Another New Life - Cover

Another New Life

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 4: Jim and Katya, Katya and Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Jim and Katya, Katya and Jim - Boy meets girl after a very bad experiece. Katya is a 14 year old killer from Prague and Jim falls in love with her early in their new career. With nothing to lose Jim signs up with a South African firm called Global Conquest. Within a year things change, for the better when he meets Katya.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Slow  

Although both Jim and Katya had said they would begin taking assignments Boris did not intend to send a 14-year old girl to work. He had Jim and Katya begin recruiting and training a stable of assassins and gaining valuable poise and knowledge.

On Katya's 16th birthday Boris gave her a party. At the end he kissed her head and started to walk away. She started "Ahh daddy", when she called him daddy he knew he was in trouble. "Yes little one, what is it?"

"Daddy, Ahh, Jim wants to ask you something", as she elbowed a red faced Jim.

"Ahh", Boris, "Sir, would it be OK if I could call you daddy too?"

"Jim", he said, "I think you are too old for me to adopt, you would have to marry one of my daughters. Can you imagine what that might be like, really Jim could any man be able to put up with either of them?"

"Daddy", Katya said, "he has been putting up with me for over 2 years, now he needs to make me a honest woman, as she stomped her foot."

Jim just looked at Boris and shrugged his shoulders.

Boris, put his hands to his head, saying now he had to try to raise a dowry, and get a cake and pay for a dress, a wedding and ... his voice trailed away as he left.

Katya then turned to Jim and said, and "I want a big, big wedding, and a nice, holiday cruise too."

Jim used his usual reply, "Yes dear."

Their extended family toasted the bride and groom, all 300 or so of them. The happy couple was escorted to an awaiting APC trailing a string of claymore mines and grenades behind. (Dummy) As gifts the happy couple got 2 balanced throwing knifes and a matching pair of etched Browning Hi-power 9mm pistols.

Boris gave them a pair of tickets to the wet and wild waterslide ride at the local beach.

"Well dear, Katya spoke I hope you don't plan on leaving our bedroom in the next few weeks, I need to get in some practice, we have some rolls to work on, or was that roles, whatever; we can try both."

Some time later, (read when Katya was done with her practice) they moved to London as Mr. and Mrs. (nee Fox) R Maybourne to finally begin their new career.

Boris had always planed to tell the truth about what really happened to her parents when she became 18. Nadia must be there too along with their extended family, most of which, already knew the entire story.

There was only one story to tell. The truth, and he would tell her and let her decide what to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.