Another New Life - Cover

Another New Life

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 3: The 1st part of the girls' revenge

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The 1st part of the girls' revenge - Boy meets girl after a very bad experiece. Katya is a 14 year old killer from Prague and Jim falls in love with her early in their new career. With nothing to lose Jim signs up with a South African firm called Global Conquest. Within a year things change, for the better when he meets Katya.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Slow  

It was a dark and cold night. Katya, Nadia and 8 others were climbing over the wall and into the compound. 2 of the men climbed up into the trees, they had special scopes on their rifles that allowed them to see better in the dark. Both men used the medium range 375 H & H chambered weatherby; each also carried a 9 mm and a silenced 22 cal sidearm.

The rest moved toward the house, several large dogs were patrolling the grounds all had their heads up sniffing the air. 4 silent shafts from x-bows hit the dogs, followed by 4 more as the remaining dogs began to charge. No barks were heard because the dogs had a surgeon remove their vocal chords.

Explosive charges were then placed on each lower window and door of the mansion, the 2 girls climbed trees up to a upper porch, they flashed twice to the snipers behind them, then again to one of the men on the ground, he had the men form an arc around him, he inserted a battery then depressed a button after lifting off a guard plate. 16 windows and doors exploded, alarms, lights and men were racing from an adjoining house and from the mansion. The men on the ground calmly took aim with silenced rifles and shot out the lights on that side of the house, 3 more explosions could be heard, these coming from the nearby house and the front of the mansion. As a group of men turned the corner to the side of the house they all fell with a third eye in their foreheads. So far 37 enemy guards had been killed or disabled plus 8 dogs. The 2 girls now had another job to do. The French doors on the terrace were silently opened, no one entered, two men peered out to try to spot the intruder, the heads of both men were gone, courtesy of the 2 snipers. The girls went in, they soon emerged with someone with a hood over their face and duct tape around their hands. Inside the bodies of 6 more people lay in silent repose 2 shots to the forehead another to the heart, except for the 2 guards, they had a third shot in the head.

The mystery man was dropped over the railing, caught by 2 of the men below as 2 more men caught the dropping girls before they hit the ground. The men gave the 2 girls a light spank on the butt and mouthed "good work" to both of them then they returned to the snipers, during the retreat each sniper had fired 4 more times and now 8 more guards were dead, a 375 H & H to the head is always a fatal shot. (The guides in Africa use them to kill lion, rhino, elephant and Cape buffalo) Then we exited the compound into two awaiting vans with their human catch and drove some 100 km away. The effort inside the compound took a total of 9 minutes 11 seconds getting in and out with no casualties (on our side that is) and within 10 minutes, which was how they had practiced.

The adrenalin pumping through however and the limp feeling was something that only came from the real thing. Their captive would be questioned, he would name names, provide other useful information eventually. When he could tell them no more, he would be set free in the nearby forest and both girls armed with only a knife and rope would hunt and skin him alive for what he had done to their mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.