Brenda - Cover

Brenda

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve is on the road at a remote site when he runs into Brenda, a co-worker from his office. She's there to spend a couple of days training. So's Steve. But days change into nights, and it's two adults in a strange town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Petting  

It had been a long time since I had somebody in bed with me all night. It was sufficiently alien that I awoke several times during the night at the feel of a soft form next to me, and I know that when I reached over to verify that I wasn't dreaming, she rolled against me and snuggled.

The alarm went off and she reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. I was worried. I mean, lots of things make a lot of sense at ten o'clock at night with a bottle of wine inside you. The next day, though...

My fears disappeared with the appearance of her smile. " You're still here..." She pulled me in for a kiss. "I thought you'd get up in the middle of the night and make your escape."

"I thought you'd start screaming when you woke up next to me."

"And neither of those things happened," she grinned. "Breakfast?"

"Why not?" I said.

We went to breakfast together, then took our own cars out to the site to do our respective jobs. She had lunch catered in for her class, and I took my technician out to a local diner for mine. As far as anybody could tell from our activities, we were just like the day before. After work, though, as I was driving back toward town, my cell phone rang. Brenda.

"Hi," I said. "What's up?"

"You. Me. Dinner. An old movie on TV." She paused. "If you want."

"Sounds perfectly lovely."

Girlish giggle. "Then let's go in one car. I'm behind you."

"Okay." I beat her to the hotel. I was just getting out of my car when she pulled hers behind mine. I got in.

"You oughtta let me drive sometimes," I said.

"I don't mind," she said. She drove us to a seafood restaurant. "Is this good?"

"Perfect." We went inside and had a good meal. Wine. I had a seafood platter, complete with a half dozen fried oysters, causing her to smirk.

"Are we recharging?" she asked.

"Don't need to recharge," I said. "Something keeps me charged, if the circumstances are right."

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled broadly.

"And that smile pretty much does it. If it's meant for me."

"Who else would it be meant for?" she asked.

We talked about our day, company politics, small talk. The price of the meal went to expenses. The ticket was in my wallet.

Back at the hotel, she said, "You go get your shower..." then she caught herself, "Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless, you know ... you wanted to SHARE a shower ... IF I'm not..."

"I'll have to go to my room and get my stuff," I said.

"You will?!?!?"

"Brenda, why wouldn't I?"

"'Cuz you're half a bottle of wine shy of where you were last night when we..."

"Wine didn't do all that, baby," I said.

I went to my room and collected my bags, then went to hers and knocked. She opened it, still clothed. I was thinking that just maybe...

"Didn't use hairspray today," she said.

"I noticed."

"You did?"

"Yes. I pay attention."

Apparently paying attention is worthy of a kiss. I got one. A good one. And a pair of hands starting to unbutton my shirt.

"I haven't showered with somebody else since I can remember," Brenda said. "We're being awfully brave, you know..."

"Brave? What's 'brave' got to do with it?" I queried.

"You, getting ready to see me naked. Me, because this is, like, the FIRST time I've shown myself to somebody who wasn't a medical professional in five years..." Her eyes flickered briefly to sadness and back to mirth.

I surveyed Brenda quickly. She was still in the clothing she'd worn today: not exactly haute couture, but tasteful and businesslike and actually quite flattering, at least in my estimation. Of course, my thinking could be colored because she was my friend, she smiled, she was intelligent, and I wasn't a person who NEEDED to see something out of a swimsuit calendar to think a woman attractive. I told her so. "Brenda, stop beating yourself up. You're very happily attractive..."

"Thank you," she said, punctuating her rods with a kiss. Her fingers fumbled with my belt buckle.

I started undressing her, unbuttoning the tunic she'd worn over slacks, uncovering magnificent breasts supported by her bra, round shapes that I couldn't keep my hands from. I softly caressed the rounded forms.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "You touch me like you're interested."

I kissed her, my lips touching her lips, then her cheek, then her neck, and I whispered, you are a delight to the senses, Brenda. And yes, I AM interested..." I slid my hands around to unhook her bra. I don't know if her softly exhaled sigh was from the relief of the bra's tension or from the idea that I was undressing her. Maybe it was both.

I slid her tunic off her shoulders, then removed her bra, kneeling before her. Her titties uncovered, they sagged. Yes, forty-year-old full breasts sag in the real world. Happily the sag left pretty nipples pointing forward, begging to be suckled. I complied, relishing the fingers clutching the back of my head. As I suckled, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her slacks, stretched the elastic, and tugged them to a puddle at her feet.

