Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party - Cover

Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party

Copyright© 2012 by xxjhxx

Part 5: Mother Daughter School Fun day

Mothers day was coming up and at Claire's School the student council which Claire was on, had decided to celebrate it by having a mother daughter school fun day. They had taken their idea to the school board who had thought it sounded like a great idea. It was decided they would take the responsibility for the paperwork and technical stuff, but would leave all the planning of the events and activities up to the girls of the student council.

The girls all new exactly what they wanted, this was going to be a fun day centred around poo, the student council got together in a brain storming session and came up with lots of ideas, they had all the usual boring stuff like food stalls and a few mundane rides, but it was decided straight away that all the food stalls would sell nothing but poo, there would be poo facepainting for all the girls and the mother's could receive a relaxing poo massage.

They all decided there definitely had to be a kissing booth where mothers could exchange pooey kisses with the girls in the booths, but the most exciting activity they came up with was the toilet wall, where there would be a large wall with holes in it that girls would stick their faces out of and mothers would line up and poo into a girls mouth before proceeding to the designated cleaning hole where a girl would tongue clean their anus. It was imagined that this activity would be extremely popular so it was decided that the stall would have to be manned on a rotational basis so that all the girls that volunteered would get a decent turn. Their final idea was that due to the potentially messy nature of the activities, there would be a clothing optional dress code for the day.

The Proposal and ideas for the mother daughter fun day were put to the student body for a vote to gauge their response, not surprisingly they received a 98% positive response in support of the idea. The next step was to take it to the school board for approval, at first they were sceptical of the idea but faced with the 98% vote in favour by the students and the promise of all the money it would raise for the School, the board decided they would send a letter out all the mothers for final approval of the idea.

The letter was sent out explaining the idea and the nature of the activities the girls wished to participate in, which would include the consumption of faeces. There were a small portion of mothers who didn't want them or their daughters to participate, but the overwhelming majority were in favour of the idea. It was finally decided that the day would be held on mothers day a Sunday two weeks from then, the girls all got busy with the planning and a buzz of excitement started to build round the school as the posters went up.

All the female teachers at the school were drafted in to help man and supervise the girls at the stalls, the student council was inundated with volunteers to not only help on the the food, facepainting and massage stalls, but most of all for the kissing booth and toilet wall, where it seemed just about every girl wanted to have a go. Schedules and rosters were drawn up to make sure everyone got to have a go, it was also decided that since there had been such an overwhelming response to the day, that if it was successful such days would become a regular event.

Mothers day arrived in the Bishop household and Claire rolled over on the plastic sheet of her bed still covered in the poo from last nights fun and made her way to her mums room and woke her up with a nice big sloppy open mouthed kiss.

"Happy mothers day mummy, I love you."

"Thanks honey, I love you too," said Claire's mum as they kissed again.

"You wait right here while I go and make you breakfast in bed," said Claire.

After Carol ate her nice big breakfast, they had a long hot soapy mothers day shower together, Carol helped wash last nights poo from her daughters body as they got all soapy and slippery together. Normally at this stage Carol would feed her daughter a nice big breakfast from her backside but today she wanted to save it for the days activities, so they finished up and got ready to head down to the school. They had decided they would both take the clothing optional option and only wear shoes.

They arrived at the school and tried to find a carpark, it was amazing how many mothers and daughters they saw getting out of their cars either dressed like them or in some form of semi nakedness. They found a park and made their way to the entrance, Claire and her mum got in for free as she a V.I.P. being one of the organisers. Looking around Claire was amazed to see so many of her school friends and colleagues not to mention their mothers dressed in nothing but shoes and socks. Claire and her mum walked hand in hand through the crowd saying hi to everyone she knew as they went.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.