A clever woman like you ought to have understood that I will never accept to be a poor cuckolded husband to a cheating slut- wife."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.