I pulled my lips away from her nipple and buried my face into the lush softness of a her plump belly, relishing the feel of warm soft skin as I slid her panties down past her rounded ass and over her thighs. This revealed something else, something that I sensed with my nose before I pulled my face back to my eyes could see the patch of dark hair that marked it: her pussy. It was exuding musky messages of delight. And all I did was breathe deeply, savoring the scent, and plant a simple, soft kiss in the patch of hair at the beginning of her slit.

I stood. Her hands grasped my head and pulled us together, lips to lips.

"You're making me weak in the knees," she sighed. Her grey eyes twinkled. "My turn..." she whispered, kneeling. She'd managed the disconnection of my belt and unbuttoned my pants. The zipper was a happy warning. She slid my trousers down and cupped my shorts-clad ass with both hands, rubbing her face against the hardness that was hiding in those shorts.

"You just KNOW what I'm gonna do, don't you?" she giggled. She pulled the elastic waistband out and down, exposing my erection, which sprang out at an excited angle. Briefly she glanced up at me, then her lips opened and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. She was absolutely right about the weak knees.

"One more," she said, and this time when she sucked, her fingers cradled, tugged and caressed my dangling balls.

She stood, kicking her pants off to the side, leaving herself completely nude. A flash of bashful concern came to her eyes, but she saw my own appreciative expression and it disappeared. "You're not disgusted?"

"Disgusted?" I asked, smiling. "No, that's NOT the word. Try 'entranced' or 'enthralled' or 'fascinated'. Or 'excited'. Definitely excited."

She glanced downward. As she stepped forward, warm fingers encircled my shaft. "I can see that, sir." A soft kiss. A giggle. "A shower, then?"

We did shower. I always loved showering with a happy female. A feminine form that offered so many delights of touch and texture when soft and clean and dry offered a whole new set when wet and slicked down with soap and warm water.

We bathed each other slowly, lovingly. I shampooed her hair, she with her back to me, and she backed into my arms as I rinsed the suds from her head. I wrapped her in my arms and held her to me, my hands reveling in the softness of her breasts.

We got out of the shower and lovingly dried each other, then she attended to drying her hair as I shaved. After we both brushed our teeth, she, still completely nude, stepped up to me, eyes bright. I knew ... I kissed her, caressing her head...

"Let's ... bed ... she whispered throatily.

We tossed the covers back and attacked each other in the middle. After frantic minutes, she was giggling.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Yessss," she hissed as my fingers dipped into her juicy slit. "Can I tell you something?"

"Anything. As long as it's not 'go to your room..."

"Never," she said. "what I was trying to tell you is that I NEVER had this..."

"Making love?"

She shook her head, smiling, lips parted. "Not like this."

"But you have grandkids..."

"Apparently, Mister Wainwright, one can procreate with absolutely mediocre sex..." she said, kissing me, pushing me gently so I laid back in the bed.

"So I've heard," I answered. "But surely..."

"Surely, nothin'," she giggled between little kisses. "Before Daniel, it was high school girl stuff. Back seat, half drunk, Hump hump hump, over for him, that's it. And Daniel wasn't, apparently now that I've been with YOU, particularly caring or artful."

"Artful?" I laughed, my mouth heading for an earlobe, just to get another serving of her giggles.

"Yes, artful, Steve. You've made ... you're making me realize that every INCH of my body can feel sexually aroused." She giggled. "An' that's a LOT of inches these days..."

"Stop that! You're funny and smart and alive and a feast for the senses. Makes me happy to see YOU happy."

"Mmmmm," she purred through a kiss. "I AM happy. Steve, you can say 'no', but I wanna ask ... sixty-nine? I mean, I'm kinda heavy..."

"I think I'd like it best with YOU on top," I said.

Giggle. And she quickly turned, laying full-length on top of me, thighs spread, pussy slicked with juice, juice that I'd learned last night was as aromatic and delicious as anything I'd ever sampled. My lips were just about to touch those magical folds of glistening skin when indescribable joy shot from my dick. Her mouth had closed over it, sucking, teasing, her tongue...

"Gahhhh, Brenda, that's soooo wonderful."

Her answer was a giggle and another suck. The giggle changed to a gasp as my mouth sealed over her pussy and my tongue intruded between those lips, gathering nectar.

"OhgodSteve ... make me COME!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.