Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party - Cover

Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party

Copyright© 2012 by xxjhxx

Part 4: Going Public

It was Friday night in The Bishop household as Claire lay across her mothers lap, with her bare bottom facing up towards her mother, she wore only the short pink cotton sweater her mother had bought her and a pair of cute pink socks. Her mother lovingly stroked her backside as she let out a loud sloppy extended fart, right into her mothers face.

"Wow honey that was really lovely", said Sarah's mum as they both breathed in deeply the aroma that came from her bottom.

This was common practice in their household as they were all open and proud of their flatulence, It seemed Carol almost never broke wind without one of her two daughters having their nose buried between her cheeks, inhaling the beautiful scent produced by their mum's anus.

"Do you really think ill be able to go to school like this, mum?" said Sarah looking up at her mum with her brown poo smeared face.

"I'm having a meeting with your principal on Monday to discuss the matter, but I don't think it should be a problem."

"Awesome mum!, I can't wait, it's going to be so cool."

It was Carol's greatest wish for her daughter to be able to openly wear her mothers poo on her face wherever she went. So far Claire had with her mother's help, played a season of junior softball with poo caked on her face at every game, and had also been a member of the brownies, always attending with a browned faced, something that had caught on with some of the other girls. But Carol's greatest wish for her daughters was for them to be able to go freely in public including school, completely covered in her poo.

Claire's sister Louise walked into the lounge room freshly washed after having a poo bath, dressed similar to her sister in just a top and socks.

"Hey sis, how was your bath," said Claire.

"It felt really good, thanks mum."

Louise then walked over and let out a loud smelly fart right into her appreciative sisters face.

"How would you girls like to go to the mall tomorrow with pooey faces?" asked Sarah's mother.

"Awesome! That would be so cool, do you think Sally and her mum can come as well?" asked Claire.

"I will give Sally's mum a call and see," replied Claire's mum.

"This is going to be so cool, I can't wait till tomorrow," said Claire as she let out another loose smelly fart.

The next morning Sally and her mother arrived at the Bishop household, the mothers then proceeded to get the girls ready for the mall by smearing large loads of their poo all over the girls faces, making sure it was thick and completely covering their entire faces. The girls all looked adorable now, with their brown smelly smiling faces. They all piled into the Bishops SUV and headed down to the mall for what was to be a very public display of their love and affection for each other.

Although Claire was no stranger to going in public wearing poo, this was going to be Louise's and Sally's first time and although excited, they were still quite nervous and anxious of what peoples reactions would be.

Claire reassured them that it would be lots of fun and they would probably be surprised at the attention they would get. Once they reached the mall, they did a final touch up on their faces and after taking a deep breath the girls all boldly got out of the car, the mothers took them by the hands and they all confidentially strode into the mall together.

Immediately there was some odd looks from some people but the girls just ignored them, more commonly though the women in the mall seemed to look at the girls with a look of nasty desire and the girls their age looked at them with a look of jealous envy, wishing they could be so bold and sexy. Shortly into the mall the girls bumped into three of their school friends, who loved their cheeky new look and bombarded them with questions about it, they all decided to go to a Cafe in the mall and talk some more.

The Cafe they found was filled mainly with middled aged women, the girls felt more than a few pairs of lusty eyes sneaking a look at them, two women even came over to tell them how cute they looked with their pooey faces. After they had chatted for a little while, a pretty young waitress came over to take their order, she blushed slightly upon seeing the girls but did her best to treat everything as normal. Claire's mum ordered two cups of Coffee for the ladies and asked if the girls could have a large plate of women's poo to share, the waitress said she would have to check this request with the kitchen staff, but would be back with an answer shortly. It wasn't long before she returned with two coffee's and then much to the delight of the girls a large plate full of fresh hot steaming poo, the waitress explained that the ladies in the kitchen were more than willing to help out.

All the girls including their school friends quickly dug in with forks not only loving the nasty taste, but also the liberating feeling of publicly and openly doing what they loved to do most, even if it wasn't their mothers poo, but they new they would be doing that soon enough. The site of six teenaged girls all digging into a plate of fresh poo and loving it, was to much for some of the women who were clearly becoming unbelievably aroused by the sight of such a depraved act being done by such a bunch of pretty young girls. There were erect nipples and discreet rubbing between the legs all over the cafe, as women looked on wondering why they had never done the same thing with their daughters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.